Supergirl Season 2

So, I just finished the first season of this the other day. I was bored and saw it on netflix and gave it a shot. This show was actually pretty awesome. Im kind of excited for season 2, anyone else?

>This show was actually pretty awesome.

no it wasn't.

>blue heat vision
>black, muscular, tall chad jimmy olsen

I beg to differ. They made her her own character. There was no Superman bailing her out of trouble. The writing was good and they actually did a live action Martian Manhunter which didn't suck. Her crossover with Flash was fun and it has great production value. I think it's deserving to stand next to Arrow and Flash.

Dude, it's a tv show. I don't give a damn what color Jimmy is or her heat vision. They are telling a decent story and selling Supergirl as a stand alone superhero. I think if you give it a fair shake you might enjoy it.

>I don't give a damn what color Jimmy is or her heat vision. They are telling a decent story and selling Supergirl as a stand alone superhero. I think if you give it a fair shake you might enjoy it.

Here you go bro

I did. She was a sex god who for no apparent reason grew up as a nerd who noone liked.

cuck

>has great production value

Now you're just memeing.

>He unironically likes CWshit, and thinks it has good production values/writing.

I sincerely hope, for your sake, that this is a bait thread.

>There was no Superman bailing her out of trouble
Is he serious?

I mean she's a god who has near unlimited power. I'd hope she wasnt getting bailed out constantly.

>CW shit
Dude, there are PLENTY of people who love Arrow and Flash. They have crafted a hell of a universe to tell some good stories in. And Supergirl would fit right in there. I am not saying season one of SG was flawless, but it had some damn good moments. The pic from my original post being one. Seeing her burn down Red Tornado was awesome. That shot looks like something straight out of one of the comics.

I enjoyed the show, yes jimmy and the other lil faggot are annoying, cat is over the top, but Melissa beMoist is so fucking cute I'm just staring super smitten at the screen and some user mentioned the sexual tension between cat and melissa and I can't unsee it now, it's my favorite superhero show by far after daredevil

By tell good stories you mean take the most iconic stories and waste them on single episodes? Cause the Flash was absolute shit this week, and Arrow had a whole bad season.

All CW and fox shows are meme tier garbage. OP shill or not, your show sucks and nothing will make it better

No I'm not a shill, I just legit was impressed with the show. I had heard all the hate and decided to see how bad it could be. As it turns out, I was amazed at how much I actually enjoyed it. I watched the first season in like three sittings. And yeah, part of it is how adorable she looks in the SG costume. She is smoking hot. But also you get a feeling for the character of Kara, someone who lost her whole world, and unlike Superman she remembers Krypton. I think she has always been an underused character, even in the comics, and this show is someone trying to give her a real shot at becoming as recognized as she really deserves to be.

Plenty of people love McDonalds and Burger King, that doesn't change the FACT that they're low quality trash aimed at the lowest common denominator.

Same goes with pretty much ANY show, not just capeshit stuff, on the CW.

Fucking garbage for losers with zero standards of quality.

imagining you taking a sip from your wine and tipping your fedora in the basement as you type this

I'm sorry you can't enjoy something that is made to be fun and entertaining. It's not meant to be fucking Breaking Bad or The Wire. A show can do it's job, hit it's mark, without having to be Emmy bait. The show doesn't pretend to be anything it isn't.

And I bet you're typing up a thread on Reddit crying about how mean Cred Forums was to you, you fucking samefag loser.

Why does that change the fact that Supergirl is a pile of shit for people with absolutely no taste.

I mean seriously, how can you look at something like pic related and say "This is acceptable" with a straight face?

You make a good point about her actually remembering Krypton. I can't believe I never thought of that.

You seem mad, are you mad?

Taste is subjective, it's not objective, maybe one day when you stop wearing diapers you'll realize that, and you'll come to appreciate the CW kino

Why is CW so pantyfrigid?

Yeah, that comes up as a major point in the show several times. It is what builds kinship with her and J'onn and provides depth of character to her.

I caught a couple of episodes. Now I'm gonna have to go back and check it out. Also, I hate that there's probably no way we'll ever see J'onn in the DCEU. He's one of my all-time favorite characters.

Yeah, give it another shot. They started a little goofy but they got it together quickly. The first moment I was really hooked was when sho fought Red Tornado (yes, the RT costume was shit, I am not arguing that) and pulls a Solar Flare level heat vision blast out. It was magnificent.

That sounds great. Do they get around to explaining why her heat vision's blue?

It just is on that show. All the Kryptonians have blue heat vision. I don't give a damn if it is red or blue. That's a very autistic thing to get caught up on. So far that's the only thing you all can bitch about ' Her heat vision is blue and it's on the CW ' So fucking what?

You might be a little gay user have it checked out

I'm very certain I am not gay. I think you need to stop projecting.

It being blue doesn't bother me. I was just curious if they ever got around to explaining it. From a practical standpoint, blue actually makes more sense than red in the first place.

In fact, it would be cool if it changed colors with intensity, like red for a low-end blast and blue/white for a high-end blast.

>she makes my peepee tingle so I'll gladly sit through shit

Pathetic. You can literally find naked pictures of her online.

Thought it was pretty great desu. The blacked memes just made it better desu.

There is literally at least one episode where Superman bails her out of trouble though, I didn't watch past around ep 6 so I dunno if it happens more later, but they did finally cast an actual superman so I assume it does (previously superman was just some aftereffects silhouette).

I'm quite excited

A perfect show that becomes more and more perfecter.

I opened this thread for Superman ass and I am disappointed.

Why hasn't anyone posted the picture of Superman's butt yet? It's not a proper Supergirl thread without it.

>still not arrowverse

still not watching