en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffy_the_Vampire_Slayer_Season_Ten
youtube.com/watch?v=nrsKWzC4WxE
youtube.com/watch?v=K2gDLA3fWAI
youtube.com/watch?v=R23bifAbWWs
youtube.com/watch?v=Fcoy8b79Jic
youtube.com/watch?v=qLshPiR0jyM
youtube.com/watch?v=mnUvZP7-5LM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because realism is dumb, better to have a cutie pseudo-geek that male fans can fantasize about

No one likes ugly fat bitches.

Because then you'd have a realistic gross lesbian and not a sexy girl power lesbian.

bump this thread. based buffy.

can we post our favourite couples or are we just supposed to answer your question?

Please feel free to discuss the entire Whedonverse ITT

>recasted

Every time.

this one for me

Cordelia and Anya did nothing wrong

posting my girls

Good.

I think we can all agree that Whiskey is the best girl of any Whedon show.

youtube.com/watch?v=_YlROBjJ1sk
some music to accompany us

He gave me Glau so you know...

..thanks... Joss...

I feel the same way about Amy. Joe Sweden may be a pathetic cuck but he's done good for the world, so I can't hate him.

>married and has children
Amy Acker used to be perfect

i'm not a guy
i just love the dynamic between buffy and faith

That's why they had to be punished.

She still is

Watched this religiously when I was a kid, thinking of going back for the nostalgia. Does it still hold up or will I be cringing and wondering why I ever watched this garbage?

it's a mixture. it's cheesy. it's 90's. but the character progression is very solid. go into it with a light heart.

I used to do the same and it holds up fine, you just look at the characters and their actions in a different light because you've (presumably) matured as a person. Thank god they never tried to use that much CGI, though, because if anything doesn't stand the test of time it's Mayor Wilkins as a snake.

>those teeth
hnnnng

i think it's a great song for them

Fred's soul was burnt in hellfire and they could never save it.

Not that it matters, because the comics are shit, but didn't the comics retcon that and bring Fred back? I'm almost positive I've heard somebody mention that.

>out of my way organic fucking shits.

Patrician Buffy waifu coming through.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffy_the_Vampire_Slayer_Season_Ten

Yeah, there the whole Return Of magic thing...

I am guessing they'd have retconned it in the show eventually, so that doesn't surprise me.

Still fucking sad how that plotline ends in Angel though.

Ah Jesus fuck.

done my buffy/faith
let me post some classics.

youtube.com/watch?v=nrsKWzC4WxE

youtube.com/watch?v=K2gDLA3fWAI

I kind of prefer the whole "Fred is dead and never coming back" thing. I loved Fred but I also love a good tragedy, and in a franchise where people die and come back to life all the time, it makes it heartbreaking that she's gone for good, and Wes never gets to have her back.

I like that.

Angel: After the Fall did a much better job at handling Illyria/Fred than the abortion that is Buffy seasons 8 through 10. I'm still mad that got retconned for season 8.

can i post more ships? i'll take requests.

angel/buffy, spike.buffy, spike/angel, tara/willow, whoever.

tara/willow it is

This.
Fuck Dollhouse got really fucking good. After the first few... rapey episodes... it got fucking great.

op said go for it, anything in Whedon Universe.

Oh god it's Willow and Blandy McBoringface

i like them, but i'll post whoever you want,

Isn't that when she went full on tard?

Spike and Andrew

Did she come me from an egg or something? What was the twist with Dawn I forget.

Dawn and my genitals

Fun fact: Whedon had Xander and Willow do a coin toss to determine which one of them would go gay in season 4. Willow won, so Xander's potential love interest Larry the gay quarterback was killed in the final battle with the mayor.

give me a break

Even during Angel they never defined how "gone" Fred really was

Because Illyria was definitely still like 90% Fred by volume. In the most fundamental ways, she kind of didn't change at all.

Also there's even an unfilmed script where Fred and Illyria split into separate entities for a day but have to re-merge or they'd both die.

>you'd have a realistic gross lesbian and not a sexy girl power lesbian
wow lesbians aren't people, thank god i read your fuckstick mcfuckusless cuntweary fistfiuck post.

thats not dawn, thats the robot gf that one dude made

Angel/Buffy or Spike/Buffy? Or another couple?

OZ/Willow?

youtube.com/watch?v=R23bifAbWWs

another song to fit the mood

There was that one throwaway line that kind of felt like foreshadowing the later seasons that never came, where Wes is dreaming of Fred and she says something like "This is just the first level, don't you wanna see how far down I go?"

idk, I always interpreted that to mean there was something left of her somewhere in there. But given the show was cancelled before they got to cover it, I'm just gonna keep going with the idea that Fred is gone forever. I don't want to consider the comics canon

posting more classics

youtube.com/watch?v=Fcoy8b79Jic

youtube.com/watch?v=qLshPiR0jyM

But again every scene with Illyria had some level of "I'm basically still Fred"

They say it's like Fred got replaced by an ancient demon empress but she behaves more like she got promoted into an ancient demon empress - towards Angel, towards Wesley, towards Gunn, even towards her freakin parents

And everyone treats her with a LOT of trust and affection if she's just the thing that murdered Fred. Wesley is best friends with her again within two episodes of breaking a hatchet on her neck

Well it's a stretch to say she murdered Fred, it was Knox who was directly responsible. Illyria would have eaten up whichever individual released her. It was purely instinctual on her part, so it's understandably easy not to blame her for what happened

They treated her with affection because she still looked like Fred, Wes especially couldn't get over that. They all knew it wasn't her, and none of them held Fred's death against her, and they shouldn't have. There was nothing malicious about it, she was just like a virus that anybody could have contracted, it just happened to be Fred that caught it.

It was mostly just the memories of Fred that Illyria inherited that was coloring all her interactions with people, like calling Gunn attractive, for example. It was still Illyria, not Fred.

She just couldn't resist the BBC

i hope this thread stays alive, we need a good few buffyTVS/angelTS thread

One good way to keep it alive is to post Fred's feet

It's crazy how quickly a thread can die on this board nowadays. I miss when you could go to bed and come back in the morning and there was a very good chance the thread would still be up

These days you leave your computer to take a shit and your thread could be archived by the time you're done wiping

Thank the massive Reddit influx attracted by all the epic memes. Baneposting ruined this board.

Not true. Seth Green asked to leave and that made Whedon's decision.

I don't believe it, though. Whedon wouldn't make his avatar gay.

oh shit theres HD torrent now?

The shows ended almost 15 years ago and weren't full of memes like Sopranos. The fact that some BTVS/ATS threads reach the limit is surprising.

I enjoy them but don't care much to talk about them these days. Worst. Fucking. Fandom. Ever. Really burned me out on talking about them.

>ATS
wat

I'm on season 5 of my first watchthrough, and there is some eye rolling wheedon shit all throughout, but I've been quite enjoying the show so far.

My only real complaint is that the ending credits are so damn loud that if I fall asleep to the show, it blasts me wide awake.

Nobody cares, Cred Forumsermin, back to your containment boards.

>pretends to be offended for da females
>does the exact same sexist shit he says he hates in movies and tv shows

Not even a feminist and I roll my eyes at all the vaginas cause the end of the world crap.

>Why was Willow recasted?
She hasn't worked in acting since, and if you've actually watched the pilot she was a deadass who sucked the life out of every scene she was in.

> yfw you find out nothing he did with Ghost of the Robot was that good

hnnnnggggggggg

In other words, believable as a kissless virgin with no friends.

>believable as a kissless virgin with no friends
fine, but she couldn't scream convincingly for water if her hair were on fire.

I feel no sympathy. He pandered to the wrong crowd, and they predictably turned on him. Serves the dumbshit right.

Can't argue there, but neither can Aly.

She was recast because she was too real. Pilot Willow is how dateless high school girls actually are. Series Willow is how they think they are.

Apparently she was was just unavailable.

and has remained unavailable for the last 20 years

Jesus H. Christ, why is Amy Acker so adorable? Has there ever been a cuter human being?

I dont think so

Angel the Show, I presume.

>Has there ever been a cuter human being?

SMG

joss is back on twitter did we know that?

Joss is just getting upset at the thought of his little whore daughter's pussy getting wet at the power and wealth of Trump and letting him cup her slutty whore hole in his small hands.

Is this some kind of joke

obviously you don't cast an actual ugly girl as the friend. everybody knows this.

i mean look at mean girls. fucking lizzy caplan is the ugly unpopular girl.

the only tv show i can think of off the top of my head that cast an actual unattractive girl in the best friend role is stranger things.

On my 4th run right now. A little campy but great dialogue.

Also my Alma mater though so it takes me back

buffy is, and has always been the best BTVSfu

As they say in Mexico: "No"

fred was ok but her character was shit

How can she be OK and shit at the same time?

And also why are you so wrong?

hnnng

relax and think it through. stop getting triggered when someone doesnt like your ok-tier waifu.
...but whatever i'll explain my post.
her character was shit (writing and acting).
her actress is ok looking compared to buffy's looks

correct

>thinking amy is a shitty actor
>thinking fred is a poorly written character
>hating one of the few universally beloved characters from angel

wew lad it sure is fun being a contrarian

relax man. shes ok

Is Connor your favorite character, and the puppet episode your least favorite episode too?

What episode? I need to know, like right now!

nah. but you really should relax and not take things personally

Cool it lad, I was just looking for an excuse to keep posting pictures, and you kept replying, so thanks partner, I ran through my entire amy folder with your help

amy acker made me so horny in person of interest and dollhouse i need to watch angel already
ive already seen buffy

also is happy town good?

glad i could help my man. couldve done without the passive aggression though

>I only post Fred when I shitpost
Youre making us look bad, faggot. Ask yourself what would Fredfu do?

user, waifu posting is shitposting no matter which way you cut it

you guys need to relax

Let's all relax.

>tfw no jew gf

Thanks for posting images, and thanks to all the other imageposters. You guys are the reason this board is great. This was an unexpectedly awesome thread thanks to the images.

>"m-m-maybe this time they'll like me"

It's funny he went from writing and directing the 2nd highest grossing film of all time to being a nobody once Marvel dropped him and his feminist allies turned on him

Is this a shop or did she really get that fat? wtf happened?

It's legit, she became perfect.

found the nog

> disliking tara
you have no should and you'll die young

>I really really like women

>and then she turns lesbian to crush their dreams

>tfw driving past Sunnydale High every day on my way to work.

Torrance fucking sucks.

1997 was almost 20 years ago

>because of the internet, he is never going to get away from the fact that he really really likes women

>ywn be this handsome and 100% hetersexual

That explains why you're so lonely.

Ha fuck you Torrance rocks

Yes, because I've been here since even OP made the thread, waiting for you, plotting and coming up with the perfect zinger.
It's the most time and dedication you will ever have out of someone. Cherish it. Keep it in a bottle. Let it be the solace of your lonely existence right until you take your own life. :)

she was consumed and erased but in the comics they found a way to bring her back. wesley was confined to hell forever though.

>wesley was confined to hell forever though
Good.

old willow had bathtub face

>Someone cared enough to respond
Have a (you)

>but she has an old man mind
>but she's hot
>but she has the mind of an old man
>but she is hot
>b-but hot old manoldm[script l

Is this show actually good?

Is it better than Supernatural? (which is pretty terrible)

>not looking at those hands

Straight man for sure.

Buffy 1 thru 3 = better than supernatural 1 thru 5 though supernatural will age better. Since it started a decade later.

seasons 2 thru 3 are where buffy really shines. I would argue Angel tends to go better for guys since it is easier for us to project onto as a whole but you may find you like Buffy for other reasons. So I'd suggest trying out a few random episodes and see how you feel first.

wesley was one of my favourites but he is responsible for connor being such an insufferable faggot.

Technically she didn't, she was still based on Dr. Saunders but if I remember right little details were changed, like... Turning him into... Amy Acker.

If they didn't do that it wouldn't work at all would it? Because old man Saunders would immediately realize he's in a female doll, and that would just be awkward.

she got huge, but I think she's lost it now

the only logical reason for time travel is to go back in time and fuck the buffy / angel females during their prime.

Don't even need a time machine, I'd gladly fuck Amy Acker and Eliza Dushku today fampai.

agreed but sarah michelle gellar has aged like shite. I'd probably still fuck her though.

She's gone full jewish hag. She's gonna look like Barbara Streisand in another 10 years

fuck it going to re watch buffy and angel thanks to this thread yet again.

it's that time of year again to re watch buffy and forehead series.

am i too late to post some hd webms? :3

I've never watched the HD version and heard it wasn't that great though. Do you have any of the vampire face shapeshifting in HD?

all the CG is just rescaled sd footage.

Yes. Ackerfags ruined this thread like they always do.

I wish Angel had an HD version.

that first scene is amazing and I've never seen it before, who knew gunn could do stage stuff too.

I like her feet

I wish the baby-talking autistic didn't ruin it, but what can you do.

Next to Trachtencankle, the worst feet in the 'verse, desu.

>trying to attack Angel on Cred Forums

user pls, you're going to disturb the larger fanbase.

>Asdrubael Vect talking about misogynistic stuff
10/10 troll

time for episode 2

>attacking Angel

Some retard ex-glaufag spamming LQ Acker pics isn't the television show.

What is SMG up to these days

it still indirectly attacks the show when buffy threads die and Angel threads go to completion..just saying. There used to be competing threads between Angel and Buffy and buffy lost a lot of its support because of Whedon.

she has this catering company or some shit. something to do with food, idk.

>angel threads go to completion

LOL No one posts Angel threads. Faggots just inundate Buffy threads until those fans give up and leave. Every time.

Also, he thinks Angel isn't a Whedon show.

I plan on watching Angel once I finish with Buffy, but I haven't gotten to it yet. I keep hearing that Angel is a better show than Buffy, but I just find that hard to believe because he was just such a faggot in what I've seen of Buffy so far. He became somewhat entertaining when he lost his soul, so at least I know he's capable. I've also quite enjoyed Drewcilla(?) so far, and in the episode I just finished she made mention of some goings on in LA with Angel, so I'm taking it that she's referring to events that took place on that show, and guessing she's a part of that cast.

She has a baking company and I think I read a new show next year.

It's not. It's faggots on TV with a little brother complex about it. It has some good eps, but sloppy as hell.

Cred Forums loves it because it's a man angst machine and the geeky faggot turns into batman. That's deep, bro.

he has humour etc in angel. the shows takes a downhill turn when he has a son who becomes like a male slayer.
But the kid was insufferable and they did away with him. Also cordelia from buffy got pregnant and hid her pregancy for a good while so they had to we write some shit and have this terrible jasmin arc that fucking sucked.

They made it better in the last season when they got rid of angels son and cordellia and resurrected spike. They then worked for an evil lawfirm they're against during the series and angel and spike together brought forth more humour.

The two shows have cross-over events and Angel one of the few shows where they take protagonists seriously and at same time sort of lampoon them over and over again. It handles things differently and somewhat the same depending on the topic and obviously has crossover influences but it depends honestly.

Even if you do not like david, you will most likely end up loving Wes, or Gunn. Angel has an embarrassment of riches compared to how it starts and world it builds and with so little too.

If you can make it through all 7 seasons of buffy, you'll see what I mean when you get to Angel, (Druisilla) shows up in second season of Angel. She also shows up in some funny episodes of season 5.

He had remarkably little influence, Angel was Greenwalt's baby, and you can tell if you watch Grimm.

The Angel threads I've seen on here recently yes, go till bump limit. I also agree though they do go into buffy threads. Some with intention of driving buffyfags out.

and honestly the more I think about it, the more people never really associate whedon with angel in comparison with firefly, dollhouse or buffy. You can obviously disagree with me all you want though.

oh and i'm pretty sure you'll find something interesting about the show even if you don't think so now.

whedon verse theory is cool. If you put cabin in the woods which was later released just before the apocalypse stuff in buffy and angel it fits to make one long story line.
Ending with firefly summer glau really is an engineered slayer to put an end to the reavers.

When I was a kid this show made me wish I could go to American highschool and experience this shit. College arc was shit, though.

>oh and i'm pretty sure you'll find something interesting about the show even if you don't think so now.
That's what I figure will happen. I figured I wouldn't judge the show based on what I know of a different show until I've actually seen it. I figure they will be similar enough that I'll enjoy them both, and that most of the shitflinging is the same kind of shit you seen in other series that have multiple different shows like Star Trek or Stargate. Also another example from both of those shows that I'm expecting is that a character that sucks in one series gets brought back into another, and becomes great.

Where do you think you are?

Without knowing the history it is hard to describe but these threads used to have a lot more people involved and there was a lot of buffyfags on Cred Forums it wasn't really a shitflinging contest when they outnumbered everyone. Whedon's choices and people moving on really changed that though. At least that's how I remember it but I didn't get here until a year or two after Cred Forums was even a thing.

Cordelia, Wes change a lot from how they were on buffy, Cordelia is still really funny though with the whole honesty schtick.

Angel's changes are the hardest to describe mostly because he was whatever the plot needed him to be more than consistent characterization which could be great or it wasn't really there.

>posting another reason to avoid Buffy season 7

It's overrated and you would have never been popular or cool enough. Even then, those kids just smoked weed in their backyards together, nobody ever did anything particularly big.

buffy vamps are really shapeshifting aliens

Season 4 is great faggot, kill yourself

She's barely in it. Her total on screen time for the entire season is probably like 18mins with about 2mins worth of lines.

Buffy had good music. No of that ghetto garbage trash.

>a camel defender outing himself

>Cordelia is still really funny though with the whole honesty schtick.
I'm glad to hear that. She was one of my favorites before she disappeared. I always felt so bad for her when shit would go so terribly wrong for her, and despite being a stereotypical bitch, she really did do nothing wrong. At least so far.

Grow up. She's little more than a walk on. If you're going to get angry get angry about that obnoxious shitbird Kennedy.

>Kennedy
literally the worst character in the series

I can't really tell you how it all turns out but she ends up making a difference so that little I can say which in end means more for her character than people get as an experience in-universe.

A pity her actress was a prima donna who thought she could do whatever she wanted and didn't have to obey her contract. It's a contributing factor to the writers running her character arc over with a steam train

I loved Buffy but I had some Major gripes with it
>All of Willows love interests were horrid, and she had no chemistry with Seth Green or Tara
>Sander dropping Anya honestly couldn't stand it.
>The Nerds that became villains I know the show was purposefully cheesy but I didn't particularly like it.
>Buffy became pretty insufferable towards the end.

I was the same, I fucking hated Angel in Buffy because he was the now well-known stereotypical vampire boyfriend, he never really had a character and his scenes were garbage except for his angelus part.

In Angel though, he actually becomes a protagonist and you get to explore his personality without him being dependent on buffy, he's quite enjoyable too as he interacts with other characters. He never goes back to the one-sided wooden persona he was in buffy, and they let you know from the first episode. Season 1 starts slow but becomes a lot better as it goes on. Season 2 is supreme. Season 3 one half is good and the other is meh. 4 is horrible imo, but some people really like it for some reason. 5 is great overall, and has some of the best buffyverse episodes ever. Too good.

Definitely give it a try, I'm positive it'll hook you as it did to me, even though Angel was my most hated character in Buffy. He can comfortably carry his show if the writers allow him to.

andrew and jonathan weren't really villains though.

>but some people really like it for some reason
maybe because it's chock full of great episodes, it's the most serialized season which is cool, and the lameness of the Connor/Cordelia arc is terribly exaggerated. It's not the highlight of the season but hardly the abomination some fans make it out to be.

Season 4 is the best season of Angel, and that's all there is to it.

episode 3 now

As a Wesfag, I could make this argument as well but I think that is why someone would argue that. I think end of season 4 does humanize connor though.

the season 4 finale is GOAT, and the part where Angel watches Connor and his new family made me tear up the first time I saw it

Season 4 is tolerable and even decent until the revelation regarding the beast, and then the Connor/Cordelia arc is all downhill. Definitely the worst string of episodes in the show by far. The villain was an interesting idea, but the whole execution was all over the place and it showed. Connor being a part of that arc was definitely integral to its shittyness though, as was Cordelia. What exactly did you like about the season so much to make the completely ludicrous claim of it being the best season? wtf?

how was she so hot for being a jew

>token nerd characters are all literally rapists
what did whedon mean by this?

>that behind the scenes video from set with SMG is tired and just wants to go home and david is consoling her

Jewesses are usually quite the succubi when they are young.

ebil white males

then they turn into scary witches

Season 4 is tolerable and even decent until the revelation regarding the beast, and then the Connor/Cordelia arc is all downhill. Definitely the worst string of episodes in the show by far
Eh I enjoyed it. The Connor/Cordelia stuff wasn't great but the Wesley/Lilah stuff more than made up for it.

>The villain was an interesting idea, but the whole execution was all over the place and it showed
I disagree, I think the beast is cool and Jasmine is legit creepy. It was brilliant casting Gina Torres, with her terrifying xenomorph smile

>Connor being a part of that arc was definitely integral to its shittyness though, as was Cordelia
I didn't hate Connor the way other people did. I guess I can understand why people would find him annoying, but I didn't. As for Cordelia, it's not even really her so while it bugged me at first, once everything clicked into place I was okay with it. Especially considering the circumstances involving Charisma Carpenter and her stupidity

>What exactly did you like about the season so much to make the completely ludicrous claim of it being the best season? wtf?
Wesley and Lilah
The whole Angelus/Faith Arc
Gwen Raiden
The killer finale
Spin the Bottle
The episode about Fred's professor

Geez there is just so much to love about season 4, don't get the hate

fuck me lilah was hot, especially when she did her mock fred persona to taunt wesley

>Not mentioning the whole Wes/Faith, Watcher/Slayer vibe and finally being the man he should have been and giving the audience what could have been.

That three episode arc made me want a faith show.

>Wesley and Lilah
>The whole Angelus/Faith Arc
>The killer finale
>Gwen Raiden
>The episode about Fred's professor

I agree these are good picks for the things that S04 did well, I just don't think they are substantial enough to make this season great overall. Our main point of friction is the villain, Connor and Cordy I guess, as is for many fans. The only reason I watch S04 nowadays is for the stuff you mentioned, but in the end I feel it gets buried under the horrible arc, which is why the season is often labelled as crap even though there were good parts/episodes.

It's a shame the mashup here is almost universally missed these days.

Not that Vampirella was good for anything other than fap material.

Xander. Life in the friend zone.

>drives a volvo

he's not even trying

Yeah that was great, especially the hinting that Faith thinks he's hot now and wants his dick. Would've been cool to see their relationship develop in a spinoff

Oh well

Faith and Spike were Buffy and Angels alter egos.

I'm pretty sure they were just their foils

wew lads these were good times

I don't know, I think that was just her way of recognizing the change, like Angel it didn't seem like she really wanted either, more of a defense mechanism to keep people at arms length.

It was subtle, and I'm not saying they would or should have ended up sleeping together or anything, but I do believe it was genuine on her part. Mostly because she was caught off guard, she's always known Wesley as this foppish nerd and to see him show up as some badass hunk must have been quite a surprise and took some getting used to.

If there had been a spinoff, I think there definitely would have been some sexual tension. Whether it would have gone anywhere is a different story

hyena xander plus alternate reality vampire xander was pretty cool.

well they fucked in another Whedon show, so there's that.

how come all the characters on buffy and angel have great feet? coincidence? only exceptions are cordy's are meh, and not sure about willow have not really seen hers to be honest.

just shot the fuck up, man.

Was it good heroin?

possibly but I don't see Illyria abandoning Wes so their would be a third wheel no matter how that goes down.

miss frenches episode was a reference to female predator teachers who prey on kids?

Willow would have nice feet but she ruined them with an ugly foot tattoo.

If this was made today, instead of becoming a bug she would turn into a cougar.

response to

>All those bra-less episodes

fair enough, although a triangle could work even better if handled properly. All in all there was a lot of potential there that we'll never get to see.

Another project I wish would have been picked up is Buffy: The Animated Series. That would've been great

youtube.com/watch?v=mnUvZP7-5LM

I disagree. nearly all the Buffyverse media other than the live action shows were shit. the thing that made the verse as good as it was was the actors' performances.

This.
If you want an example just take a look at the comics.

Whedon being held back by budget and the actors made the show good.

Only because nearly all of them were written by a one or two people and not a team of writers, so it's hard to pin down that original flavor and you can just tell something is off.

An animated series would work great with a good writing staff, and several of the original actors were willing to do the voices for their characters in the animated series. It would've been Buffy meets Samurai Jack, and it could've been glorious.

I was just thinking about how that would work and

instead of wes dying, in finale I was thinking if Angel did it would have just as much meaning for the rest carrying on. it would also be a nice circle of things as Wes takes on the mantle that he wasn't prepared or right for before, and it would be like having two slayers since illyria is basically nigh unkillable. So you're right it could work.

>dat collapsible stake spring
>weadon making a joke about REAAPING UNCONSCIOUS WOMEN

nah. unless ALL the actors were on board, especially Gellar, it would have been shit.

Except Illyria isn't nigh-unkillable, not after they sucked out most of her power to keep her from exploding and destroying the entire West Coast or something like that, because her human body couldn't contain all that raw power

She even got her ass handed to her by Marcus Hamilton

the plan was to "retell" the story of the tv series starting with season one, only the twist is that Dawn is part of the mix.

all the actors would have returned except for SMG

Does anyone have the almost up skirt shot of Fred when she's climbing on top of Gunn in the early episodes of Angel

according to Espensen, the animated show was supposed to be a retelling of the show, but of the 'dawn memories', which, admittedly, might have been cool.

Yes but more so than most considering it took a guy powered by ancient demon blood to even hurt her.

No it wouldn't have been, not judging by the short promotional episode. It would exist in its own universe anyway, in a sort of alternate version of Season 2, so it's not like it needs to be exactly like the show, instead it could've done its own thing in a sort of Genndy Tartakovsky mold.

If you watch that video and think it looks like shit there's something wrong with you, or you just hate cartoons

holy fuck that looks awful

If I remember correctly the voice actress for Buffy would've been the same one who voiced her in the video games, IMO she's pretty good

that was true. i believe a pilot exists somewhere but it may or may not have been finished.

RIP in peace Andy Hallett ;_;

it's just early promo material from an idea that was never picked up, no doubt they would have refined it had it gotten the green light

And it doesn't look that bad, come on. It's typical of animated show of the time

no, I didn't know lorne died :(

starting the pack episode now

who knows mang

I like Grace's minions. They remind me of Zathras.

Heh, heh, good comparison.