Why dont they even try being unbiased?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HhYgGudYJQI
youtu.be/K61XjqyXv_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can you shape an earthworm unto the cnn logo shape?

Someone can im sure

I remember when CNN was good, solid journalism. Now it's garbage tier.

Their website is shit too...and I'm not talking about the content, I mean the actual website is a clusterfuck.

because reality has a liberal bias

>cut off penis
>become woman
>liberal reality

;^)

Yeah, like all those facts and scientific/forensic evidence that vindicated Zimmerman and confirmed his story.

Liberals pay a lot of attention to that aspect of reality.

Editorial point of view, its a real journalism practice

CNN was always trash and used to be full of republican trash

drumpfkins on suicide watch

i love it

but really, stick to your containment board

where did it go so wrong?

It wasn't even all that long ago.

Name one non biased news source, you literally can't.

>why don't they support "grab me in the pussy" man

Because they back winners.

The Washington Post and WSJ are both pretty good.

>Because they back winners.

The winner is a literal rape-apologist?

wtf does that have to due with political parties?

Not a trump supporter, its just so obvious that they dont support him. And even more obvious they support hilltler

No he meant they support Hillary, not Trump.

Not even American but surely the PBS News Hour is unbiased

>internet hate machine

RIPip in peaces, old4chan.

>That god damn exploding van

I honestly don't know how this company didn't come under complete and total bankruptcy tier annihilation lawsuits after they doctored the George Zimmerman call.
That was next level fucked up for the purpose of drumming up racial controversy and animosity.

They honestly should have been Enron'ed after that.

We give the Fox News and MSNBC pundits shit which is well deserved but CNN sliced and diced a recording and played it as national news and tried sabotaging a literally innocent man's entire life.

I can't recall something that Fox or NBC has done that even is in the same galaxy as that.

because trump is a no win candidate.

Why is Cred Forums so Cred Forums?

I honestly don't get it. This board can't have a single discussion about television and film with MUH JOOS MUH LIBRUL AGENDA KEKKEKKEK popping in and it's covered in threads like this that aren't even veiled bait.

This is literally why we can't have /film/. You faggots can't leave shit alone.

They used to be pretty damn good for a major news network. Not even that far back. Anything prior to 2011 or so was decent journalism. It started turning back then though. It's gotten ridiculous over the past 4 or so years though.

I have to double-take sometimes to make sure I'm not watching MSNBC.

>not listeing to your masters

why are you being such a bad goy?
bad goys dont get autism bux

There is no obligation to be unbiased, only to make money.

Corporate media Corporate mediaCorporate mediaCorporate mediaCorporate mediaCorporate mediaCorporate mediaCorporate media

Clinton
News
Network

Jesus, fuck off for godsake
t. Cred Forums

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OPINIONS THAT AREN'T LIBERAL, REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm terribly sorry that Cred Forums isn't a safe-space like Something Awful or Reddit where anything not liberal is hidden by SJW mods.

WSJ leans right, don't know about the Post

maybe because jews literally own all Cred Forums related stuff?

heres a little video with their little puppets

youtube.com/watch?v=HhYgGudYJQI

MSNBC edited the call. not CNN.

they used to be my main news source, but after that bullshit with the woman crying for a race war

>This is literally why we can't have /film/.
No we can't have /film/ because the idea of it makes you Cred Forumsedditors, Cred Forums drones and Cred Forums meme hustlers insecure

Because people that think that Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are funny eat it up like they are cleaning up after their gf's bull.

?
the washington post is 100% hillary supporters and have run non-stop Trump hit pieces for months
It's been bought by Jeff Bezo's so its all a pile of shit

washington post is left leaning but has gone full radical against donald trump

Well, the thread was tainted from the start. I don't give a fuck about the presidential shit going on. It's hard for any network to seriously cover Trump in any positive way at this point.

In general CNN's coverage of shit like black lives matter has become progressively more pro than con and very little against that movement which has become a real farce.

The pro-Trump train gets old in threads like these though. Stick a fork in him. He's fucking done. He'll be lucky to win Ohio at this point. Florida, Pennsylvania, and Virginia are all Hillary's at this point.

because CAPITALISM UBER ALLES

I was not familiar. Well now I'm angry at two places.

But for real I'm like 85% sure it was CNN unless they ran with MSNBCs story

They are protected by the Obama administration and his DOJ after the repeal of the US Propaganda Ban.

I agree with you, these other chucks tho

Cred Forums

the only controversy that CNN did was it implied he said coon in the call, but that was suggested by a forensic guest, not the host, and wasn't taken as fact.

t. Shillary

Trump is going to win, mark my words, he's leading every poll (the ones that matter) and will bring America to a new dawn.

>muh safe space
Why don't you go somewhere else to discuss movies and television ? Cred Forums has always been like that.

hmmmmmmmmm

you do know that Trump only retweets poll wins from Republican states or national ones that fluctuate day to day, right?

He last tweeted about being up 2 points on a Rassmuss poll. If he had checked the poll before he posted, he would've seen he went back down by 3 and Clinton was actually ahead.

also screencapped ;)

CNN completely went to shit for me and completely jumped the shark when Don Lemon asked with a straight face whether a black hole could be responsible for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 going missing.

>MSM isn't even hiding their bias, completely in the tank for Hillary
>"Don't worry guys, I'm sure their polls are still legit!"

sure, just blame MSM for everything.

who cares about scientific polls or facts when you have meme frogs, sperg rage and delusions of "new dawns", right? kek.

t. delusional idiot

Back when Trump was lightyears ahead in polls in the primaries it was "check dem stronk polls DEUS VULT" then Hillary shot ahead in the polls early on and it was "bad sample groups polls are being slid in favor of Hillary can't trust them" then Trump came back for a second and it's back to "strong polls Trump's crushing it" now it's back to "only some of the polls matter they're not controlled by establishment shills"

It's not so much that Trump is playing 12 dimension 8-D chess it's that supporters are dedicated to mental gymnastics that would win Platinum medals in the Olympics.

>they lean left
Bullshit, they're trying to get Clinton elected.

No shit. Most media is, because anything is better than Trump and informed reporters know it.

Hell, most of the GOP knows it, lol

What does this have to do with what I'm saying?

My point is they aren't left.

>oy vey you need to trust these polls
>polling sample demographics? why must you shoah me so, just trust me that it was equally divided
>ignore how hillary's rallies are tiny compared to trumps
>trump is finished
>this time
>I swear!
>He really is
>pls believe me
>please respond

Americans are so uneducated they see politics as a form of entertainment RATHER then how they wish for their country to work.

Americans are beyond retarded. How did they get so far?

Hillary is a dem, user.

Bump for television and film discussion.

RT is the only one I can think of.

They elected Bush twice. I never had much faith in them...

nowhere near the same variation. Brexit was much closer, and the two sides weren't partisan. The right wing had proponents both for and against Brexit and the main left wing candidate Corbyn is a Euro skeptic (i.e. didn't really give a shit about the EU anyway)

Partisan politics is much different than the Brexit vote

Dem does not always equal left

center-left is still left. stop playing dumb. dems are left by definition.

yes but both polls and betting showed a near certainty of a no win, same as polls/betting want to show now that the (((chosen one))) will win

And...?

>dems are left by definition.
So are Republicans by that logic. You seem 60 years behind the times, friend.

Why do Americans pretend to want balance in their news now because Trump is gonna lose?

If they really wanted balance they would bring back the Fairness Doctrine that Ronald Reagan got rid of that forces media organizations to have equal time to opposing viewpoints. Otherwise they should quit bitching about it.

who leads your perfect country, fellow?

again, the margins are nowhere near the same. It wasn't as clear as the US election polls are now.

but whatever, he still has time to claw back somehow, not denying that.

>jews DON'T control most of the media
>there is NOT a clear agenda to push le people of colour/forced affirmative action in tv and movies

are you literally retarded

people aren't making this shit up out of thin air

>the van exploding
everytime

You do realize Bush's election have been proved rigged in so many ways it's profoundly shocking, right?

Minorities not being allowed to vote as well as all the rigged voting machines being the two most known examples.

m8 this thread made no pretense of trying to discuss a show or movie, it literally started with a picture of a news network asking why its politics don't agree with the OP's
>inb4 b-but it's on TV so it's Cred Forums related
So are MLP and sports but we have different boards for that
Just admit that the board is now just a haven for crossposters who get banned or tired of their main boards and come here for shitposts and replies while having zero to little interest in television and film

Brexit polls had it as a toss up, which it was. give it up disingenuous user

lol what are you going to do when trump loses? move to eastern Europe where the far right candidates actually have a chance of winning?

because if they did try the clinton foundation would stop funneling money into the network

youtube sorta

there is news on it and youtube itself doesn't take sides

>He thinks Trump is actually far right.

Isn't it your bedtime yet, son?

>please respond

that projection tho

The two scenarios are far and away different.

That was an independent issue. It was solid. It was always there.

We're talking about candidates for the Presidency. What they say and do and how they act matters and is fluid. Every day something changes and every day Trump says something stupid or it comes out he said something stupid a long time ago.

He hands Hillary's team ammunition hand over fist.

It's sad because pretty much anyone else could be beating Hillary by double digits at this point with all the shit that's come out about her. Even fucking Jeb could have done it and that's saying something.

careful not to cut yourself

>he calls that edgy

Back to your shithole, redditor.

bizmuth has like a million edges

:^)

Nop. Liberal as fuck.

name what you think is a good unbiased news source cucko

Please. The Post clearly wants the US to be swimming in muslims. Do you even know what "biased" means?

True, but there should still be an attempt to be objective.

Unbiased doesn't get ratings.

Pick a side or gtfo.

The 19th Amendment was a mistake.

lol this is so pathetic. Americans deserve whatever terrible things are going to happen to us.

>Do you even know what "biased" means
Yes, it's asserting that news organisations want countries to be "swimming in muslims" just because they don't agree with your race-baiting politics.

they can't handle David Clarke's bbc

youtu.be/K61XjqyXv_s

C-SPAN

We're not talking about user we're talking about the biased news sources you follow.

Because there is no money in just reporting the news. Hasn't been for nearly 30 years. The 24 hour news cycle, reporters/anchors/journalists have become more interesting for their personalities and opinions than for their work. Nobody wants to just hear the news anymore, we all already have an idea what has happened. We heard it from a friend or colleague or overheard a conversation about on the way. We already have an opinion about what happened. So when i(we/society as a whole) turn on the news i want that talking head to reinforce my opinion. Ted Turner realized that way back. He also realized that news have to be presented in a flashy and interesting way. An entertaining way. With pictures that tell me more than whatever is written in that anchors notes. TV channels and papers no longer hold a monopoly on news. They can't even compete with the instant and uncensored internet so they're trying to win with celebrities and production value. Turn the whole shit into a show.

Unbiased and facts-only news are dead. Just tell me what i already believe is true.

Literally what is the point in a bullet point dispensing talking head network with no position on the issues.

You've got to be fucking kidding me if you think your precious right wing outlets like Breitbart (whose owner now leads Trump's campaign) and FOX News are objective.

>literally

Kill yourself

not to mention that trumptards literally have more delusional views of how good a trump presidency did than fucking bernie sanders supporters had for a sanders one.

christ its pathetic how they can't stop fellating him. i think muslims get less offended if someone says allah isn't that great than trump supporters get if someone implies that he isn't the second coming of jesus.

>retorts your comment
>your response has nothing to do with anything i addressed

huh. really made me think

In every story about Muslim terrorism, the Post does everything it can to mitigate islam's role in the violence. It is inarguable that the Post wants people to think it's totally normal to have lots of muslims in a first world country.

you're just objectively wrong if you think the Post isn't biased. It doesn't take great analytical or English skills to see how it manipulates language and facts to diminish islam's role.

>race-baiting politics

Lol. a good little social engineered halfwit. You'd deny every fact in the world to cling to your completely unscientific, baseless fantasies about multiculturalism and other social agendas. You're so far gone you can't even tell the Washington Post is clearly biased. wew.

Is al jazeera good?

>completely unscientific

ah yes, because your Washington Post assertion is such great science. We'll be reading about it in scientific journals for years, we will...

That's because they don't want to be responsible fro a witch hunt for innocent Muslims, you gullible troglodyte. Blame people for being generally extremely unintelligent, not the news.

You can't really stick with only one news source. You have to always read between the lines to determine the bias of the piece.

Objectively the most unbiased

and this right here is the big reason why this election coverage has been horse shit.

Hopefully someday we get the Propaganda Ban back in effect.

I fear it won't be any time soon though.

Trump's pretty much done unless Wikileaks can finally get something damning on Hillary to fucking stick.

Here's hoping they find a connection to some of the murders of Seth Rich and what not. that right there is the only thing that would ruin her chances of presidency at this point.

Not Pro-Trump, just very Anti-Clinton.

and Canadians are simmiliar, we just don't care.

Trudeau will fuck shit up and nobody cares.