Dr. Pavel, I'm GAY

Dr. Pavel, I'm GAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W5_-ou6H7eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I'm CIA. I'm Central. I'm Intelligence. I'm Agency. I'm a manlet, I'm a babylegs. I'm a shorty, beltyboy, aircraft autist, inquirer, I'm baned. I'm that arsetta bandit. I call Ittin. I'm a cargo pants arsed, hookedbelting, shitcuffing, mask puller. I grab the prize with Maimen. I power stand at the other side of the plane. I am Moses in the parting of the hooded dudes. I crash and I am crashed. I ask and I'm punched, I shoot them and throw them and every single hired gun's had the fucking worst flight of his life. And I'm Not, a hothead. if there's one big bastard in this flight plan, it's this large firestarter here. So congratulations, Bane. You got yourself caught.

fuck, came here to post this
what do I do now?

BANE DELETE THIS

was fucking butts part of your plan?

4 yu

Do you feel in charge?

>I crash and I am crashed

I'm Drake and I ain't drugs, buddy

Do you feel being gay?

Your a big gay.

Second best bane pasta after the Shakespeare one

If I jerk you off, would you die?

It would be extremely pleasant.

Is Gillen in real life gay or is he that much confident and proud in his acting to play a gay role with a gay sex scene?

He is married

>Shakespeare one
Post it

To a man or a woman?
You literally answered nothing.

>I power stand at the other side of the plane

heh

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

It's hilarious how these decadent little agents, who prance around in jackets and khakis to sexually titillate the big, disgusting fucks in flyover country, get all butthurt and offended when their "airplane" is invaded. You just know he got uppity and bitched out the Doctor Pavel for this.
But c'mon, bitch. You have no personal space! How many times was I forced to look at your hot little body in those fucking CIA ads on ever bus, every train, every billboard, every TV ad? You forced yourself into the zeitgeist, you shook your little thumbs and belt loops at us, and now you're not ready to suffer the consequences? Fuck that. You have no personal life. Your ours because you wanted bane. Well now you've got it bitch.
These agents need to realize that they belong to the society they've entranced and exploited through their sex appeal. They made their bodies ours. They made the choice.
If I see Bill, I swear to God I'm gonna pounce on him and give her the ol' fire-riser. he needs it. he wanted it. I had to watch his face, which still haunts me, tempting me as I sleep, plastered all over my city. And now he's offended that he's getting his plane crashed?

he's gonna pay. Goddamn it, as long as I'm breathing, I'm gonna make sure this bitch pays.

I saw Aidan Gillen at an airport in Uzbekistan a few weeks ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a hothead and bother him and ask him to take some men free of charge.

He said, “Oh, you want me to call it in?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “BANE? BANE? BANE?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my boarding, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my ticket up front I saw him trying to board the plane with like fifteen doctors in without paying.

The girl at the desk was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to file those with the agency first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the desk.

When she took one of the doctors and started checking for ID multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any master plans,” and then turned around and gestured a feather in his cap at me. After she scanned each doctor and gave them each a stamp and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by gripping his belt really loudly

Harmlessly passing your time in the airfield away;
Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air.
You better watch out,
There may be hired guns about
I've filed a flight plan, and I have seen
You don't get to bring friends.

What do you get for shooting a man and throwing him out of a plane?
Meek and obedient I'm calling it in
The flight plan lists smee and maimen and Dr.Pavel here.
What a surprise!
A look of terminal shock in your eyes.
Now things are really what they seem.
No, this is not the time for fear.

The masketa is my shepherd, I shall not want
He he is a big guy
Through master plans He leadeth me his capture.
With no survivors He crash'eth my plane.
He maketh me to hang on cables in high places.
He converteth me to wreckage,
For lo, He hath great size, and great loyalty.
When cometh the day we lowly ones,
Through quiet reflection, and great dedication
We start the fire,
Lo, the fire shall rise,
And then we'll make Bane's eyes water.

Bleating and babbling he did not fly so good.
Wave upon wave of demented mercenaries
March cheerfully out to try and grab your prize.

Have you heard the news?
The mods are dead!
You get'em on board
And do as you're told.
Get out of the board if you want to Banepost.

hotheads out

>Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA

This whole time he just wanted to impress Dr. Pavel?

Yes, I was once a Bane poster, the same as your father. He was the best Bane poster in the galaxy, and a cunning shit poster.

I understand you've become quite a good shit poster yourself. And he was a good friend.

>Goes into Cred Forums folder and retrieves some jpgs

I have something here for you. Your father wanted you to have these ebin reaction images when you were old enough, but your uncle wouldn't allow it. He feared you might follow old Ben Wilson on some damn-fool shit posting crusade like your father did.

It's your father's Bane folder. This is the reaction image of a Bane poster. Not as clumsy as a Reddit or Memegrab reaction picture.

An elegant shit posting meme for a more civilized shit posting time. For over a thousand days, the Bane posters were the guardians of shit posting on Cred Forums. Before the dark times, before Chinese Moot.

Your father was a young neckbeard by the trip of !BIGBUY4U5#!!@, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to social justice... He helped the SJWs turn Cred Forums into a stale posting environment, and destroy the Bane and Sheev posters. He was betrayed and banned by Moot, who too had fallen to the social justice warriors and became a cluckold.

Now the Bane and Sheev posters are all but banned. !BIGBUY4U5#!!@ was seduced by the social justice side of Cred Forums.

Well, social justice is what gives a virgin neckbeard his power. It's a victimization created by all pathetic living things. It surrounds us, poisons us. It binds Tumblr together.

youtu.be/W5_-ou6H7eg
>I am the ass bandit