>all kinds of kinky sex

>pretend to be a robot
>confuse other guests
>lead them on fake story line, eventually abandon them in the desert
>head back to the brothel
>fuck robots until my dick is sore

Lose my virginity to a cunnybot.

Kill and rape

Why didn't you guys lose your virginity to a fleshlight yet?

probably become a bounty hunter or something

That fleshlight can't talk or indulge my mommy fetish.

Poop in the water supply.

fleshlights don't cry

REMOVE
COMANCHE

Fuck a lot of mares. One of every color

I'll need the fleshlight to breath, so then I can asfixiate it.

>fleshlight
This raises an important concern about the cleanliness of these synthetic whores

>This raises an important concern about the cleanliness of these synthetic whores

did you not watch episode 2? Two technicians complain about MSRA being in one of them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methicillin-resistant_Staphylococcus_aureus

kill everyone

i feel like id be way more into romeworld

but then it'd get canceled after 2 seasons.

Is it really losing your virginity if it is a fake human?

I don't know why they would keep Westworld over Romanworld or Medievalworld. Both of the alternatives seem like a lot more fun with a lot less upkeep

Fuck and kill, what else.

Dress up like the most stereotypical Indian (big feather head dress, peace pipe, bone through my nose,etc.) and kill host and guests alike. Then during my trail just claim I was confused and thought they were all androids.

it fits the lawless theme they have going on better

i'd try to reach the hidden game, all games have them

>with a lot less upkeep
how do you program a sword so that it doesn't cut or stab people?
how do you program a warhammer to not cave a newcomer's head in with one swing?

I'd run down the street shooting every robot I could.

Lets see how their "storylines" work when theres a mass murderer on the loose and no can stop him.

Fuck whores and massacre whole towns.

>romeworld
It would be a great time.

they'll just come up to you and tell you to stop or get thrown out, it was what they were thinking of doing with the man in black when he took out an entire posse
beside's they do psyche check up on you before entry so you'll probably never even enter westworld

They did it in the movie so apparently they had some kind of tech

yes but the show have already shown that the movie tech and the tv tech doesn't function the same way at all

No shit, it's in the future. Melee weapons exist in westworld too so they have to have some sort of tech to keep them in place

Start all quests in the spawn area all at once.

like what? they turn into rubber when detecting human? or do they disintegrate?

I don't know, i don't write this shit. There has to be something to stop guests from getting shanked though

Honestly I love the first two episodes but the idea of allowing real kids (assuming the nigglet was real) into the park is goddamn retarded. You wouldn't allow a kid to a movie with rape scenes would you?

Will anyone ever fuck that Armenian whore? I volunteer.

They obviously work around the kids and keep the harcore stuff away from the family

>You wouldn't allow a kid to a movie with rape scenes would you?

like the guy said when you apparently weren't paying fucking attention, the further from town you go the more "wild" things get. Also, you sound like a pussy ass liberal faggot.

>THINK OF MUUUY CHEELDRUN ;___;

Go play in a kiddie pool.

I imagine it would actually be very awkward to have any sort of sexual experience in Westworld since you have a control room full of strangers monitoring your every microexpression to try and tailor the experience to your liking. Not that I wouldn't visit robot brothels in my own time.

They mention things get more intense the further you go from the center of the map and that black family mentions "we cant go across the river, that's too much for timmy", it's probably an age rating system.

Play the game correct, be respectful to the women because despite the fact they are robots they still deserve to be treated right.

There's nothing the one's in charge can do. Any guest can pull out a gun in the middle of the day and rape whoever he wants in front of whoever he wants. The "wild" shit is in reference to the fag story lines. But again, the hosts don't give two shits about them and can rape and pillage whenever they want.

I don't give a shit about the (real) kids. I would ban them outright from entering because it's goddamn retarded and a lawsuit waiting to happen.

I'm pretty sure this is a fedora bait post but I would do the same. Even in videogames with vastly inferior simulations I feel empathy.

>they'll just come up to you and tell you to stop or get thrown out

Which is why I don't understand why they're just letting Ed Harris' character do the things he's doing, they're watching him so they obviously know what he's trying to do.

Even if they didn't know what his plan is, they know he's going around killing a shit ton of people, torturing and scalping them.

That's the thing, sometimes I feel a little shitty for killing an NPC in a video game.Killing a robot with the full range of human emotions who thought they were real? Hell no.

>beside's they do psyche check up on you before entry so you'll probably never even enter westworld

lol that's not how those sorts if tests work

>there are actual cunnybots in westworld

Capture some injun wimmen

Yeah, that's hell. But then again, the idea of killing a man with no real consequences seems enticing. Though, the series is basically showing that there are consequence to killing beings that can feel even if they can't die.

I wonder what the laws are for that in the game, they don't seem to give a shit if the customers rape torture and kill people but I wonder if having a cunnybot would be crossing the line

ferociously suck my own cock multiple times

In that very same scene the father says "we shouldn't pass the river, it's too adult for Jacob"

That is the proper response. Effigy abuse is a good indicator of mental conditions. The closer the effigy looks to real life the more pronounced the mental conditions will be for people who abuse them.

Same. Honestly when they make believable VR apps with decent-enough loli models I'm pretty much done interacting with the human race.

Nah. Being completely unironical, cunnybots would literally save kids from pedophiles in the real world. At least from rich pedophiles. Anything goes, man, anything.

They hose them down once they get shot up, or presumably after being cummed in

how often do you think the cunnybots get raped?

i'm surprised they even have kids there honestly. yes without them it wouldn't be as immersive but having kid bots seems like you're just asking for trouble.

>You wouldn't allow a kid to a movie with rape scenes would you?
You wouldn't in our 2016, but they're in a vague future setting. Morals pretty much always get more lax in these kinds of situations.

>implying richfags don't prefer the real deal

They're mentally ill

>what's 'the maze'?
>what's the black cross?
>what are the black prostitute's memory from? Why did the apache turn into the man in black?
>can you really shoot slugs out of the shotgun barrel of a lemat?

Friend and I were talking about it today

>standard stuff first
>fuck hookers
>kill Indians
>progress to rape and pillage
>before we leave, start gigantic shootout in the middle of town
>try and kill every host in town

Well I got this man. I thought it was funny

He was a consul of ROME!

They probably really don't give a shit.

I wish there was some sort of consequence for getting shot. As it is it's lame as shit.

>tfw you will never shitpost in an actual Forum

>LET'S ALL FUCK IN THE LOOOBBY
seriously I'd just bone elon musk's (ex)wife and never leave the lobby I think

i don't think they'd let you just kill every single robot though. it would ruin everything for the other guests. kind of like how they asked if they should slow down ed harris' character after he killed the entire posse. they'd probably do that for you if you just started shooting everything in site.

look you can't just go saying random shit like this without triggering anons, how the fuck would that even work
>oh here's a list of the robots you can kill
come on

I really need this shit explained, it doesn't make sense how some guests go on killing sprees, it must inconvenience the shit out of the other guests

The slowing down thing is the only thing they've mentioned so far in controlling this

why did mcpoyle's friend take a dude to fuck right in front of his friend/co-worker? you would think he would keep that more on the down low but maybe he's openly bisexual or something, i dunno.

That's why I'd do it just before we're due to leave. If you started gunning down tons of people with your buddy I imagine you could kill quite a huge number before they can stop you in any way.

It can be as simple as some security guy in costume telling you to turn it down or you're getting kicked out.

Silly westerners

This is NOT how you make Isekai!!!!!

i'm sure they'll be a plot point in another episode where a dude goes out of control and he gets "kidnapped" by indians or something and taken away from 99% of the other guests. with so many intricate stories taking place it stands to reason they couldn't just allow people to rack up insane body counts.

Duhh, it's the future, you drump supporter. Everyone is openly pansexual in the future.

you can't really get kidnapped by indians, you can just murder them all

hey millionaire spender and provider of my wages, turn it down or I'm kicking you out

cmon guys

find the house that must exist somewhere in the wilderness that has the 16 year old virgin i can rape to satisfy my fetish

then idk, to be honest the sex is the only bit of westworld that seems exciting

There are obviously rules they need to acknowledge before going inside. Like you'll not harm another human and your fun will not interfere with other's guests.

What's worse? Throwing a drunkard off the park or losing more costumers due to their poor experience thanks to him?

>the further from town you go the more "wild" things get.

one of the first things you see after you get off the train are prostitutes.

they probably have a different train for the family park, which must be hilarious, like the paint your wagon musical from the simpsons

they can probably just turn your guns off remotely

well I don't know, mcpoyle got almost zero orientation and the hot chick said there was none

some guests just went on killing sprees and I just wanna understand how that's regulated, hope they make it clear soon. Though it's working to get me to keep thinking about westworld, it's a great show imo.

>they can probably just turn your guns off remotely
I like you user, you have cured a lot of my westworld autism with this one line

What really bothers me still though is the knives they used, imagine if they used a knife on another guest unknowingly

>whores are "wild"

Get as much aggression out as possible, and then some

If it were me, I'd have a tazer built into the gun handle. Try to fuck shit up and get 35000volts up your ass.

>What really bothers me still though is the knives they used, imagine if they used a knife on another guest unknowingly

In another thread we were talking about that. How the bullets turn to puffs of smoke when hitting a guest in some scenes (man in black). Like maybe there's some nano technology that reacts to real flesh/skin. Very sci-fi improbable. Like a knife, broken chair leg, or broken beer bottle in a bar fight would need to be made of the same thing. You stab someone and it turns to rubber or something.

Yeah, it's completely normal to bring your ten year old kid near a brothel.

Depends on the whores user. I've known some pretty wild whores.

hmm allright I'll accept this just to quiet my mind the fuck down, tnx user

This is the future with super rich parents.
They don't give a shit.

my parents took me to a strip bar in thailand once, I was in my twenties tho, it was pretty cool, I painted on one of the bitches with this blacklight paint

This talk of weapons is really unnecessary when you consider that a man can easily kill another without any sort of weapon. Specially when the hosts are easily outnumbered. Even the security guy was afraid of going to the deposit with naked unarmed robots.

Well then. Choking/drowning/stomping it is.

In some places, yes.

I'm pretty sure the "wild" they mean is raping and pillaging or the prevention of such things along with village slaughters and such. A "wild" whore in this regard would be egging you on or part of that action in those locations.

The town has military and many law enforcement as well as better control response from the people in charge all to help keep you in line in that area.

The town didn't seem small so I'm sure the saloons and brothel area is an easy walk around for a family.

I haven't seen the show. Does Tallulah Riley get naked?

Might pick it up if so.

goddammit guys, cmon

We were talking about weapons specifically. Not unarmed combat.

they are programmed not to, guns only

he's scared of the depo because those are old and buggy or have gone rogue in the past

I kinda did to a stripper so....

It's almost the same.

Fuck some whores, kill some robots, try some quests, then just run around doing whatever, trying to figure out all the little details you wouldn't normally notice, get bored and tired and mopy because I'm not used to being out that much without my cellphone and internett and shit, head back to basecamp like an angry little child, sitt and drink and mope like a bitch, then get ashamed of myself for acting that way, appologise to my friends whose vacations I sort of ruined, then pick myself back up and beg them to head out with me again, promising that I won't be as negative and all, then we just end up getting drunk and go for a hike, acting like a bunch of assholes to everyone we see, robots and humans alike, then eventually we get thrown outand banned for life.

we're talking about guests harming other guests too

Fleshlights can't take a dump on you.

One of them jumps the MiB, physically.

Nah, it's a tease. She looks hideous too, alienesque.

>not doing the based old man's treasure hunt and discovering that the real treasure is the friends you make along the way

you degenerates are not using the park the way it was intended

You really think you're in on an inside joke by referring to a massively popular series on Cred Forums ?

yeah but very poorly, like its calculated what the MiB can handle and provided that for him to improve his experience

I actually think so. It acts like a human being, and it does so to such an extent that it's hard to sepparate them from us, so yeah. I'll allow it.

Well its a theme park for insanely rich people to life out their every dream..I don't think they would stop you there

>he hasn't been to Cred Forums in a while

user....

>Nah, it's a tease. She looks hideous too, alienesque.

That's a shame. She always looked unconventionally pretty when she was young but had a great body. So can imagine how easy it is to push her look to full-on ayy lmao and fuck it up

She looks great actually, if i was in westworld i'd fill in a request to take her with me to westworld :^)

>Nah, it's a tease. She looks hideous too, alienesque.
you must be gay, my dick was diamonds

user that nigga must be gay, my dick was diamonds

>This
>Not taken straight from the Alien franchise.

>pfft she is like a 2 compared to the girls inside
>the girls inside are all ugly apart from rapebait

i'd just stay in the prep room

I don't think there would be any real legal consequences, but you would probably be permabanned from the park.

Late hearing about this show, does comfy time stream new episodes? Hell, when even are new episodes?

You can't let one guest be an asshole and ruin it for everyone, kicking out one big spender so you can continue to attract more is simply business.

I can work with this.

Guess I'll give it a watch

This.
The girl serving the drinks is prettier than all the female cast up to now.

>thandie newton and the other ugly dishrag plague-eyed whore are prettier than this goddess
mate

She suggests that the guest can fuck her too if he wanted to but he turns her down.

her face is weird looking honestly. body and ass 10/10 though.

>no pre-opp prime ariel winters as an innocent cow-hand

will they ever get westworld right?

i'm sure they have ways to do it without just kicking the dude out.

rich men (especially those who didn't work for it) tend to be assholes. i'm sure they've had plenty of issues with guys going hog wild and raping/murdering everything in sight. the whole park is basically just unchecked id.

and have all kinds of adventures with her : 3

I think that it's free for all because they already had storylines about cannibals, they have terror storylines with mutilation and other twisted shit.
The robowhore seems to remember something about it. Some country folk travelling and get ambushed and skinned by indians and the guests step up to save or fucking rape everyone.

So is this worth a view?

fucking watch it or I'll slit this robot's throat right now

okay okay okay. Time to find a torrent.

This. I am sure science will advance to cure them or at least better drugs to suppress the mechanism that triggers them.

If "These violent delights have violent ends" wasn't coded by the park admins, then I believe its sort of a phrase that the Man in Black says to these people before doing shit to them, so many times, hoping that with repetition they would get some sort of deja vu or memory recall.

Another retard who doesn't pay attention. Those reveries are from the old programming for the cannibals in the hills story line.

that post didn't talk about the origin of the reveries, it was about the code word

Lay plenty of pipe and be a vigilante sheriff

Cunnybots are at the end of the maze, how do you think she knew where it was.

Nothing, really, I just don't find the possibility of being there interesting at all even considering that I could literally do anything.

Guess I'm just not that imaginative.

Now if it were real actual humans, especially ones that I might want to be around, but still with me having absolute control, that's a different story. But the fact that I know going in they're not human kinda ruins the whole experience before it even starts.

fuck hookers and do something fun

you fags would just rape the first white woman you see and then keep doing that over and over again with no imaginiation

something along these lines

this

i wonder if the engineers give the cunnybots vaginas actual little girl taste

spend the entire time fucking the female host that greets me in the changing room.

so what do the prices look like for a few days in the park?

damn

I would want to fuck a daughter in front of the mother before fucking her in front of her daughter.

>dress as cowboy
>go to brockback mountain timeline
>get raped in the ass
>????
>profit

i want the asian dude from the lobby to fuck me

So is the violent end stuff - is that just his old cannibal code showing up, or did he learn of a secret code to free themselves?

I'd probably do one round as a fuck n murder fest, just to get it out of my system, then I'd just do whatever random encounter missions I came across. Probably something like the treasure hunt.

probably be a pleb and enact many group sex fantasies.

but I would love to think I would get bored of that and try to find exploits like Ed Harris. Fucking guy is the based gamer!

>Guess I'm just not that imaginative.
you are correct.

start thinking for yourself and not in a hivemind. that's your first step, then you may have independent thoughts

literally and unironically rape kill and eat children
and not in that order

I'd never leave the changing room. If you catch my drift.

yeah i thought disneyland was kiddy shit until i learned about the anna and elsa meet and greet after 10pm. it's 18+ only, they go ass to ass.

they don't know about the hidden game

i personally believe ed harris used to be working for westworld and when he got news that he was a bout to be fired he created the hidden game as a way for him to get payback
wrote an update that would trigger an event if certain things happen

but that's probably just me

I'd probably round up all the dogs, then round up all the wolves, and make a hybrid pack of sorts.

I would smoke cigarettes inside the bar instead of having to go outside.

wtf
Y'all are taking this too far

Bang a hookerbot, then spend the rest of my time fucking with the AI and trying to break it.

>how do you program a sword so that it doesn't cut or stab people?
They're blunt and killable NPC's have skin that opens in response to pressure from ID tagged weapons.

>how do you program a warhammer to not cave a newcomer's head in with one swing?
You just have swords, the guests won't even realise anything is wrong.

Why the fuck would they give the little kidbots functioning genitals? That's just asking for trouble, and quite possibly, lawsuits, legal intervention etc.

>Why the fuck would they give kids functioning genitals? That's just asking for trouble
>I don't see any problem with torture and mutilation of those kids being possible though

little boys are already mutilated in america so its no big deal

Realistically, there would be no children at all in Westworld.

There's a reason why the GTA games has never not once featured children.

You're kind of throwing the entire "total realism and immersion' aspect out the window here

>we need children for it to be realistic

pedo detected

Can't tell if you're joking my dude

>Children exist in real life
>A Westworld without children will be objectively less realistic than a Westworld with children
>Therefore, Westworld has children

You're projecting your own mindset of every host being there solely for sexual reasons

this 100 times over.

Is this show any good?

I'm autistic, friends is not a concept I understand, leave me be raping all the androids.

Yes

>wanting to visit westworld
>not wanting to visit romeworld and have decent smelling whores and people who actually bathe
>not wanting to visit medievalworld to hopefully a crusade setting

Serious:
Am i the only one who thought that westworld feels a bit like the whole "you are trapped in a computer game" anime genre?
Just in good of course.

Shoot self fuck spending any amount of time away from modern tech

As someone obsessed with privacy I would never be able to have a boner in Westworld. How the fuck do they even have cameras all over the place that can see everything in full view? There's no privacy at all.

It's a line from Shakespeare illiterate fuck, it comes from the reveries, Abernathy whispers it to Dolores, Dolores says it to Maeve, do you see what's happening, nigga???

the guests don't know that

Sneak in items from the future and convince the hosts that they are there against their will and slaves. Form a robot army and conquer the world with it.

>religion of peace
>bodies hit the floor comes on

>Dolores says the codeword to Maeve
>Maeve starts remembering her past lives
>Dolores doesn't say shit to Clementine
>Clementine also starts remembering her past lives via nightmares

explain this shit

Be a cowboy XD

>she's actually a real girl

It was a missed opportunity

Do the sex robots have bodily functions? Can they do golden showers?

I'd find that indian treasure.

Find any fucking horror storyline there is. Cannibal cult shakespeare shit sounded like a blast.

user did you know that pussy is..

Was it jus me or did they take shots against Game of Thrones where Anthony Hopkins dropped the new storyline

>fleshlight
>not onahole
disgusting

They did, they gave them the concept of nightmares/dreaming in case people fuck up on past clean ups. They literally talk about it in that very episode.

My point was, he's acting like it was the trigger phrase that enabled Maeve to access her past memories. If other characters are able to do that without the trigger phrase, a more likely explanation is that they're just sloppy when clearing the data.

>robots are biological enough to get staph infections

Reminder hes a robot and wants to escape the "maze" that is Westworld.

No they argued it was a possible 'trigger' phrase, she the technician behavior lady herself said 'possible' in the very sentence you're talking about at least colloquially speaking. Like the cognition breaker is a phrase that fucks up the way information is processed by the individual a.i and then it causes a chain reaction that opens them up to a blue screen of death or past lives or whatever.

They used qualifying statements not definitive ones. They're offering possible theories.

Live out all my heroic cowboy dreams and get all the old West cunny a hero deserves

>bacteria only need certain conditions to survive

user you wouldn't mate with a petri dish.

That would make no sense.

wat

even a blunt sword cuts

find a qt robogf and go cuddle with her in some remote cabin

>not visiting 2010sworld and shitpost on a mongolian archery forum

There were autists in Ancient Rome as well.

>Think of the children
>Liberal
Bitch please, it was conservatives and their "family values" that started that shit in the 90s. Go to bed, kid

>confuse other guests
This is the most fun of all suggestions (apart from sex of course). Interacting with robots with scripted behaviors is not interesting

Apologize for this retarded post right now.

Just because liberals and their pc squad want to make everything safe spaces and have trigger warnings doesn't mean the Family Mom brigade didn't tear into Janet Jackson over her nipple in 07' or whatever.

Both wings love to censor the middle for different reasons.

>>i wonder if the engineers give the cunnybots vaginas actual little girl taste

What does that even mean?

apparently that user has licked children and implies that he thinks the childbot would have a different taste.

So basically he needs to be killed before it prey's on someone's children.

It's exactly that, but it's the NPCs who are trapped.

Also the trope has existed for a very long time in scifi

I would bind and tourture a male and female robot in the desert, preferably a couple, and make them fuck each other and stick things in one another like a cactus, cut the bfs dick off in front of the gf while she begs me not to.
Shit like that.

>Be an operator cowboy
Noice

user have you ever heard of an 'operator' who was also a pedophile? ...

"test" the feet of every single female thing there

(smell, lick, cum on)

How do you think they get paid?

>all these people talking about fucking whores
>not riding into towns and raping lolis or hot normal women you have been untouched
you sicken me

i would like to have sex her, if you know what i mean

>autismo spergs out over fucking whores
>proceeds to fuck whores in a different way

user..

Im confused, what are you implying here exactly?

they are robots, nothing illegal about fucking a midget robot

I'd turn her down as well. I didn't pay 40k so I can fuck robots. For that money I could buy myself a high-class hooker every day for a month. Anyone that has the cash to enter the park shouldn't have any issue getting their rocks off anyway.

yes, they are fully functioning in every way

>infections
>we've cured all diseases

STD's don't exist anymore.

So, when do we get to see Romeworld and Knighworld?

this, you have opportunity to play out any fantasy you want, why fuck the starter?

>not giving every female robot perfect tits

What's the point

>At least from rich pedophiles.

Spesifically not from rich, they'll just buy their cunnies from poor shithole. From middle-class pedophiles yes.

Did frontiersmen actually wear all fitted vests, jackets, pants and boots in the 19th Century? Because that must have been extremely and unnecessarily uncomfortable in the 90+ F desert heat

I feel like I shouldn't, but why am I attracted this this hooker?

so it's more real user, did you not watch the show? They program in flaws

Why does this show hate beautiful aryan women?

Is there a Northworld where eveyone is white and there are no niggers?

I love how they went on in the second show about how beautiful the women in Westworld are, and then there's this one and the black hag that are the hookers.

I mean, they're realistic for standards at the actual wild west level of hookers. Buck teeth, old, lopsided tits, huge schnoz.. But I thought this was supposed to be a fantasy themepark?

It's because they couldn't get actual hot women to do the naked scenes, right?

Probably commit barely imaginable atrocities and go for lots and lots of rape. Also I wonder if you can make hosts feel certain emotions towards you just by telling them to, it would have been cool to make a mother abandon her children for you. Or making a family kill one another.

This taboo stuff sounds exciting because I would be doing it in an environment that is safe for both me and "people" involved but I wonder if I will be able to live with myself afterwards. I wonder if stuff like that should be expressed artistically without doing it in the real world. And whatever you may say, these robots are pretty real.

>they don't seem to give a shit if the customers rape torture and kill people but I wonder if having a cunnybot would be crossing the line

What line? They're not real.

Do you want to ban loli body pillows too?

jacket, shirt, suspender pants = go to setup

city folk, jacket, waistcoat, etc etc

clothing changes depending on profession, and where you perform the profession and nothing is as unanimous as it is seen on television.

May I suggest some Thomas Paine

>>pretend to be a robot
>>confuse other guests
>>lead them on fake story line, eventually abandon them in the desert

This is truly the metagame.

episode literally shits on thandie but you use it to shitpost anyway

shame on you senpai

I actually wouldn't leave the changing room if that was my host.

This, I would at the very most be able to hunt down some outlaws and even then only wound them and probably still feel like shit.

nor would he but he has to be the good guy senpai

Northern Utah gets pretty cold. Even if it isn't there, that's where it's filmed and where it's modeled after.

>tfw possible snow episodes

that's normie deep metagame. The true metagame is to meet up with a friend, both of you pretend to be hosts and string along other guests on a quest where you eventually set them up to fight each other. You keep doing that until you have a large amount of guests in a neverending battle in some bumfuck ghost town that isn't even populated by any NPCs. Will totally ruin their experience since they don't know in the future if they are interacting with a host or a guest that is fucking with them.

>trolling other guests

true patrician detected

How about a prostitute? They don't actually want YOU, they want your money. Is it really losing your virginity?

Virginity is a man-made construct. You can lose your virginity to your fucking hand.

>pretend to be a host
>fool other guests
>other guests kill you because you fooled them
inb4 hurr durr you can't shoot/stab other people
Fists exist retards.

>Virginity is a man-made construct. You can lose your virginity to your fucking hand.

We've finally arrived at a marxist level where "social construct" is used to justify being an evolutionary failure.

Congratulations everyone.

Before you even try replying, remember that you're just a social construct, and therefore I am right.

I think you'd be able to stab other guests. Sharp objects exist in the park.

What are you even talking about. Who gives a shit whether you are an evolutionary failure. Modern human existence is evolutionary failure because modern medicine prevents dead-end genes from dying out because people with severe mental illnesses or physical disabilities caused through their genetics can still reproduce. If you are a social shut-in there might be an underlying mental issue. And if that underlying mental issue is caused by your genetics and you don't reproduce you are actually an evolutionary success because at least you don't try to pass on your shitty genes. The problem isn't people that don't reproduce, the problem is all the retards with shitty genes that do.

you don't fool me satan

Is it possible to hurt another guest with bare hands? This way one could get killed by a broken neck for example.

Christ

yeah, human existence would be so much better if all the people with shitty genes wouldn't reproduce. It creates children that grow up to live through hell and struggle with their very existence.

That's why I don't get why there are so many social boundaries against genetic engineering. Imagine if we could just get rid of mental illnesses, allergies and physical disabilities for future generations. Everyone is born healthy and attractive. Not this fuckfest of people where everyone spends so much time trying to get themselves to look as attractive as possible so they can fool some poor fuck into reproducing with them so they can shit out more children which have to deal with the same shitty genes, life dictated by insecurities that can't easily be fixed just like that.

That shiggy Mii is goat

so you're arguing that down syndrome children are better at modern society than you?

while I agree modern society perpetuates weakness to be allowed to live and not sterilized anymore, how is a failure to adapt not also a failure?

Societal adaptation is as much a changing circumstance in natural selection as adding medicine to the recipe we're talking about.

women still need to choose mates and if you're failing at that in a modern context because society lacks the ability to provide jobs, that would mean the other user is right and it is still a failure regardless of how 'social construct' the argument was made out of.

Though whichever user said that is still pretty funny.

I honestly don't think I'd get that much gratification just straight up shooting them because if they can't harm me back what's the point. If just try push them to the limits of functionality

I wouldn't even enter.

>that qt dressing room host

>first episode has milk
>second episode mcpoyle arrives

what is the meaning of this?

Brlblblbl wetnibs

>so you're arguing that down syndrome children are better at modern society than you?

Didn't you read my post. I am saying that you are not an "evolutionary success" because you reproduce. Any fucking retard can reproduce if they really want to.

>women still need to choose mates and if you're failing at that in a modern context because society lacks the ability to provide jobs, that would mean the other user is right and it is still a failure regardless of how 'social construct' the argument was made out of.

I don't give a shit about women or what they chose. I don't care. I watch tv-shows and movies, play my videogames and work out. I do what I want because that's the life I want to live. I have no interest in waking up one day, married to some girl I don't really like with children I don't care about, trapped forever in a life that is so far removed from what I really want. If biological immortality would exist I would spend hundreds of years doing nothing but spend time with myself, occasionally shitposting on Cred Forums and doing the things I love. I didn't sign a fucking contract the moment I was born to stick my dick in something so it pops out a thing that carries half my genetic material. Other retards can do that if they want to spend the rest of their miserable lives with another human being that probably doesn't interest them that much.

The only way this is ever going to change is if I meet someone that is compatible with my lifestyle and easy to interact with. Someone that truly interests me as a person, not just as a walking vagina and potential alimony lawsuit that gives me a child that causes me nothing but grief and misery until the day I die. I don't get why some idiots on this site idealize their "biological purpose" so much. You can be whatever the fuck you want on this planet and you choose to be just another ape that fucks and pops a few children out and then dies? Why would I ever want that?

the problem is what is a bad trait? are introverts bad? Is a history of crime a trait in the family of mental illness or is it society problem?

Sure, you could weed out certain genetic failure but everyone is afraid of taking it that extra step. And we've seen humanity take it too far many times before.

I'm all for a little bit of eugenics, I just have no faith in humanity doing it properly so I'm forced to stand against it until we can figure out how to do it properly. It's all moot anyways since genetic manipulation is happening so quickly anyway.

You are not standing against anything, humanity is fucked with the current way medicine keeps everyone alive. The future is genetic engineering, nothing else. You can not possible get rid of all these diseases in a reasonable amount of time without doing it that way. Whether I reproduce or not is absolutely irrelevant evolutionary speaking since our advances in medicine have gotten rid of the evolutionary process. The next step are designer babies in combination with augmentations.

who /pariah/ here?

>Pariah is the gateway to ultimate danger and sin in Westworld. The delicious orgy of decadence that awaits you is beyond any indulgence you’ve ever experienced.

>Travelers beware: There is no law in Pariah and, since it’s filled with soldiers, war is the perpetual state of things. What law are you interested in breaking?"

>War is a complicated and harrowing game encompassing complex narratives that pull from the Texas annexation, Civil War, Reconstruction, the Mexican Revolution, and other historical skirmishes. The War game is the hardest in the park.

>You are not standing against anything, humanity is fucked with the current way medicine keeps everyone alive
I honestly don't think that is a priority. It isn't for me anyway. I think humanity is fucked unless we find a way of changing economic structures to compensate for resource management and environment, this has to happen in 50-100 years or it's beyond salvageable. the economic system is destroying everything and has to have a drastic change to it. If we solve that, then we can look at eugenics. But until then, it's not a priority and is nothing but an intellectual fascination.

>what would do you do?
Angela Sarafyan.
Over and over.

Probably find somewhere nice to camp and then cook myself up a nice meal over an open fire and just watch the stars knowing that despite the isolation I'm in the one location on Earth where I'm completely safe from everything.
Maybe go looking for treasure with a girl robot sidekick afterwards and see what we find when we get lost.

Comfy adventures are best adventures.

Thandie Newton

>long term goals
can we do harvest moon in this?

>Grow potatoes
>find a wife to marry

You're only here because thousands of generations before you decided to do that miserable thing that we're emphasizing as a positive. People see it as a failure because of a bias that societies see as a positive and you do not.

You sound like someone that had to experience as nasty divorce, second hand. So do not want to get tied down or into something you do not personally control and I sympathize but that doesn't stop it from being an evolutionary failure. We breed because we die.

you're leaving the genetic future of our species up to a bunch of idiots and then wonder why people look at you funny for arguing this way.

Idiocracy alone should have scared you into doing something.

Figure out the limits you can go when fucking with other guest.

>43 year old hooker

Let's be realistic, if men went there to fuck whores they'd want 18-24 year olds

Speak for yourselves. I refuse to shelter my kids, one of them watched watchmen with me, and the other watched the devil's rejects with me.

>Mass murdering and scalping

Isn't that the point of the park?

>>can you really shoot slugs out of the shotgun barrel of a lemat?

Yes, google it.

For the rest, we won't find that out until later, it's called story progression.

Some guys prefer the madam

This. More experience and more kink.

Isn't Thandie Newton's character is just the boss of the gy... brothel, who leans guests to sex?

>Dee Reynolds: The Bird The Bad and The Ugly

It's the wild west. I'm surprised they aren't all ugly as fuck.

>he doesn't know that every interaction with the hosts gets recorded
>willfully delivering material to a shady company that can do whatever with that material, even blackmail you

shiggy

Are you me?

while the staff watches, and sends your name to feds for being a potetial pedo

this desu i'd be questing with bros

>>what's 'the maze'?
Easter Egg
>>what's the black cross?
the top of the temple for Hopkins' new story. The town is yet filled with sand.
>>what are the black prostitute's memory from? Why did the apache turn into the man in black?
the preprogrammed nightmare with the mix of real events when Harris raped her in a previous story?

just shoot them if you want m8, it's what i'd do

Oh just like the streets in amsterdam?

R O M A
O L I M
M I L O
A M O R
A

I'm liking this show and i'm really afraid that this show will end up with a bunch of "zombies" type bullshit.

Like maybe all the decommissioned hosts underground become active and try to takeover or that there will be a season ending twist where one or more of the park controllers are androids as well.

I'd hold out for the inevitable Tokyo Westworld where I could get to fuck anime girls.

>extra A

R O M A
O L I M
M I L O
A M O R

>Roninworld

finally a place for the weeaboos

Basically be a high plains drifter character. Being a anti-hero and bounty hunter. I'd like if guest shootings were with tranqs so you'd be "dead" until the morning. Maybe have it look like blood so the hosts would think you were really wounded. Also pic related when I camp for the night.

>he watches tv and doesn't find scripted content interesting

i'd be spending my time by the bar pretending to be a host and whenever another newcomer comes up and tries to shoot me i punch him in the dick

/tg/ response
>gather up my adventuring party and meet up at the tavern
>old man tries to give us a quest
>asshole party member that is playing a character that is all edgy and broody tells him to fuck off
>instead fucks a hooker and steals loot
>end up running from sheriff instead of a nice quest
>GM - the whiny story writer in this - throws a fit and shuts off the simulation

fucking party members

>Have kinky sex
>Getting pissed and shat on
>Found of later all the staff have monitored you all the time and watch everything you done

user if thats how you get your rocks off, I doubt people aren't going to know about it, those people tend to be the weirdest.

Fleshlights don't fight back.

What theme would you guys choose? If lets say all kind of different theme parks like this exist in that future

>>what are the black prostitute's memory from?

Previous roles he had and still remembers that havent been whipped completly, They used same robot for different stories. Like that dad who sperg out after finding that photo. Theyt said they used that model before as town sheriff and proffessor and thought the sperging out was just his previous roles interfering with the new data (being a father)
The put him in the basement storage with other outdated/damaged models they have replaced

>get knifed in the back by another host under the impression you are merely a consequence free host

>die

Are you a chubby, 22 year old, Norwegian history student with social anxiety and BO?

there are people RIGHT NOW watching you jack off to that stuff online. Get used to it

dinosaurs
qt sex robots
Pleistocene Park

>viking
>greek acropolis
>3 kingdoms china

probably in that order

>kill the shopkeeper
>take his place
>put a 100% mark-up on his most sought after goods
>???
>profit

Who the hells care if they are watching? Let them watch

>confuse other guests
Easily the best suggestion I have heard so far.

>the other themes are other shows on HBO

name of movie?

dont forget he was also the leader of a cannibal cult

Feudal Japan cus I'm a weeb
If they can wing the "Magic" I'd like to do a harry potter land.

feet too big--wouldn't bang

Do the androids memory reset each morning? What if a guest takes out an android to the desert and the android has to reset, does it just disappear? How does the guest exit the park?

Kidnap some girl and brutally rape her in front of her parents then kill her and her parents and scatter their intestines around their house. I'd pretty much do this every day with occasionally killing a bunch of NPCs just for the fuck of it.

>Feudal Japan cus I'm a weeb
yes
>If they can wing the "Magic" I'd like to do a harry potter land.
uberweeb

"White world": no niggers, chinks, jews, ect. Just me and my white brothers living peacefully alone.