Here's your popcorn sweetie ;)

Thank you

Thanks bebe

Thanks, you too.

do you want the tip?

>sweetie
>b-b-but I want to be the alpha male

oh gosh :3c

>tfw no money for popcorn because i had to tip the designated theatre falcon handler to look away while i smuggled in my unregistered anvil

i will never learn.

Uh... ma'am.
There seems to be no popcorn in none of the 14 boxes I ordered.
I appreciated your hospitality but I would really like to actually have something to eat during my visit and not just something to hold.
I'm not mad at you, but I just want my popcorn I paid for, and I don't know who gave you all these empty boxes.
If you could please go back and refill them, I would be pretty grateful.

You can eat it from my toes faggot

Thanks, y-you too

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

WHERE'S MA NIGGA TYRONE?

>no tits

"Looks like you're the sweetie around here :^)"

no thanks i don't eat gmo popcorn. would you do me a favor? could you smile for me? yup just what i thought. she has a short upper lip. makes for a nicer smile. now say if i just touched you right here. does that feel okay? you see i want to know what pleases a beautiful woman like you? i want to learn all about you. would you let me do that?

Where is Robert?!

>all those boxes are empty

I would prefer a bucket of crab legs

>boxes are empty
It's make-your-own popcorn retards. The kernels and the gel stoves are in the bottom of her container. It's meant to be popped fresh at your seat while the film is playing.

Robert is out sick, I'll be popcorn technician this evening.

At least you have popcorn in your cartons. What's your name?

>"no, this popcorn isn't for you, this is popcorn for humans and you are nothing but scum"
>"maybe if you get on your hands and knees and beg I'll drop some and grind it into this dirty floor with my foot and let you lick it up"

uhhhh this no singles policy is in tents

Looks like a trap