Says anything in an English accent

>says anything in an English accent
>comedic genius

Other urls found in this thread:

thisisourtownguildford.co.uk/comic-genius-jimmy-carr-takes-stage-guildford/08091430
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good one OP

ha ha ha ha HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA!

>be funny
>comedic genius

Rowan Atkinson is the ultimate anglo comic.
Mr Bean and Blackadder are god tier.

>mr bean
>Blackadder
>genius

Rat Race was really funny. I can't believe I somehow thought it would be terrible. When i finally watched it I was sometimes laughing so hard you'd have easily thought I was sobbing.

PUT SMARTIES TUBES ON CATS LEGS

MAKE THEM WALK LIKE A ROBOT

But he's one of the greatest joke writers of all time.

>dude his bantah is amazing lmao
>takes 5 minutes to simply call a heckler a slag

Who says he's a comedic genius? Having lived in the UK all my life, I've never heard someone say he is any better than 'funny'.

I've lived in the miserable states all my life, and this is what we think of him:
thisisourtownguildford.co.uk/comic-genius-jimmy-carr-takes-stage-guildford/08091430

But on the bright side, if you're a celebrity, you can grab women by the pussy and no one cares

He's consistently been the best comedian for over the last 5 years

If we're talking stand-up only, it's probably between him and Jeselnik.

You clearly don't know what your saying he's one of the fastest and wittiest with comebacks going and if he was going to call someone one word it would be cunt

>But he's one of the greatest joke writers of all time.
I keep hearing this from people, and I wish it would just make itself completely and perfectly apparent through his material.
But it doesn't. Quality > quantity; just because you can write two hours of robotic and monotonous one-liners per year doesn't mean that those two hours are entertaining or the basic bitch of observational comedy, with the cunning twist of rape LOL

Not even exaggerating this; Jimmy Carr is the most overrated comedian in stand-up history. Even more so than Peter Kay, and that's saying something

I agree.
Anthony Jeselnik does the same shock humor and one liners but he's actually funny because he bothers to put on a persona and the one-liners actually are small stories as opposed to:
>OI M8 AV YOU THOUGHT ABOUT ANYTHING SEXY LATELY? YOU KNO WHAT'S SEXY?
>9/11

DAT. FUCKING. LAUGH

Yes.

anyone ressembling Jeselnik? I like "edgy" comedy.

Ayy govna, I swear on me nan's grave

Honestly I think all these "genius" headlines are because calling somebody a "genius" is one of the only ways a Brit comic could catch an eye in the American scene

>that HAAAAAAAAAAA
>its not fake

>Preferring Jeselnik over Carr

Oh god I share a board with people like this.

>Jimmy Carr is the most overrated comedian in stand-up history. Even more so than Peter Kay.

The only person more overrated than peter kay is michael mcintyre.

> Jeselnik does the same shock humor and one liners but he's actually funny because he bothers to put on a persona

You do realise Carr IS the persona right? Same as Jack Dee pretends to be a miserable fuck?

>Says anything in a Welsh accent
>comedic genius.

I have not laughed harder this decade than when I watched 'The Man with the Battenburg Tattoo'

That show single handedly gave me a six pack.

>just because you can write two hours of robotic and monotonous one-liners per year

He most likely has a team of writers on staff, like Milton Berle did

Correct.

I really liked elf gay romp more.