Final qt movie ;_;

Final qt movie ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vtTfptkUgj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How bout chris, leon, Ada, and jill ALL brought back for the finale instead of Mary sue Alice and her bunch of nobodies save claire. Piss off

>red queen is neutral and wants to prevent the spread in 1st one
>red queen is evil in 5 for some reason and wants Alice dead
>red queen is good again and wants to help Alice

Do the idiots who make these even keep track along the way?

Op you are a tremendous faggot and a shill for a hack who promotes ripping off talented japanese developers story taking the bits he likes to promote his wife's dwindling career as well as his own. You and Anderson are the scum of the earth ripping off someone's blood and sweat and storyline to fit thier own perogative. Ive been to japan and guess what Capcom and everyone else hates your shitty movies execpt for autistic virgins. Go fuck yourself and anyone else who enjoys and supports this schlock. You are a fucking disgrace.

Yeah, where the fuck is Jill??!

>The director also had some not so kind words for filmmakers who try to make videogame movies without actually playing the games. “This movie was made by people who genuinely adored the videogame,” he said. “And we knew what it was. And I’m still shocked by people who make movies of videogames and say, I’ve never seen the game. The level of hubris… You would never make a film of War and Peace and not read the book.”
>Anderson’s wife cackled when she heard that, “You are going to get ripped apart tomorrow!”

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Both deserve to die, their is no excuse for ripping off developers storylines, people who buy into this crap are supporting stealing IP'S and it's godamn sickening. When anderson and jovavich die, i'm shitting on thier graves. And that's a promise.

>no excuse for ripping off developers storylines
Sure, except that there's almost nothing of the RE game storylines in the movies.

Shill! Leon,chris redfield, ada wong,barry burton, albert wesker, suck a herpes infested dick

muh dick feels really funny

id bite those tits off.

Your a fucking faggit shill, nothing more

I have seen every Resident Evil movie in theaters, in the most expensive IMAX/3D bullshit available, and played all the games up to 4. I go to sleep every night hoping I don't wake up. AMA

Consider the fact that in the two decades (20 years) that Paul W.S. Anderson has been making real movies, with real budgets, he has NEVER, NOT ONCE made a good one. He doesn't get better. He doesn't even want to get better. He probably thinks each and every single one is a masterpiece. When a crew member dies or when their faces are degloved on the set of a Resident Evil movie, Paul W.S. Anderson sends a card to their family reminding them that their daughters suffer for real art.

If Sony Pictures were to appoint you, a random Cred Forums user, as director of their next franchise, you would statistically have a better shot of making a good movie than Paul W.S. Anderson does. But they won't.

Really makes you think

His movies make money you idiot, which is the only metric that counts to decide if you want him to make another movie.

>Event Horizon
>not good

Fuck you, faggot.

Mortal Kombat

Event Horizon is pretty good, tbqh.

His movies make money, but you really think it has anything to do with him? RE movies would make far more if they were competently made.

I watched it again the other day, and while it's probably slightly better than the rating suggests, it's only very slight.

Buck Rogers 2011

What?

>I watched it again the other day, and while it's probably slightly better than the rating suggests, it's only very slight.
Anything you say from this point onwards is void and null for having such shit opinions.

they embody what a popcorn movie should be

you've got to be a soulless zombie to hate on these movies.

back to Cred Forums

>They're fun as a fuck. Sexy bitches killing zombies in slow-mo. What else do you want?

Plebs, ladies and gentlemen.

Why can't popcorn movies be good? Commando was good. Die Hard was good. So were Terminator, Speed, Aliens, etc. RE is entertaining, but there's no real reason why it needs to be as shitty as it is.

OH JUST SHOW ME THE WHOLE FUCKING FILM WHY DON'T YOU?
FUCK YOU, SONY

Anderson is bad, but he's still better than most action directors working today. For all his faults, he still puts out very watchable films.

I hate that cunt for avp.
>Aliens is my default movie
Yeah, bullshit it is.
Faggot made the xenos look like a bunch of faggots.

being unapologetically fun beats pretending to be smart, like 99% of hollywood bullshit does.

All of those movies are good

I unironically enjoy every single Resident Evil movie and every single game in the series I have played.

Why does everything look so brown ?

Tbh I gave up on hoping for a canon that takes place in the game universe after the second film, so now I'm just looking forward to seeing what ridiculous shit they come up with next.

I'm usually slightly disappointed by how my favorite RE characters transition to the big screen but at the end of the day I'm still happy to see them. The movies themselves run the whole range from good to terrible. RE 1 was definitely pretty good.

As someone who isn't familiar with the game and doesn't care about the story:

4>5>3>1>2

2 is the only one I don't like.

God that is one shit looking leotard.

Buck Rogers got a remake?

I've never even bothered watching them as they're all trash. I've only seen parts of them and immediately got turned off with the piss poor acting and not even remotely close to canon plot.

CGI is >xinfinity better than the LA.

Can't wait for Vendetta

where the fuck is my Jill reeeeeeeeeee

3 > 5 > 4 > 2 > 1

>and played all the games up to 4
So have many other people. Are you one of those fucking autists that think 4 ruined the series?

Anyway, I suggest you play 5. It's nowhere near the masterpiece 4 was, (especially considerably how good 4 was on release), but still fairly good. The only redeeming thing I saw in Resident Evil: Afterlife was the dogs, thinking that design clever, and then thought that movie was completely worthless when I found out they took that design straight out of 5 without any modification.

same here, apart from the suicide stuff

well 4 was ok, it's just an action game though not horror.

youtube.com/watch?v=vtTfptkUgj0

All i have ever wanted was this scene rendered in a movie. Is that so much to ask?!

Are you kidding me? The whole village part and most of the castle part was pure horror/suspense.

I admit once you get to the island however it's just kinda like wtf. Still fun tho

>well 4 was ok
I don't agree. It was a phenomenal game, possibly the most polished I've ever played. The biggest flaw I could cite when I played it was that it went on too long.

Just because a series is survival horror, doesn't mean that any game within the series that deviates from it is somehow inferior. Or I guess you could play Code: Veronica to this day, considering it better than 4, and pretend that hasn't aged horrendously.

If it was at all faithful, it would be laughably bad.

>They're fun as a fuck. Sexy bitches killing zombies in slow-mo. What else do you want?

A movie about fighting for the future of the white race.

VIRAL MARKETING

sony shill kicking it up

Cred Forums pls stay

>ctrl-f brown
>find this guy

based

yeah it looks brown

>the future of the white race.
why cast slavic jewess as a lead then?

case and point.

>A movie about fighting for the future of the white race.
So we need a faithful adaption of Resident Evil 5? I agree.

>people who buy into this crap are supporting stealing IP'
These movies are fucking terrible, but you're an idiot. They aren't stealing anything, as it's clearly licensed from Capcom. It goes without saying, but kill yourself.

CV was scarier though.

Did you get my point as this not automatically making it a better game?

currently, more than half threads on Cred Forums are made by marketers, as well as up to 10% posts. as long as you enjoy the content, everybody wins.

It's just not Resident Evil to me, it's Action Evil. I think lots of old timers feel the same way.

Okay, but that doesn't mean it's not an incredible game. It's like you're admitting your standards are perverse when you would prefer something as mediocre as CV to something as incredible as 4.

The horror genre was on life support when 4 was released and was pretty much dead until very recently. That may be an argument that Resident Evil should have stayed as horror to fill in the gap, but it's also indicative at how difficult it was to make horror games at the time. Still, it was as a unique game and had some horror elements.

I don't, I don't remember it that much, haven't played in like 12 years, it didn't have a lasting impression on me, CV had though. I remember being scared venturing inside the castle with the manlet creep, or that monster that was being held captive and escaped. Didn't even remember RE4 had an island section till you mentioned it.

Okay. I'm not going to debate the merits of the game with you. I suggest you watch some of CV and 4 see which game has aged better, why 4 was received so much better, and why horror games are mostly a dead genre.

Also, you originally mentioned that you watched all the movies, but prefer the original games to 4. This doesn't make a lot of sense, as those movies are clearly more action than horror oriented. They're also complete shit.

I think you just have shit taste, and enjoy shit irrespective of genre.

I like the movies , I get a b-movie feel.
Well yeah, that genre is dead, I don't expect anyone younger than 33 to appreciate it. 4 is a good action game, sure.
Sure, you call my taste shit or whatever, but that's that. I still play RE2 and RE1 from time to time. I have never played RE4 again since 2004.

>I like the movies , I get a b-movie feel.
That's mostly due to how incredibly sloppy they are in every regard, from writing, acting, and production values. This means if the movies were actually better, you would find them less interesting. Let that sink in.

>I don't expect anyone younger than 33 to appreciate it.
That's nonsense. Plenty of people played Resident Evil on the PSX that are much younger than that and have nostalgia for it.

cool, so what now?

I don't know? Did you see the trailer for Resident Evil 7? Would that be more to your liking?

yeah, always kinda liked the movies, even though I like the sequels more than the first two, how about that?