youtu.be/7COidvp56Fs
files.catbox.moe/m8to57.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=lag1bXylX00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HERE COMES THE GENERAL

>Blanket thrown in the ground
>Only Daryl[/Spoiler] had a blanket

Well, it's confirmed

would you let Negan lucille your boipucci?

Negan will mind break Rick throughout the episode. At the end, he will tell Rick to cut off Carl's hand. When Rick goes to do it, Negan will tell him he was just joking and stop him.
Also, Abe and Glenn are dead during the preview

why is that babyfaced man with the beard bully the guy with blood on his face??

>When Rick goes to do it, Negan will tell him he was just joking and stop him.
Ah, the ol' Sacrifice of Isaac trick.

after 4 episodes they will reveal his hand hid under the dumpster

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

they wont mention that until the quarter season premiere. CLIFF HANGER!

Don't watch that kind of stuff sweetie, you'll get bad dreams

a.. hatchet?

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

WTF???

The guy with the blood on his face is the "good guy" of the show who basically became a mercenary and in exchange for food from another colony killed like 30 of the "villain's" people who were bullying that colony. Even after he got shown what's-what by being forced to watch a loved one's head caved in with a baseball bat right in front of him (a pretty tame punishment for what he did, honestly) and the "villain" making it very clear no one else had to die as long as they all did as they're told, he still tried to act like a big man, so the "villain" is going to mentally break him into compliance.

it's even worse than i was expecting.

jeffrey dean morgan can't act worth a shit.

t. contrarian

They better not kill Abraham, the's one of two real men left. I'm tired of this pussy shit from all the characters, I want an actual tough guy in the show.

Bearded Rick prior to Alexandria was GOAT

Is Negan God?

JDM is being a shit actor. He is just JDM playing JDM. He has none of negans charisma in his performance.

He's confirmed dead sorry user

>negans charisma
Negan is nothing but a potty mouthed bully. The only reason he got so many men to follow him is because he's ruthless and 6'8.

Glenn and Abraham get their fucking skulls bashed the fucking fuck in

Say it aint so

when was it confirmed?

I think he is like 6'4 or 6'2 desu. Beta in the Whisperer War is like 6'8 or 7 feet since he is a fucking giant and began looks small compared to him. You know to keep somewhat some realism.

He and Glenn have not been seen filming since Episode 1

>rick getting bullied
;_;

have the guests from the talking dead been released? if so you'll have your answer of who died right there

Didn't the actor who plays Abraham have an interview saying that it was going to be interesting seeing his character in Negans world?

Well he can't exactly say that he dies. That's just typical show promotion

good, he's awful

AMC officially confirmed season 8 as wel

twitter.com/WalkingDead_AMC/status/784888979556622336

please don't say that about rick. he's just trying his best.

I don't think any guests have been confirmed yet but it will be a 90 minute talking dead. I read somewhere that most of the main cast will be on it but I don't know how true that is

all out war babeee

on the wiki it lists like the whole cast, so they're trying to hide who gets killed. the whole cast wouldn't show up for anyone other than a long time member of the cast, so yea, it's glenn.

Wait, people still watch The Walking Shit?

Hahahhahaha Hahahhaha

Today on the Walking Dead: Our characters suffer even more. Holy shit, they have an awful life. Our characters get tortured. Don't you just feel awful watching our show? The world is bleak. You wanna die.

Tune in next week for more.

He's my exception

>The Walking Shit
Holy shit my sides user! Top kek you should write for Mad Magazine.

He makes the vampire bat joke. Good.

Is that the Comedian?

people keep saying abe and glenn get killed, but give no proof whatsoever

It's Thomas Wayne. He kills his wife's husband.

Yeah it is, probably the biggest gig he's gotten since then sadly.

so GTAV will be a big character too?

The season 7 trailer showed him at Hilltop's gates, so at the very least he's going to show up after the line-up scene.

That brand new axe turned me off

A... Bane?

Anyone else see the ring in the pile of gore?

Nope. I see nothing.

chopping off the main characters hand was retarded in the books and will be retarded in this

it gimps him unless they made him venom snake

It doesn't impede Rick at all. It's the knee that makes him a cripple.

That's just blood

>blood is silver now

could be bone?

maybe hes a wearwolf

>what is light reflecting off of water

He doesn't cut off Rick's hand

Legit spoilers here, pretty much confirmed after this clip:

He forces Rick to cut off Carl's hand. Says if Rick doesn't, Carl will get the bat. Rick actually does it, but Negan stops him at the last second/

They haven't been seen filming since the premiere was filmed. What else you need?

That's bullshit. Negan makes Rick cut off his own pinkie.

Press X to CORAAAAAAL

Holy fuck, these spoiler guys really do get everything down huh, guess it is Glenn and Abe that die

The RV thing will be that Carl and Rick following Negan's orders to cut off his hand but stops cus Negan tells him to

Does he not know what a hatchet is? I don't get it.

Yeah but they are well aware that there are people hiding everywhere with cameras. Might as well use it to your advantage.

I wonder if that was on purpose.

Negan don't need all them fancy words. You better talk to him in American, son, so's he can understand.

Cool. I liked that asshole immediately once he flicked Carl's hat

youtu.be/7COidvp56Fs

Glenn and Abraham dead, the joke is Negan gets Rick to almost cut Carl's hand off. The guy in the video was confirmed to be a cousin of one of the writers and got him fired.

How do you people always find a way to insert your shitty meme into everything?

It's hard seeing Rick getting bullied to this degree desu

seems legit but what i wanna know is who's mans is gonna get that Maggie pus

He needed to be knocked down a peg or twenty.

Bad acting

Rip in piece Lucille.

Dante

this comic looks like it was drawn by a retard

>I sure hope this isnt chris's blood.

Eh Adlard isn't perfect but he cranks them out on time unlike Tony Moore.

I'm still pissed at how hard they fucked this show last season.

I'm not even really invested in the show but as someone who reads the comics it really pissed me off how they ended it.

the art style isn't even the worst thing about the comic, the writing is fucking terrible. i stopped reading it at some point after the negan storyline, but the writer kept repeating the same formula over and over again. it basically goes like this, the group finds a safe area to "try and rebuild civilization", some shit happens, zombie attacks here and there, another group comes in and attacks them, filler issues here and there to bide time, then it all goes to shit, they move on, and the cycle repeats.

over and over and over.

You read em? Would you recommend them?

>its another season where bad guys try to mindfuck rick
>its another season where bad guys learn mindfucked rick is the deadliest thing in the world

deja vu

and EVERY issue someone has a "this is the way things are now. we kill or we die" speech.

fucking confirmed

Not him but I would

You're thinking of each season of the show

Like the other poster said they are a bit formulaic, but I would recommend them if you like the show or maybe post-apocalyptic/zombie stuff. I mostly enjoy the world building, it's become kind of like Game of Thrones in a way.

both the comics and show are shit, but that scene is pretty good. i was looking forward to it. and then they completely ruined it.

my first thought after it aired was they had no idea who they want to kill off, so they chickened out and left it as a cliffhanger while they had focus groups and meetings on which characters death would be the most tolerable and have the most impact

then i realized i'm giving the writers and producers of this show far too much credit and it was just out of sheer incompetence. they genuinely believed a cliffhanger ending was a good choice for that scene.

i haven't read the comics in years but there's plenty of that 'we kill or we die' crap in the comics. there's WAY more of that in the show though.

no, don't bother with the comics, they are just as bad as the show. the comics are slightly better in some ways, but it's not worth it. the time it will take you to read them all would be better spent, idk, jerking off to trannies or something

>both the comics and show are shit

>expecting me to take advice from some degenerate faggot

tfw Daryl is kill

I would recommend them.

I mean, you could read the comics faster, than marathoning the show.

i wasn't making a suggestion, what you masturbate to is none of my business, but you definitely masturbate to trannies

>3 and a half hours later
>still no DUDE IT WAS JUST A PRANK
Its finally over

>Projection: The Post

>Denial: The Post

Lol dude

i cant see the video in my country

>Dubs: The Post

>Not dubs: The Post

that's now how you do it.

All I can think about while watching this video is that I wanna fuck that fugly bitch that sits there laughing dumbly during the actual spoilers.

Is it all drama shit or is there lots of zombie killing and action in the comics? That's what I want from a zombie show, some friggin zombies getting killed and people looting for supplies and actually trying to survive without just unlimited ammo shooting everyone they meet with automatic weapons. The walking deads first season and even a lot of other seasons are really good, but there's so much talking. They seem to always have supplies and stuff, I want to see that happening. Something simple like a shoe falling apart and a dude going to Payless or some shit and there being like 30 zombies and the dude has to run and fight in bare feet and he gets his shit pushed in and never even gets a shoe.

It's dem tittays.

gotchu pham

files.catbox.moe/m8to57.mp4

>Is it all drama shit or is there lots of zombie killing and action in the comics?
There's plenty of both in the comics. As the comics go on the zombie action goes down a lttle but not super significantly. It has risen some recently.

This looks rad dude, do you know if the series plans on ending any time soon or could it just go on forever?

Kirkland plans for 300 issues, and Issue 159 just came out. So it still has a long way to go.

*Kirkman

>Kirkland

kek... fuck I forgot it just came out. reading it now!

> The guy in the video was confirmed to be a cousin of one of the writers and got him fired.
I'd disown that fucking cousin.

seriously i'd be pissed
posts a video for internet points and then you get fired fuck that guy

I stopped watching after that retarded "fight" over the prison that Duh Guvnah had over the group where literally no one died despite The Governor having a fucking operational tank. Did the show get better?

>Not available in your country.
Screw you.

It's more of the same.

Cool shit happens in the beginning, filler shit, cool shit happens at the end.

I gotta say, though. The beginning of season 6 was fucking beastly.

Daryl is Rick's right hand man. Daryl tries to kill Negan for killing Abe, but is subdued. That's why his blanket is there.
In response to Daryl, Negan sends Glenn to Korean heaven.
Daryl is taken back to the Savior's base to be a prisoner.

>The beginning of season 6 was fucking beastly.
I might get back into it. I never read the comics, but I always liked the cool characters introduced as villains, but the filler fucking kills me.

>mfw wwn have season 2 filler on the old dude with infinite shotgun ammo's farm where everyone "works" while T-Dawg pumps water from a well

FOR

Yes it did. Season 5 was borderline kino. Season 6 though had a lot of great moments mixed with some of the worst shit the show has ever done.

>tfw I stopped watching the show after season 1

All those hours saved, I thank God for them every day

>Season 6 though had a lot of great moments mixed with some of the worst shit the show has ever done.
Do they still have the token black male character.

>T-Dawg
>this guy youtube.com/watch?v=lag1bXylX00
>some nig during the prison
Michonne is barely not a man, so I'm curious if they continued the trend.

like you have anything better to do

Season 5 was terrible. Every season is terrible. They blow half the budget on the first episode each season filler and pad it out then burn the rest of the budget on the final episod of the season.

Every season every year. The show did not get better.

Trust me you aren't missing anything unless you a soap opera fan.

>you a soap opera fan
I've seen my fair share of The Young and the Restless.

Who here /VictorNuman/?

I regret it everyday and every morning. All those hours wasted when they had the zombie flu....gone

I don't watch it anymore I just get the magazines when I go to the grocery store once a week.

Why is there blood splatter on Rick and why is the human pulp next to Rick? Maggie was next to Rick in the lineup, somebody must get pulverized next to Rick. Unless that user was right about Negan and Rick taking a trip and then returning to the scene later Idk

When Daryl tries to attack Vegan, Glenn is dragged out and lucilled.
ORRRRRR
They changed the lineup from last season's cliffhanger because fuck you.

Every so often TWD surprises me with something really cool, like the black guy yelling about tainted meat - that was fucking hilarious and awesome.