Why are Italians so fucking dumb? Even those in high ranking official positions have the mentality of dumb teenagers

Why are Italians so fucking dumb? Even those in high ranking official positions have the mentality of dumb teenagers.

I just watched the doc and got unbelievably frustrated when that dago opened his mouth and said something completely illogical/irrational

>1308

Will Americans ever recover? I don't think it's ethical to expose them to pure, uncensored banter like that.

Just because the Italians botched the investigation doesn't mean Amanda is innocent.

Italians are dirt people. They're third worlders that can't be trusted. White people and western educated people should never go near that country.

A long, long, LONG history of corruption.

Because they're Moor half-breeds

she's a white girl

everyone knows they can't commit crimes

Watch the show, mong.

>Believing everything in the doc without question and not questioning whether evidence was omitted

It was biased as all hell in her favor. Do your own research retard.

Nah it's not enough just to be white. You have to be white, female, middle-class, reasonably attractive and able to turn on the crocodile tears on command. Then you're practically untouchable.

considering that entire verdict was rendered incorrect and the Italian prosecution & forensic dept were a complete shitshow, I'm pretty sure we've recovered...

I have, and I was more convinced of her involvement than ever. You should know that the doc was made by Knox fanboys.

>Italian court overturns conviction by Italian court

What makes the ruling of the superior court immune from the supposed systemic issues you just cited?

>amanda knox creates 5 minute documentary
>concludes that she was innocent

whoa...

>biased
this doesn't change the fact that Italian men in important positions are almost all idiots

Can someone x-ray that picture?
She's not wearing a bra and she has puffy pink nipples

Why no interviews with Meredith Kercher's friends or family?

So in what sense is the overturning of the conviction by the Italian Supreme Court valid? Or are those Italians not somehow stupid and corrupt because they agree with you?

I didn't. But the OP specifically mentioned if "Americans" will recover, so I'm simply saying we're doing just fine.

The Perugian justice system on the other hand, not so much.

The investigation was run by retarded wops, the higher court was less retarded wops

Trying to frame someone is a sure sign of innocence.

So people who disagree with you are retarded. But people who agree with you are not. Got it.

>why are Italians so dumb
Great question, OP

Demographically speaking, they commit very very few violent crimes.

Untrue, they just go largely unreported and/or unprosecuted because their victims are marginalised or silenced by a legal system that automatically takes the side of women and the crimes are often domestic in nature and difficult to spot and investigate. See: male victims of domestic violence, child victims of physical and mental abuse or neglect etc. Ask around. Everyone knows at least one psycho bitch in their lives (often a mother or ex-girlfriend). I can't say I know any genuinely violent or criminal men because I don't associate with that type and they're easy to spot.