I fucking hated this show

i fucking hated this show.
what was that show you hated watching as a kid?

kys

Lil honey in the stocking cap could get it!

Why would you watch a show you hate watching? No wonder you turned out to be a moron.

>I'll let you in on a little secret, Detweiller. Every adult you've ever known was a kid at sometime in his life. You think we don't remember summer vacation?

Riding our bikes down the creek. Catching polliwogs in a jar. Camping out under the stars. Well you're wrong! Sometimes I sit there in my office, looking out at you kids in the playground and I think, "They don't know how good they got it. In a few years, they'll be grownups like me and all those good times will be memories for them, too".

So go ahead. Put a whoopie-cushion in my chair. Put fake vomit on my carpet. Make fun of my "big, saggy butt". Have sex with Spinelli in school grounds. But don't ever say I don't care about summer vacation, 'cause those memories are the last part of childhood I got left.

pleb

Was it creepy kino?

>Have sex with Spinelli in school grounds
I don't remember this bit

I always hated dragon ball z.

The marvelous misadventures of flapjack was shit tier too.

Fuck I used to have nightmares every night thanks to that bear and lion.

don't you love this artstyle user?

>not "rough sex with spinelli under the monkey bars"

You've ruined this pasta.

Doug
Rocket Power
Wild Thornberrys

Wild Thornberries
Rocket Power

who liked that shit?

Spongebob was always complete garbage for autistic spergs

anything about a boy genius

but especially jimmy neutron

dexter was kind of annoying but it wasn't bad

After Pen Ward showed me how much worse cartoons could get, nothing. I regret nothing.

yeah wild thornberrys was ass, but there were a couple of WT games online that were tight

Disneyshit that milked their classics
Hercules the show
Aladdin the show
Lion king the show

angela anaconda
the proud family
thats so raven even though her jewess friend was hot
the wild thornberrys
inuyasha, big o and basically anime night on adult swim in general

i also hated courage the cowardly dog even though i can admit today it was a pretty great cartoon

Ren and Stimpy.

Just fucking hated the art style.

/bread

hated the show loved the movie

>not liking Big O
If you saw the errors of your way with Courage you should try again with Mecha Bruce Wayne

yeah i didn't really like those either

The Weekenders
Rocket Power
Kablam!
Proud Family
Sailor Moon
Totally Spies

whoa this is some next level shit taste

though i agree with the inclusion rocket power and proud family

Recess
Rocket Power
The girl shows except Card Captor, Sailor Moon and Power Puff Girls.
Daria

Nearly fucking everything on Cartoon Network. I'd be pissed if my sister wanted to watch it instead of switching to Nick or Disney.

Ironic since I love anime now, I never watched it back then because I avoided the channel so much.

I remember Hercules being good but the other two were ass
Hercules was inferior to Dave The Barbarian though. Strongmankino

Pippi Longstocking

Never could get into Rocko's Modern Life, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Ren and Stimpy, or that show with like the beavers or whatever the hell they were. I liked Invader Zim a bit more but just the way it was drawn always unsettled me so I didn't watch it often.

I'd probably put Cow and Chicken into the same type of cartoon but I did like that one.

its an okay show, i just had really weird taste in the anime cn exposed me to when i was younger

i remember liking yuyu hakusho, dbz and flcl but cowboy bebop always pissed me off. i also remember watching an entire sailor moon marathon one weekend. i dont know man.

>being concerned about kid shit that happened over a decade ago
When will the man-babies learn?