Will she ever star in a big budget role ever again?

Will she ever star in a big budget role ever again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbmBp8WLhjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hard Candy 2 when?

The plot twist is that this time she is the pedo

ACT

nope her lesbo publicity stunt ruined her career

I'd watch this.

wont be casting couched by creepy old jew men anymore = no more jobs

I don't get the whole "You can't come how as a lesbian because Hollywood won't hire you for staright roles anymore" thing

If I was a director I'd get a kick out of hiring lesbians to film graphic sex scenes with men. It's like the Arab guy who made those straight bitches scissor each other for Blue Is The Warmest Color, you know they hate it but they can't say no because it's ART.

They should've put her in the ghostbusters remake

blACT

>I don't get the whole "You can't come how as a lesbian because Hollywood won't hire you for staright roles anymore" thing

Because you presumably won't fuck producers anymore.

who is this cute little boy?

but she was just in The Last of Us user

Are you people stupid?

It's not just because she is a lesbo. She used to get the "cute teenager" role, Now she is not a teenager or cute anymore, on top of that she comes out as a disgusting dyke. So yeah, she won't be a star.

It's the same with Chloe. Do you think she barely gets work now because she is a feminist or because she looks like an abortion?

Yeah she's going to star in Queen & Country which is basically a female Jason Bourne.

Is that shooped?

You seem pretty mad.
Upset that it's now 100% never going to happen instead of just 99.99%? :3

>disgusting

lol she's adorable

>shitty actor gets fans cause nerds think she's hot and want to hit it
>lets everyone know she doesn't like dick
>gets preachy about it

Nope. She won't.

I agree

Chloe a cute

She's always done small films with the exception of Inception and X-Men.

just an odd angle. Head always looks bigger when shooting from below

her career was already shit before she announced she was a lesbo.

her last big movie role was what? inception? that was a million years ago.

The boy would be portrayed as some Damien evil cunt.

And nobody is going to give a shit about it

Well she had a career for like 10 years then did 2 nude sex scenes back to back all of a sudden so maybe she'd be up for it.

Actually i am surprised both her nude scenes were straight sex. Considering the chip she has on her shoulder over being a dyke i figured she would have done some oscar bait lesbian sex scenes like Roony Mara & Cate Blanchett.

it wouldn't be the same seeing as she is nolonger loli

you actually had to ask this?

Since she came out, she turned into a turbo dyke that can't even walk like a normal person anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbmBp8WLhjI

0:32

CHLOE GETTING CAST IN TERMINATOR 7 WHEN? in arnie's original role

Not really. Her career was already failing before she came out though.

Inception was over half a decade ago and the biggest mainstream thing she's done since that was that shitty David Cage game.

Chloe however is only known because of her role in kickass. Everything she's been in since has been fuelled by that but almost everything she's done since has flopped and yeah she sounds like a feminist cunt

Is this shopped?