LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

Capekino is back, boys!

youtube.com/watch?v=eLHj1-gE488

>More overpowered lesbians who hate men
Why is this allowed?

Fuck no

Sara doesn't hate men, though. She had a romantic subplot with a guy last season.

>Sara awkwardly tells young heatwave he's "not her type"
What did she mean by this?

Why is Captain Cold so awesome?

>Why is Captain Cold so dead?

fixed

Snart can't die.

>making more white characters nonwhite
Can we stop this?

>>making more white characters nonwhite

Who did they change now?

This show is so fuckign bad

>Hello Eobard
>Hello, Mr. Dhark
BASED
A
S
E
D

ugh, still need to finish the first season of this shit

He's not dead butch. He a cw series regular now

Same here. At this point I just want to skip season 1 and jump into season 2. Can I do that?

>nowhere in the trailer

Yeah ok. not that it matters when his coldgun is pretty much useless in the show.

STARGIRL!
YAY!

Also Vixen was pretty alright in Arrow last season(and her Animated short series earlier in the year was okay as well) so I hope she fits in well here.
Would be psyched if they got Constantine to come back for this show as well.

I so hope that Constantine finds a home in the WB-verse. The tone they were headed toward with his NBC show was just about perfect.

Doctor Mid-Nite

so i'll ASK AGAIN.

CAN REVERSE FLASH FUCKING CHANGE BARRY'S TIMELINE W/O LOSING HIS FUCKING POWERS OR NOT. WHY DIDNT REVERSE FLASH LOSE HIS SPEED FORCE AFTER KILLING BARRYS MOTHER THE SECOND TIME?

WHAT THE FUCK IS A TIME REMANENT? PLEASE RESPOND

Jesus Christ, you do realise these questions are answered on Cred Forums daily, right?
>CAN REVERSE FLASH FUCKING CHANGE BARRY'S TIMELINE W/O LOSING HIS FUCKING POWERS OR NOT
Yes because he does his fact checking very carefully and knows what he can and cannot change and what repercussions those changes might have.
>WHY DIDNT REVERSE FLASH LOSE HIS SPEED FORCE AFTER KILLING BARRYS MOTHER THE SECOND TIME?
Why would he? What does that have to do with anything? The ONLY prerequisite that RF needs for having speed powers is that Barry has speed powers too.
>WHAT THE FUCK IS A TIME REMANENT? PLEASE RESPOND
It's just you 5 seconds into the future.

might as well skip to the last couple of episodes just to see what happens to snart

>the only non-shit episodes are the ones that have nothing to do with savage

i hope this shit is just them traveling to meet b-listers with a barely there overarching storyline