Now that the dust has settled what is your opinion on this movie?

Now that the dust has settled what is your opinion on this movie?
/r9k/Cred Forums virgins need not reply.

shit/10
>shit jokes
>shit cameos
>no Ramis memoriam
>no ghostbusters theme song until the end
only boss shit was slimer joyriding with his bitch

4 (FOUR) comedians actresses and the only time I laughed was with Chris Hemsworth

Not that bad but the action are fucking atrocious.

Complete shit.

>no Ramis memoriam
They mention him in the credits and show a bust of his character early in the movie.

Wouldn't waste bandwith downloading it

They should give an Oscar to whoever trained that gorilla, he did a great job

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 seconds it was so painful.

Leslie and hemsworth made me smile, but nothing made me laugh out loud.

Script was atrocious so I dont blame the actors, their jokes didnt really fit in with the movie. In another setting they mightve been acceptable

It was a shit movie that people desperately tried to delude themselves into thinking it was not shit by parroting around the fucking rotten tomatoes score like it actually meant something.

i haven't seen it but it's shit

it was eh. I honestly laughed at least one or two dozen times, but it wasn't often enough to call it a good movie. The performances I thought were decent enough but the plot and villain were way too weak.

Good to see gorillas getting some representation in kino.

Poor take on nostalgia.

Took an already existing and well-established IP, did a hard reboot.

Had plenty of opportunity with a black Ghostbuster, only to lazy write half her jokes into stereotypes.

Effects were wonderful, but were muted by the action sequences that relied on the effects team to give them substance.

Script was subpar. It wasn't terrible, but the entire team had very little synergy, and the script was likely at fault for that.

All in all, it was not great. Keep the actors, since they worked well with what they were given, give them an interesting script, have respect and understandings with the nuances of the source material, and you would have had an awesome movie. Otherwise, it was a dud.

The effects were Scooby Doo movies tier but I agree with the other points.

I caved and watched it last night. It was reaaalllly bad. It felt like an skit that was parodying Ghostbusters. I can't remember any jokes. I can't even tell you want the plot was. Things just kept happening until it ended.

I wanted to like it.

Wrong image op.

Never saw it, never will

I didn't even notice the bust and I knew it would be there

Secretary guy made me and my friends laugh our collective asses off

>movie made with the sole purpose of catering to women
>most enjoyable part is a male character
they can't do anything right, can they?

Utterly forgettable. No reason to be made at all. Makers had no interest in the original film and instead just wanted to push their own projects.

In the end it was a film aimed at no one.