What the fuck

What the fuck

Paused it at that part and never picked it up again.

Who is that?

paz de la huerta

She's Paz

Paz

Paz de la Huerta

Where can I watch a stream? Don't be faggots.

She's fucking crazy. I worked for a boutique pharmacy in New York. She was one of our clients - rather her PA was. She treated her like shit despite being known as 'the slut from Boardwalk Empire. You know, that show with the guy from Reservoir Dogs?'

Paz...

damn is that what happens to meh looking hollywood clisters after 30?

She's got an ugly butthole.

>You know, that show with the guy from Reservoir Dogs

One of the worst docos I've seen

download it you fucktard

Louis's new documentary on Scientology is bad?! Or is this something else?

Yeah it's bad, they can't get interviews so they hire actors to pretend to be the people

>InB4 some shit about crappy speeds or university internet

Streaming is cancer and is for retards and faggots.

It is no no way bad, it's actually a very good documentary. People have gotten to a point where they expect to be blown away by every new thing that comes out.

>Oh this new smart phone is only slightly better than the last one, it's a piece of shit!
>this documentary didn't blow an entire 'religion' out of the water with new scandalous information. it fucking sucks!

It's very well done and accomplishes every goal of documentary-making in spades, people are just fucking idiots. Or they're scientology shills.

what happened to her faaaaaaace

Fillers, drug, alcohol and poor choices.

Pity. Scientology is very elusive and really this documentary is very late to the party. Seems like the topic has been covered a lot already, and, perhaps that makes the organization that much more aware of how to handle and silence it.

I still plan on watching it, but, with actors rather than a proper docu, the format seems a little off if I'm expecting my usual Louie. I'll try to keep an open mind.

She takes alot of pills. Or, should I say, her PA does.

What kind?

She was so fuckable in Enter the Void

This is the first Theroux documentary I didn't really enjoy watching.
It felt so empty and pointless, since he couldn't get interviews with any scientologists.

I'm on my phone, my motherboard is fucked. I'll reiterate, don't be a faggot. Inb4 lil mobile poor fag. Stfu and give me a stream.

>reenactments
not a documentary.
new low for theroux

There's a few literal scientology shills on Cred Forums at all times, they probably work shifts from their compounds. Any time scientology is mentioned they chime in here and there, and will also make separate shitposting threads about the item, ie/ recent shitposting threads about Louis.

Seems like Nick Denton is looking for enlightenment after going bankrupt.

Nope, don't make excuses phoneposter your sort is the cancer that's killing Cred Forums fuck off to google with your stream request double nigger.

I'll reiterate:-

Streaming is both aids & cancer and is for retards and faggots.

I don't understand. Why was she there? I thought it was it home? Does that mean she lives there with him or what's going on? Did I miss something?

>reenactments
They were handled just fine, it was the best way to present the information he wanted to present, better than showing the shit with some dumb animation like Michael Moore or someone would do. Stop being fuckign autistic about the reenactments.

>I want to watch a full length documentary on my phone and I demand someone else find it for me
no.

All the streams I knew of have been taken down, sorry.

I knew you wouldn't do it. No balls.

It's also a place to make connections, just like certain rehab centers.

>Louis' Wild Goose Hunt Documentary 2
>Scientology edition

At least the MJ one was kinda entertaining.

Balls? to give you a url? I don't even know any streaming urls cos i'm not a streamcancer fag.

Maybe you're just you're a Scientology shill fishing for urls to try and get DMCA'd

kifflom brother brother.

Lotta weightloss drugs and antidepressants/benzos. I find it funny she's chugging Qsymia down and still looks like that.

Where are her eye brows? Did the muslims take them when they stormed over the Strait of Gibraltar?

You sound like a normie faggot who heard about this place on reddit

I got pretty fat on benzos, they made me really lazy. Quitting that shit is a motherfucker, I'm amazed so many prescriptions are written for them. So many people are going to be stuck on those for life.

I imagine you look way more gay than that though

>I'm amazed so many prescriptions are written for them. So many people are going to be stuck on those for life.

You don't say

benzos never more than 4 weeks
never

I am guessing she swims in booze, too.

animation does the same thing as reenactments, retard. and both have no place in a documentary.

JUST

Paz confuses my boner so much. She's ugly as shit but does full frontal nudity in everything she's in and tricks me into thinking she's hot.

yeh and he turned on Marty at the end to create drama

pointless doc, released two years too late, the HBO one made this redundant

The ex-Scientologist defector, being trailed by blacked out cars has been done

where can I see her butthole?

hola scientology shills. Shouldn't you be out praying to aliens right now?

It did such a good job of pointing out how creepy these fucks are

Paused it because I was laughing.

Fucking great.

ban all phoneposters AT ONCE

She's got a great body and I love that she keeps a nice bush most of the time, sadly not for the PB shoot

>The ex-Scientologist defector

Marty is still a practicing Scientologist is you can believe it

Hint: it's actually about Marty Rathbun than Scientology

>yeh and he turned on Marty at the end to create drama
You have to be seriously deluded to not think that Marty was a fucked up person right from the start. He only began going full psycho near the end.
>Consider myself fucked.

There are actually people being paid to defame this documentary online, beware

ew, it's like a dog's butthole 0/10

thanks m8

I bet it smells like man sweat.

It really is.

with a really sharp, egg-y edge to it.

Are Louis and Marty good now?

She has an ugly face a torso like a teletubby

who is this woman?, why is Louie interviewing her and why there a pic of her showing her butthole?, im confused..

>Why do you keep looking at my feet, user?

>just get harassed and your child threatened by assholes sent by miscarriage
>Theroux asks if you did these things when you were with scientology

Louis was an idiot with his style in this documentary. Clearly none of his techniques were working with Marty and yet he didn't change his usual interview routines.

>You know, that show with the guy from Reservoir Dogs?'
this nigga can't be serious

Not him but Marty allegedly did bad things with Scientology but he was quite ashamed and repentant of what he did anyway and dedicated the remainder of his life to taking down that very organization, I don't think he should have been turned on like that at the end. Louis should have just left it as an unaddressed point.

I think Lois was definitely looking for filler since The Church of Scientology completely locked him out, which I think kind of caught him off guard for how tight lipped and inaccessible they were. I mean he didn't even get lobby shots or anything just outside the building. No actual Scientologists would interview him or anything. He should have really picked another topic.

why was it wrong for louis to ask him that?