Why are niggers so funny and stupid??

Why are niggers so funny and stupid??

What's going on there? Why is everybody running over someone?

Niggers like pretending dey in da movies and have a blatant disregard for the proper uses of technology.

Kevin heart LOL

I'm not going to argue, because niggers ARE stupid. But not all black people are niggers.

My question would be, why do white people with a relatively decent economic net riot over games?

Remember: these people are just like us.
If you disagree you're a racist.

Hi, is this the new Cred Forums thread???

>nogwarts

That looks like fun.

>LOOK MA I POSTED IT AGAIN

No because this is actually funny

This actually looks fun.
I wouldn't do it without at least a face mask and some thick clothing that I can quickly take off incase I catch fire

Rekt

I like how that guy just backs away without saying anything haha. sheeeeeeit dis guuddd.

kek those niggers got blacked

>dindu in blue dancing

Jesus fuck

dindu

it wasn't really about the game people just wanted an excuse to riot

the 94 riot was about hockey, the 2010 riot was just people being shit heads.

I remember in like 2006 there was graffiti in vancouver that said 2010 riot as if there was a group planning one for whatever reason.

As somebody who has significant experience with white people who act this exact same way...
Yes they are just like us.
I think it's more about economic class than skin color. Black people doing this shit are the lower class black people, just like white people doing this same shit are the lower class white people.

>But not all black people are niggers.
LOL

daggering is wrong.

oh fuck lol, literally animals posing as humans

Lad, I live in bumfuck nowhere surrounded by redneck white trash and crime rate is practically non-existent.

Canadians dont have the mental capacity to handle hockey games

SHE NEED SOME MILK

>that nigger in blue not giving a shit
Holy fucking shit, made me laugh irl

R2DINDU

HOOD LYFE

this, not american, I live in a mostly white country with economic conditions in some areas much worse than there are in the US and the crime rate is nothing compared to the US.

Lad, I live in a trailer park and everyone does heroin and steels from junkyards and fights with other family members every day.
And some drug dealers down the street invited a "friend" over and then beat him to death after shooting all his dope. And my buddy down the street, who has 4 kids from 4 different women and he only sees the kid of the women he is currently with, oh wait nevermind, last I remember he is now in prison for not paying child support, but anyway. His girlfriends dad beat his dogs to death with a hammer for fun.

But niggers suck lol.

>tell an entire group of people they dindu nuffin
>they riot and shoot people
Wow what could be causing this