youtube.com/watch?v=L896jWqOO8w
youtube.com/watch?v=eLHj1-gE488
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Fist_(TV_series)#Main
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jessica Jones is still the best.

>A non negro superhero show

Dropped

Holy fuck does this show have Job AND Kurt from Banshee?

Damn this show will be GOAT.

>A FUCKING WHITE MALE

so he has a fist made out of iron??

>Haven't lifted in over a year
>Still bigger than this fag

Are Marvel even trying?

>Superhero

>Has Pectus Excavatum

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

7 good episodes at best.

I'm on to you, Netflix.

The only marvel Netflix show I've wanted to see. I remember loving iron fist when I was younger. I hope this is good.

oh boy I can't wait to watch marvels 278th show!

I think it's only the 5th

I hope it's more like JJ and LC than DD S1.

yeee

youtube.com/watch?v=L896jWqOO8w

How can DCucks even compete?

Daredevil is the only good Marvel show so far, they need to get their act together or Defenders will be a huge failure.

>nu-male beard

Finally a marvel show I want to see.

So... a beard?

Hes going to spend the entire show in hobo clothes and suit up in something made of kevlar in the finale for 10 minutes.

How soon until sjws and tumblr scream about cultural appropriation and white protagonist being the special chosen one using martial arts moves with asians as secondary and tertiary characters?

>actor has a shitty jawline
>he grows a pube beard to hide it

He also has a shitty chest. It's like mine goddamit.

you wanna bet this will be his ringtone or something?

Are you even trying to diet you fat faggot

that's what I was thinking. finally a superhero for the blonde, curly haired, below average beard-haver.

>a Mahvel reference in live action MCU
I don't think I could take it. The Mahvel 4/UMvC3 PS4One dream would never die.

>superhero show without a nigger hero

I'm not going to bother.

all this false hope

HOW FUCKING BIG IS THE NEW YORK FOR FUCKS SAKE?

>Jessica Jones is still the worst
FTFY

>Having BBC action

>In any way bad

You need to shut your trap

This dude looks like shit.

Lol, that started when he was casted.

>shit beard
>shit hair
Dropped.

I wonder how this will be received by the online press. It won't get the same cheerleading from the woke contingent that Jessica Jones and Luke Cage did. It might even get lambasted for having "White Saviour" tropes. Maybe it'll actually have enough story for a whole season this time and won't feel so padded.

I don't need to bother with LC or JJ to watch this, right?

>people expecting a body building physique on a martial artist

is iron fist stronger than luke cage? i dont read comics, i'm reading wikipedia and it seems he's just strong i guess?

>White guy

>handling chi, trained by Asian monk type people, comics deal with Asian mythology

>Asian dude

>Fucking porcupine

When are asians going to say "enough is enough"?

daredevil is the strongest
iron fist second
jessica third
luke fourth

physically stronger, no, iron fist does not have super strength like cage

he has a magic fist that could definitely hurt or knock cage out though

hahahaha

Nope.

They're doing a Defenders show eventually though. They'll all show up in that. All you have to know about the others is they punch things really hard.

Actually that's what all of the Defenders do. Daredevil just does it blind.

Fuck. I wish he was more martial artsy. He needs to posture and be in stance more. He should even imitate Bruce Lee's swagger. I didn't really like the choreography in Daredevil. It was trying too hard to be gritty. And yeah, he's a normal guy so he has to be tired and sloppy and rely on the same flip kick to knock guys but, but I was hoping Danny would be different. he's got power, so he should have some swagger. They really need to let a hong kong guy handle the choreography.

It's true though. DD is the lord of Shadowlands and the beast incarnate. All the street level heroes had to team up to stop him. Fist and Jones both have enough power to hurt Cage and they're more agile than him. Not to knock Cage's power, but he is definitely the one-note character in the group.

>3 characters that can punch things really hard
>1 blind guy that is basically not blind

sounds... very interesting

JJ couldn't even stop Cage in her own series, wtf are you talking about?

hmmm i wonder which character from another netflix marvel show is going to make an appearance in this

i really just have no idea! i'm going to take a WILD guess and say rosario fucking dawson

>I didn't really like the choreography in Daredevil.

If this guy was punched in the chest he would die

>Another Netflix Marvel hero

God this is getting almost as bad as the MCU

pretty much confirmed we won't have any new daredevil solo in 2017. Sad stuff.

She didn't want to kill him. She ended up knocking him out. How is that a victory for him?

>glowing fists
asldfjoawjieolncvjkoinvf

you missed /fa/, you cuck

With campkino.

youtube.com/watch?v=eLHj1-gE488

She didn't knock out shit, she shot him in the head with a shotgun

are any of these characters going to show up in the marvel movies or is this just a netflix thing

It rally wasn't that great.

Yeah, she beat him. That's what I was saying.

Just a Netflix thing. Same as abc with Agents of Shield.

Marvel is just letting them all have a piece of the pie, and taking their share in the process.

Yeah, Iron Fist is stronger than Cage. Cage is just durable.

>white man uses kung fu to beat up hordes of one dimensional Asian ninjas

never change Netflix

her and Misty Knight are confirmed.
So is the lawyer from JJ and the Asian lady you see in the trailer.

Set in the same universe but the chance of a crossover is almost non existent

>Misty Knight

nice, im very excited to see more atrocious acting by her

I saw the trailer at NYCC. They also showed a hallway fight scene, (it begins with that scene where those gangsters pull out their hatchets.)

Honestly, I was very hyped for the show but after what I saw I wasn't.

The fighting choreography looks very bad, with Danny Rand have slow mos and edited fights with some one or two impressive maneuvers.

I'm a big fan of kung fu flicks and they have a great way of filming fights in seamless and intense choreography thanks to have well trained fighters.

Finn Jones said he trained for 5 hours a day for 2 months. He did martial arts for 3 hours and weight training for the rest.

He doesn't look like a warrior.

They also showed another fight scene that looked better with another actress and it still had a stiffness and unnatural feel to the whole fight.

That was a given

You mean worse?

Misty won't be in it.

>moving the goalpost
Your original argument was on physical power retard, JJ is weak af in comparison to everyone else.

Fuck. This was ,my biggest complaint about Daredevil. Does he at least stay in stance or do some posturing?

>ninjas must be musclebound

fuck off /fit/fag

its not anymore.
thats great say that.

but as obbvious no tv shit ever gonna be in movie, its really not same

I didn't say anything about physical power, user. My argument was that Daredevil was strongest. How could I argue for that if I was basing it on physical strength alone?

the fight scenes in all the marvel shows are pretty bad. even that hallway fight in s1 of DD felt like it was trying to be some gritty realistic fight but came off as sloppy. that scene is probably the best we're going to get from these marvel shows. all the fight scenes in JJ and LC were shit.

While the movies haven't been affected several plot points from movies affect the series most notably on Luke Cage and the first season of Daredevil

wtf did i have a stroke?

He tries to posture but from what we see the camera doesn't help make it look as good as it shoukd

kung fu isn't about power it's about flexibility and stamina

Fist and Jones both have enough power to hurt Cage.
Your words, not mine.

your moms got a lot of that

Fuck. My hype is now at 6/10. Choreography is something that can't be improved with money. Donnie Yen's trying to make it in America. Why couldn't they just hire him or some chink to work on it.

>implying you know how to punch

I think DD still had good fight scenes. However, yeah the rest were awful. I forgave JJ but Luke Cage was a boxer and it looked poor

>kungfu autists

you are my favorite kind of autists

And they do. Doesn't mean they're physically stronger than him.

How many eps until the nurse fucks him?

Another capeshit serie, thank God for that!
It's not enough to have 20 capeshit movies every month, WE NEED MOAR!

this...i hate that fucking bullshit

But Kung Fu is the whole shtick, user. .

>Choreography is something that can't be improved with money
there are plenty of people in hollywood whose exact job is to improve an actor's choreography

DD has better choreography than JJ and LC, i'll give it that at least. they actually do seem to try and make the fights look good in DD.

for JJ and LC they probably didn't even get a choreographer and just told them to hit people in some way and walk around menacingly

He has super powers, not super insecure.

I meant it doesn't automatically make it better. I've seen some great choreography from cheap youtube videos and I've seen some real stinkers from big budget productions.

Is this picking up Dexter's series finale?

I bet you felt her flexibility and stamina when she reamed your hot pink hole all night long with her throbbing milfcock

is there something wrong with getting pegged? it's the current year user, pegging is trendy

>another DUDE PUNCHING LMAO flick serial

well at least he's white. I might watch it

Who's making you watch it?, are you being held against your will?

>No bandana with impossibly huge collar
DROPPED.

I'm not talking about myself anyone could do it. I think he has a medical condition that fucked up his rib cage

holy shit ANOTHER ONE? fucking why?? why do people watch this garbage

the collar will first appear in the second season and slowly grow taller and taller

oh shit i didn't realize that was loras tyrell

It's not pegging if you're being pumped by real matronly momcock user

so your mom is a tranny?

I assume you're only asking because your eyes were too filled up with semen to be able to tell

He is unironically right though, When DD went full Hand Demon Lord in Shadowlands they couldn't stop him.

fugg what have i done

He's the wrong ethnicity.

capeshit overload

hey dannyboytbh why havent you killed yourself yet? arent you getting my letters?

just another excuse to stay inside for 13 hours straight doing nothing but watching TV

You don't even know what ur arguing anymore you idiot. I'm not even the same guy and your goalposts are all over the field. Daredevil is in no way shape or form the strongest out of any of them.

No, naming a one time comic event doesn't mean shit. And better yet how irrelevant are the comics. In the show..Daredevil is clearly the weakest memeber

Maybe. Luke Cage had the right idea and decent actors but dropped the ball hard on narrative. Cage didn't even overdo it's origin story and still managed to be yawn inspiring.

Nobody buys a Luke Cage comic to have half of it devoted to sweeping hair and talking about the Knicks. Hopefully they skip, like you said, the padding and just get to the good stuff.

>This guy punches stuff really hard
>He's morally neutral
>He's mad at a guy because reasons
>He punches stuff hard because bad guy

Not including Avengers movies Iron Man has about 7 hours of exposition. Luke Cage has 13. It's fucking stupid. Learn how to tell a story Netflix. Do a 6 episode run on these minor characters, people just marathon them anyway.

He has that condition where your chest is caved in. Looks bad.

What is the difference between Iron Fist and Luke Cage?

h-hey, aren't you forgetting someone?

WHEN WILL THIS FUCKING WHITEWASHING END

#FUCKHOLLYWOOD #RAPEWHITEY #ENDCAUCASIANS #BLM???

Geez, settle down, guy. It's just a tv show. Who care's if Matt's the strongest one? They're a team. It doesn't take away form any of the other characters, okay? You happy?

I wish they did. You'd think with all the praise they got for Luke Cage and the suffering from the SJW audience they would try their best to make sure the Asian influences behind the shows direction were there and prominent but it kinda dull

Oh you

Misty has already been casted for it on imdb. Rosaria Dawson hasn't though.

they've all been reasonably awesome?

Not for Iron Fist.

Missy is in the first episode.

Daredevil has spider-sense, the second they twitch a finger to hit him he counters and fucks them up.

Yup. How am I supposed to take this seriously?

>Daredevil has spider-sense,

Proprioception, kinæsthesia, and Synesthesia. Synesthesia is why he describes the world as "being on fire."

Spider-Man has Mechanoreceptor hairs on the back of his head like real spiders do or probably his entire hair is spider hair now that is used to detect changes, deformities, or vibrations around him. Criminals probably have very fast heart beats which create vibrations that he detects and interprets as "danger." Spiders use this to feel vibrations when their webs move when an animal is trapped. Spider-man once used this trick of webbing up a fallen building and let the vibrations of the web to tell him where survivors were at any location.

Marvel still believing the shaved chest meme. Lame.

jesus christ can they stop making fucking capeshit holy fuck

Now, I'm totally happy we just have a good actor in the role, and although a previous poster leaned too hard into smashing their head into the keyboard, this argument has come up before and anytime some short-sighted, half-baked "SJW/Tumblrina" shit comes up, I'm gonna have to shut it down: comics and comic fans already have a bad enough rap. So, do what fans do best: get TL; DR, caremad, and disproportionately respond...

Here are 3 LEGIT REASONS that re-casting Danny Rand as a POC (not just Asian) would not hurt, could be cool, and valid:
Now, I'm totally happy we just have a good actor in the role, and although a previous poster leaned too hard into smashing their head into the keyboard, this argument has come up before and anytime some short-sighted, half-baked "SJW/Tumblrina" shit comes up, I'm gonna have to shut it down: comics and comic fans already have a bad enough rap. So, do what fans do best: get TL; DR, caremad, and disproportionately respond...
Here are 3 LEGIT REASONS that re-casting Danny Rand as a POC (not just Asian) would not hurt, could be cool, and valid:
1. REPRESENTATION - let's pull this snake right out of the gate: "Was always white" means jack in a medium where, not only is the landscape basically those "lookin' like" memes with pictures of flour / sugar / snow, but one where characters have histories running the better half of a century and were created when white, a "race" thats altered definitions throughout history, was the template. People shouting, or even whispering, for characters that reflect their lives and culture isn't ridiculous, it's human nature. In a world where people publicly decried Luke Cage as "too black," it's still shockingly relevant. And just as The Mandarin can carry legitimate Yellow Scare, Fu Manchu criticisms, Danny can carry the same reactions for the White Savior, see also: every other work of fiction starring A WHITE GUY WHO WILL SAVE US ALL. Now, I like both characters, a lot, but let's get real.

2."BUT DANNY!" But Danny WHAT? Its intrinsic to the story that he's white? Wrong. It's not important that Danny's white; it's important that he's an OUTSIDER. Hell, being American, or even just being privileged, is more relevant to Danny Rand than being white. If you want to dig into his nuance, Danny Rand is: the orphaned son of corporate millionaires whose whole life changes when he's adopted by a magical city, learning humility and control, to become their greatest champion. Danny could be African-American, Hispanic, or even grow up in mainland China, and still retain the absolute core, and many of the details, that make the character awesome and well-rounded.

3.RECASTING COULD ADD DEPTH: Danny is already wonderful, dynamic character, but many of the themes that are developed in his long history could actually be laid bare, re-examined, enriched, and even added-to, by casting Danny as Asian.
Here are some examples: (A. The Outsider - many Asian-Americans (like a lot of 2nd and 3rd generation Americans) can grow up experiencing a culture clash, feeling at-odds with the history and heritage of their families, making it a ripe field to harvest for Danny's story as an outsider, coming to grips with a world not his own.
(B. K'un-Lun and Revisionist History - K'un-Lun, a not too untoward, if one the nose, analogy for Tibet, exists in a nation known for their political propaganda and revisionist take on history. If Danny were Asian, this element could be expounded upon, examining the cost of political dissent, and add a weight to the city and what it means that it K'un-Lun even exists.

he punched a metal door down with one punch
i doubt you could do that

That is already starting. Just like with Dr. Strange.

>marvel makes campy movie
>quipshit
dc makes campy tv show
>campkino

Man, that looks lame as fuck.
Are they running dry on comic material or what teh fuck is this.
What no name reject character design is this, what he even do, look like a white rich boy?
Thats his superpower?

The thing about Daredevil is he fights more like a boxer/ninja mix. This should be more pure ninja.

Surprised at something that was planned years ago.

Not liking interconnected series.

holy shit that was Job in the voice overs? my nigga!! this is gonna be great!

The shield, Luke Cage, the girl jessica ?, The blind guy.

No.

Lukino > DareDevilm > Jessica Joint

>a Netflix ori-

I think we see Job as one of those martial artists in robes

lol, this

No, just very focused kinetic energy manipulation, in the comics he punches a dragon to death.

>Iron fist
Literally who?

And here's a reason not to: he was white in the comics and this is a show based on the comics so it makes sense for him to be white.

They better do Moon Knight next.

Another big one would be to do Blade series, Danny Ketch/Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider series, and have them lead up to Midnight Sons mini.

Even Benedicto Cumberdick would probably be happy to join the series as Doctor Strange, as he is no stranger to tv, and is not your usual primadonna.

So does he just have magic bullet avoidance abilities like every Marvel hero that isn't immune to bullets?

>Hopefully they skip, like you said, the padding and just get to the good stuff.
Unless netflix stops being retarded and switches to 10 episode seasons probably not

>I'm totally happy we just have a good actor in the role
So you haven't seen him in anything else, have you? Because lmao

Hes confirmed for DD s3

Source or bullshit.

>Unless netflix stops being retarded and switches to 10 episode seasons probably not
That would have saved Jessica Jones from the miserable last three episodes of Kilgrave getting caught and escaping while becoming more powerful over and over again.

When the betas rise up and the sun sets in the east and rises in the west.

This shit is the worst and it's in every capeshit, just give them their fucking costume goddamnit

Iron Fist is the most "super-human" of the 4. His highest feats in the comics are pretty something, but we don't know how much that will translate into the Netflix series. Don't think they will make Iron Fist have enough chi punch power to blow up a man or something like that.

Iron Fist is very inconsistent tho. Sometimes he's just a regular kung-fu fighting guy, other times he's like a chi channeling monk kocking out people with single punches and blowing shit up. For example he once punched a full-speed bullet train and completely passed through ir, unscathed, and desintegrated it in the process. Other times, Luke Cage gives him a smack in the head and he faints.

good news is luke cage was terrible so it has almost no expectations to live up to.

The trailer didn't show me anything that blew me away and yet I'm still really really excited for it.

WHEN IS CAPESHIT GOING TO END AM I LIVING IN HELL

when they no longer have their own film industry

finally, a marvel show for marvel fans

marvel has movies planned up to 2019

its never going to end user. ever.

>future flash

let's go!

capeshit is well into its second decade with no signs of stopping

who knew 10 years ago spider man and x-men was only the beginning of the dark ages and you can bet disney marvel has shit planned through it least 2025.

>2025

i want off this fucking ride
now
right fucking now

and that's only the 'first gen'

just wait for late 2020s early 2030s and they'll reboot/reimagine iron man, thor, etc. etc. AGAIN.
and they'll make all the crossovers. AGAIN.

Can't you just not watch the shows?

please stop
just...please

the rest of our lives will be filled with remakes of reboots of remakes of remakes

Sixth, if you count Agent Carter.

>netflix's justice league
>super strong woman
>super strong black guy
>super strong white guy
really?

More like DC's diversity of today

I don't watch the shows dum dum but when i come to Cred Forums a good 25% of the threads up are all about capeshit and a good portion of them are about new capeshit that they keep churning out. is nobody fucking sick of it? It's more played out than zombies

Just hide the threads and move on with your life

People enjoy something you don't, that's just how things are

because this board is filled with marvel shills that use this board for advertising purposes.

I'm sure there will be some corny callback joke to it. Just like in all the other shows.

>Marvel is now doing Iron Fist and Doctor Strange

Jesus can't wait for normies to react to those two.

How does he becomes best friends with Luke again?

Iron Fist's punch is stronger than Cage but he doesn't have super durability like him.

during bushmaster arc. he helps cage rescue burstein and claire and finds evidence of luke cage being innocent. he and misty become more than friends, then he starts heroes for hire with cage.

It's not like Iron Fist is a big dude dipshit

He's not actually super humanly strong, he just has one devastating attack--the iron fist.

Like, he can't live anything heavy, but he can take out a hellicarrier with one punch, at least on the comics.

Or, ya'know base it on the comics
also how the fuck is it ok now to call people POC (people of color) because it's racist as shit to call people "colored people"

finn jones is such a faggot

t. /got/ pro

Iron Fist is ripped though - Finn is not.

i swear to fuck if they bring in a dragon
i've already had MORE THAN ENOUGH 15th century ninjas in a 21st century show jesus FUCK comic books

Why these Netflix shows can't have CG as good as Agents of Shield?

>75138308
>rlm-fag
I was talking to plebditt all along.

>A twink Danny Rand

Did this fucker even lift prior to production?

Yeah, but he's pretty rip.

The guy playing Danny has no muscle tone at all.

kys

Same as fucking Ant-man.

>Iron fist? LITERALLY WHO
>MAhbel ran out of ideas!
And then the reason why these awesome characters aren't obscure in comics hits in the face, they have a concussion, they realize these characters are awesome, but completely fucking misunderstand what made them awesome in the first place (see: Guardians of the Galaxy are now just memes). At least my boy Danny is getting proper treatment so far.

DD S1 > JJ > DD S2 >>> LC

show sucks ass

this

Or cast an actual martial artist

Dem titties though

A white guy doing kung fu?
Enough with the cultural appropriation already.

I didn't mean to imply they were too obscure for normies.
They are fucking weird.

Iron Fist and Doctor Strange are weird and mystical.

Least they'll continue the mystic side of things - this trailer showed the Bride of Nine Spiders so hopefully we'll have her vomiting up spider swarms on everyone.

Danny is a billionaire with dead parents who was taught martial arts by Asians. If Batman has taught us anything, it's that billionaires with dead parents who are trained by Asians are easily relatable.

And Danny actually spends his billions for non-profit organization Orson's Rage

Asians who live in a city that sort of comes from a different dimension and is not always accessible to our world
also he beats and absorbs a dragon.
Don't pretend this is "just like batman"

Well, Batman was taught ninja shit by a guy who lived for thousands of years because of magic water and he's still unable to beat a clown.

could he beat Luke Cage in a fight ?

>they can call this series "Iron Fist" but they had to call that other series "Luke Cage" instead of "Power Man"

fucking pussies

Fair enough.
I still think strange and Iron Fist are a little bit weirder than the stuff they adapted before and I think it is no accident that they are coming out around the same time with tons of explanations to "another level of marvel" and the mystical realm.

>and he's still unable to beat a clown.
unwilling, not unable. Batman has beaten the shit out of Joker hundreds of times by now, he just refuses to finish it.

Daredevil and Iron Fist sound better than MATT MURDOCK and DANNY RAND.

Besides, they pulled a Singer on Power Man (a wink at the audience that only minority would understand, or "yellow spandex"), it was just something Pop was calling him, while Iron Fist has a strong mythology before Danny, it's not something someone called him, it's a title.

You think that only because you've never seen it work, but material by itself is not something that wouldn't work on screen, it's how it's adapted that doesn't work. I basically mean that material is irrelevant, everything is possible to work.

In the comics? Easily. In the show? The writers need to make up their mind whether Luke has unbreakable skin or unbreakable skin that also makes him unaffected by the laws of physics

I'm not asking for him to be super muscular but he looks DYEL as fuck.
At least have him look like Bruce Lee mode and not someone who only does cardio twice a week

all netflix shows are the same shit

Ser Loras if he joined the Faith

>nu-male lead

ok

>making an Iron Fist series that will tie in with other Marvel shows
>not making a self-contained Shang-Shi series set in the 70s

Shame these netflix shows aren't canon in the MCU

>he posted it again

bravo nolan

You're post isn't cannon to this here thread.

Looks like its gonna be more of all the worst parts from DD season 2.

I think he's pretty big

>the collar grows taller and taller over the course of one scene

>that old asian hag from Daredevil
Why do they keep shoving her in every fucking season?

look at that couch, couches are usually .5 m high and his knee is about that same height
i'd say he's at least 1.73m (5'6'')

>the final Defender arrives
kek they aren't even trying to promote this show, it's just a 13 episodes long plug for the Defenders

>shirtless Loras

Hnnnnggg

Could any of the Netflix heroes beat Captain America 1v1 tho?

Maybe DD, but doubtful.
MCU Cap is crazy strong/fast

There's only one way to get off this ride user.

Kek.

You want it to be not as good?

He's supposed to be a trained martial artist with the body of a ripped athlete. Neither a huge roid monkey, nor a skinnyfat DYEL fuccboi.

What's wrong, are you butthurt that your conspiracy theory about some outside powers trying to eradicate the white race is just you being paranoid?

I just want more Daredevil and Punisher. This guy isn't handsome enough. No homo.

Meh, I prefer DC tv shows and movies.

Unlike Marvel, who repackages the same generic macguffin-plot into a new movie every year while stopping only to change the actors and dialogue to keep up with the newest tumblr obsessions and reddit memes, DC's films are actually attempting to be visually and tonally distinct in an effort to elevate the superhero genre from mediocre blockbuster garbage to artistic tales weaving themes of morality and sacrifice into monumental and dynamic epics on screen while also questioning the very essence of what society deems a 'hero'. The difference is honestly night and day; during a Marvel movie the viewer is more likely to gobble down popcorn while during a DC film the viewer will likely take out a pen and paper and start taking notes.

I unironically think JJ would have been the best had they not made her so promiscuous and made ever male character a cuck

I seriously do not understand what the fuck people liked about JJ. Just google the comics and read a page for fucks sake. JJ was so bad it made me hate all Marvel shows.

>the black guy is the seond largest while the MC is almost not noticable

>conspiracy theory
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

But DC tv shows are literally everything you criticize about Marvel movies, only much, much worse acting and CW romance subplots.

>whites will be an absolute minority in 2017 in the US

Grandpa is simply off his meds and this is simply not true. Got any more quotes that are clearly false or out of context?

why is Cred Forums so full of politcally correct brainwashed leftist idiots

COnstant anti white propaganda resembling what hitler said of the jews, constant campaigning for having all white countries being flooded ceaselessly with third worlders with cracking down on anybody who dares to speak against it, the EU constitution itself making clear that every state must become multiracial- "It's just paranoia bro"

Oh speaking of resembling hitler.
You know what Hitler complained about in his speeches forever without ever using the word Jew?
Globalism
That was his main complaint
Globalism.

Except that time DD was possessed by some spirit or some shit. Usually he's one of the weakest heroes physically.

Kill yourself.

For people who cares about quality?Yes

For normies?No.

Not him and it wasn't that good, better than most shows that's for sure(atleast in s1) but not that good.

Autism

He wouldn't.He's an A-lister now, he wasn't when he signed for Sherlock.

>Super strong woman
>Kinda-strong blind guy
>Super strong black guy
>Super strong white guy

>Pectus Excavatum on tv
finally some representation for us skellies

>commie actor
dropped

uh?

so, Luke Cage but not bullet proof?

The only one that did that was DD. And they only did it that way because it made sense storywise. JJ and LC only made little nods towards the costumes they wear. To be honest though, LC looked goofy, but actually good in the costume. But I know they're going to settle for just a boring ass yellow shirt and pants

>Super strong woman
>Super tank mode black guy
>Master martial artist/ Magical powered guy
>Radar mode/ Master combatant guy

It's gunna be a good team up series. Everyone brings something different to the table with is nice, aside from maybe JJ and LC being super strong.

>JJ is weak af in comparison to everyone else
This. With the lack of invulnerability I'd guess that if she punched Luke Cage with all her strength she'd only end up breaking her arm.

She can sort of fly tho.

More Punisher and Daredevil team up when? Punisher is in The Defenders right?

Jessica picked up a car, Luke grunted pulling the door off of a car.

>we might get a Luke Cage/Iron Fist Buddy Show

Y E S

She lifted the tail end of a car, that's not the same thing as picking one up.

HAHAHAHHAHA THEY CAST A LITERALLY DYEL WHO IS ALSO FUCKING UGLY.

LIKE WTF IS MARVEL DOING?

HAHAHAHHAHA

When it says March 17, does it mean 17th March 2017 or just March 2017?

WOW WHY IS HE WHITE?

>ugly

how can dcucks be this delusional

Why do people watch this garbage?

Capeshit movies are bad enough, but capeshit tv is on a whole other level of shittyness.

Luke Cage is a tank and Iron Fist is a glass cannon.

1.73m is 5'8.5

>that asian chick

consult iron fist comic books you dumb ass

looks awesome. it'll definitely beat luke cages homie show

Madame Gao

Does Ironfist at least fucking kill people?

>CW DC teen dramas

WTF. You like those shits?

Why can't any of these super heroes have interesting powers?

>JJ = Super Strength, can jump.
>Daredevil = Blind man who can actually see.
>Luke Cage = Super Strength, skin that can't be pieced except for when it can.

Doesn't Marvel have someone with interesting powers? Like Death Note dude or something?

t. ugly fag

>It's a hero whose ability is to punch hard episode

No but He WHITES Misty Knight ALOT

The Defenders are really a Multicultural fucking machine

>No
Fucking hell. What's the point of making these shows more dark and gritty when all they do is punch people.

I can't fucking wait for the Punisher series.

i guarantee i'm better looking than you, and him

but he's not ugly

Death Note is not a power, it's a tool.

>In December 2015, Jones assisted Oxfam campaigners in raising money for their appeal to support Syrian refugees, by singing carols at a shopping centre in Islington. He appeared alongside Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of the Labour Party and later voiced his support for Corbyn in a post on Instagram

>Labour
ayy lmao

at least he got his shit fucked up

>who repackages the same generic macguffin-plot into a new movie every year
>Man Of Steel had a Doomsday Machine floating in the sky that pretty much turned in to a giant CGI shitfest in the final act
>Suicide Squad had a Magical Doomsday Machine floating in the sky that ended in a giant CGI shitfest
>BvS had a CGI monster literally called Doomsday which culminated in another CGI shitfest

DC is just as bad as Marvel.

Will Hood be the main villain of Defenders?

Sigourney Weaver is going to be playing the main villain, but we don't know the character.

t. ugly deluded fag

We gonna get photos?

Dude lmao, New York City has more people than most states.

This will probably kill superhero series. I think people are getting sick of capeshit.

It'll last until infinity war 2 because people are invested now, then it will decline.

This. It's getting a little oversaturated with shovelware characters. Much as I loved DD, I'm not really digging making more of those. Enough is enough. Otherwise the novelty will wear off quickly.

No, Cap is stronger, faster, more experienced and more skilled than any of them.

MArvel and netflix seem to be riding the momentum and trying to milk profit by casting cheap nobody actors too.

The writing and directing is going downhill as well.

I have no evidence but I think it was an executive decision to make 3 or 4 superhero series instead of 1 or 2, using the same amount of resources.

I don't know. DD was a good idea because it was new and executed the entire idea very well and had a legitimately good cinematography, aside from being capeshit. JJ was trash and I don't know about the rest but making too many of these and all by Netflix won't be good.

There is simply too many heroes at the same time. If those were like short mini-series where the entire thing ends after one season, then it might work. But not when they're going for multi-season shows.

Besides nobody will be able to keep up with all the shows all the time. Nobody will even want to.

>Evil Asian men
>WMAF couple
heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

Its easy to keep up with them. Think of the movies as marvel 1,2,3 ect instead of separate franchises, because they aren't really. Same with the Netflix shows, that's why they only release 2 a year. Daredevil season 2 is really Marvel Netflix Season 3, and Luke Cage is Season 4.

Nah, I mean I just can't be bothered to watch all of them.

It's even worse when they start making references in one show/movie to a previous one.

all of them could

cap struggled with some faggot on a boat

>random mention of dc out of nowhere
>actually engaging in company/brand warfare
Take it easy, hothead small guy.

Oh great, more Capeshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Fist_(TV_series)#Main
>A billionaire, white, Buddhist monk that is a martial artist

Can't wait for the inevitable bitching from non-comic readers that the main character is white.

>Can't wait for the inevitable bitching
Uh... that was months ago when the actor was announced.

Guess you don't follow twitter?

I don't. Guess I missed the fun.

looks shit like all marvel netflix shows

>nu male
>superhero
lel