GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQUuZU0Fxjw
youtube.com/watch?v=mLBz2ZQZIfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>our children will be quizzed on this for History class

Donald Trump, the 2016 republican presidential candidate, lost the election for saying _____ her by the _____.

>Hillary currently at 43 and Trump at 42

lol nice """""""''bombshell scandal"""''' you faggots

anyone that is bothered by this wouldn't have been voting for trump anyways

Based as fuck

>acting like an 18-y/o fratboy when you're 60

baka is this how you Americans actually behave?

I hate Trump (I hate Hillary too) but it just baffles that this is the shit that is leading to people seriously calling for him to drop out. The guy was clearly joking. It wasn't funny, he has a sense of humor like a cast member of Guy Code having a brain hemorrhage, but he was joking none the less. Why wasn't he being abandoned by the GOP when he being completely serious and saying reprehensible things?

This won't fuck him, i wish it would but if won't. He could kill someone on live tv and none of his supporters would give a shit.

He said this almost 20 years ago. Americans actually believe that personalities are more important than political issues

epic
epic for the win

What are you? Gay?

Have a fucking cry why wont you

He's been behind the whole time, man. I'm voting for Trump, but he ain't gonna win. I'm doing it out of principle at this point. Hillary won the election back in 2012.

>grab them by the pussy
>says 12 yr old Paris Hilton was hot
>says he would date his daughter if he weren't his father
>brought up his penis in a presidential debate
>tweeted his followers to check out Alicia Machado's sex tape just last week
>opens up his bid by saying his going to build a wall, finally goes to Mexico, meets the president and doesn't actually discusses the wall

and this is the man who's gonna fix everything

It's not only that, he opened the floodgates.
There are already women coming forward, claiming he sexually assaulted them. He could be the next Cosby

>44.1
>40.9
what did he mean by this

Trump will win the erection

>almost 20 years ago

Yeah, stretching 11 to 20 doesn't make your meme candidate look any less retarded.

Sorry, I forgot how "young and immature" he was at 59 years old.

shhhh you'll further damage trumpcuck supporters already fragile egos

This might actually be the reason that Hillary looses the popular vote. If it is acceptable to alter history by repeating that phrase then it ought to be acceptable to utter it in private.

G R A B

Trump really is an outsider as far as politics go. You see Republican establishment shills constantly talk shit about him because he didn't go through the brown nosing shit eating bullshit they did to get in their cushy positions.

You really have no clue about the evangelical voter base do you?

>Americans actually believe that personalities are more important than political issues

That's how Trump reached this far in the first place

"bleed her by the wherever"

why are Trump supporters so damn delusional? It's not even funny anymore, just sad.

Trump Pence 2016
Make America Buttfuck Her in the Pussy

this is why you can't get laid

forgot pic

We don't know he didn't discuss the wall.

I don't expect the wall anyway. The point of Trump is a last attempt to keep America a distinct country and prevent the Democrats from undoing everything Obama achieved in order to keep African-Americans a client class.

This "scandal" just won him the black vote

youtube.com/watch?v=AQUuZU0Fxjw

youtube.com/watch?v=mLBz2ZQZIfs [Remove]

Trump himself said that they didn't discuss it, Pena Nieto said he brought it up but Trump just ignored him on the issue. Also if there's an issue he's been discussing adamantly is the damn wall and not only is he going to build it but he's going to make Mexico pay for it.

>That's how Trump reached this far in the first place

Wrong Trump is the only one bringing illegal immigration. I don't know if you know but the USA is literally being flooded with criminals and rapists by the millions. It legit destroying the country.

>>grab them by the pussy
>>says 12 yr old Paris Hilton was hot
>>says he would date his daughter if he weren't his father
>>brought up his penis in a presidential debate
>>tweeted his followers to check out Alicia Machado's sex tape just last week
>>opens up his bid by saying his going to build a wall, finally goes to Mexico, meets the president and doesn't actually discusses the wall

And these are worse than Bengazi and the emails how?

>tfw can't run for president because i have said far worse things, especially on Cred Forums
>will be a crime to use such language in a few years
>thought crimes will be punishable by death

hold me

>doesn't actually discusses the wall
These is nothing to discuss.
Mexico has no say in it.

and he has no idea on how to properly handle that

he's a fucking dumbass with no actual political plans

>And these are worse than Bengazi and the emails how?

Did you reply to the wrong person? He's talking about Trump

Hillary is a bad and there isn't a lot of people disputing this, but at least there is a level of competence. Trump on the other hand is completely unstable, and extremely emotional with mood swings and incredibly narcissistic.

>trump goes down for sexual assault
>Bill Clinton gets off scott free

is Bill running for office?

competence? she doesn't do anything, she has her handlers and jews make all the decisions for her. the women has a barely functioning brain at this point and can only repeat scripted sentences.

Well at least you agree illegal immigration is a huge problem and is legit destroying the country.

He has a fairly easy plan fyi . Build a wall, expel the illegals, brutalize business that hire illegals via fines and repeal the 14th amendment (I really hope he makes this one retro active)

He cucked himself. My future kids and grandkids aren't going to believe this shit. They'll ask me about Trump the same way I ask my Grandma about the Great Depression and WW2. Jesus fucking Christ.

Clinton didn't get off scott free, he was impeached. He was just lucky enough to be acquitted.

>she doesn't do anything, she has her handlers and jews make all the decisions for he

Even if that's true, again we at least know what to expect. She might be a bad housekeeper but at least she won't burn down the house. Trump is a monkey playing with matchsticks.

>our children

>lie under oath
>no punishment

americans everyone