/TPG/

Twin Peaks general. The last thread hit bump limit and it was comfy as fuck. Anyone want another one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCiageqMHJc
youtube.com/watch?v=uV2jilTeuhM
youtube.com/watch?v=i3Fu2ELbq_Y
mega.nz/#!F90DwA7C!Nz1cITo7MxpG5CIvh-JDqMMEH9Pqtub84Ywn0UvrKtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mark Frost got Nadine's name and backstory (a backstory that he himself wrote) wrong in his new book.
I'm not holding out much hope for new Twin Peaks.

Why what did he write?

And is Albert the main character? It's rumored he is the protagonist of season 3

fuck yourself general faggot

norma best girl

I love season 1 of Twin Peaks but I sure hate how it turned into a murky shit-swamp in season 2

season 2 is only bad in regard to the nadine subplot and billy zanes fuck ass

Love me some Twin Peaks. Im kind of curious to see what happened to the town in 25 years.

But the book's not out user

At least with the upcoming series it's gonna be Lynch at the helm all the way through...
I'm more worried about the aesthetics. Being shot digitally. No comfy film feels, lads.

Pls don't make a Twin Peaks general. I love it too much

They put out a preview

>"And is Albert the main character? It's rumored he is the protagonist of season 3
>tfw Michael Ontkean backed out of playing Truman and we won't get to see him save Cooper from the black lodge

>Nadine subplot

Apparently her character is returning. I wonder what in the hell they're going to do with her. By the end, she gets her memory back but Ed already made his decision to leave her for Norma. Mike's also coming back, maybe they got together for "real?"

This is off the record, but Ariel Pink will be appearing as a regular character in the new series

I read the preview and there was nothing about Nadine in there, care to elaborate?

Reminder to play deadly premonition yume nikki, silent hill 1, silent hill 2, silent hill 3, silent hill 4, forbidden siren, forbidden siren: blood curse, killer 7 and mizzurna falls before tp starts.

the original siren is unironically 2spoopy4me

What's with all the recent Twin Peaks threads? Did it just got on Netflix or something, or has it become the next hip/trendy thing for normies to fawn over?

Don't get me wrong, love the show. Just curious that is all.

new book coming out in a few days expanding the mythos and setting up season 3

It's been in Netflix forever

There's just new material coming out and season 3 is getting closer

Ah, I see, didn't know about the book. But Season 3 is still some time away.

Alright, cool. Just seems a little strange that people are just now getting into it. I see A LOT of first time watchers posting now, and people who are currently in the middle of it.

It's good thing too, more people should watch this brilliant show.

the first 42 pages leaked but whoever has them isn't sharing.
I've read the official preview and it looks like it's a faux-dossier with documents chronicling the history of lodge interactions with the lands near twin peaks since the early 1800s, commented by a new fbi agent working under gordon cole.
It's interesting shit tbqh

New threads are constantly popping up, attracting people to checking it out and then make more threads.

What I don't understand is why anyone would be offended at the idea of people getting into an old show and genuinely enjoying it. How much of a stuck up elitist faggot do you have to be to hate newcomers?

I'd kill for people to have new people get into old MacGyver episodes and have a comfy Cred Forums thread.

Lana worst girl

She was supposes to be some actual semen demon but shes just come as cross as being such a golddigger slut that you can't even give a shit.

>no REmake

And all the shit with James and the older woman. What the fuck was that all about

Up till half way into Season 2 it was all normal, then everything escalated so quickly. Donna was innocent and calm started smoking and trying to be a kink sex crazed machine at the jail.
Can't wait to see what happens with that ending. Any clue if it's continuation or some 25 years into the future like the dream sequence had said?

anyone got the q2 extended fanedit for fire walk with me?

Who /boughtthebluraycollection/ here?

The movie is so damn good.

Genuinely curious

How many people are new to the show?

What episode are you on?

I'm on S2E11

Finished it last year rewatching it soon

where?

Watched it a few months back. Season 2 can be such a drag.

Is the new compilation of deleted scenes from the film worth watching?

definitely
it has scenes that take place after season two finishes

i'd recommend watching the fanedit that combines fwwm with the missing pieces though

Yes. Anytime you get more of based Kief it's a good thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCiageqMHJc

youtube.com/watch?v=uV2jilTeuhM

Was this scene kino?

It's comfy. I don't know why people hate it so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=i3Fu2ELbq_Y

Good to know thanks senpaitachi.

>senpaitachi
that's fucking new

mega.nz/#!F90DwA7C!Nz1cITo7MxpG5CIvh-JDqMMEH9Pqtub84Ywn0UvrKtA

What makes the q2 fan edit worth watching over just watching Missing Pieces and Fire Walk With Me on their own?

Does it trim the fat or something.

I watched them both separately. you don't really get the best idea where they fit in together. I've heard the edit does a really good job at splicing both parts in to make it narratively cohesive

you're completely right, would definitely recommend it
see

the more I read about s3, the more stupid it sounds

>What I don't understand is why anyone would be offended at the idea of people getting into an old show and genuinely enjoying it.

because:

literally all of David Lynch's work >>>>> Twin Peaks > dogshit > Dune

hnnnngggg

still hotter than Lara Flynn Boyle

lynch transcendentally meditated a curse onto her face for stonewalling the audrey plotline

why was lara flynn boyle not in fwwm? not that i'm complaining, moira is CUTE

Mizurna Falls is close to being translated.

How can one man be so based?

kek