youtube.com/watch?v=ypEbNqXoopQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0MNAtPaGu6g
inthe80s.com/food/frozentoesicecreambars0.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>break up with bf cuz you get a show in la
>make a video crying and asking for sympathy

Bravo

OMG im like dying right now

No it isn't. Nobody would give a fuck about it. I would never even heard about it without you fucks.
Just for some reason it triggers some part of Cred Forums who has to spam that video every single day and complain about it.

Never. Trust. Jews.

>quality tv content
>Netflix
what

New Waifu.

>divorced her husband before you start on your big show so he doesn't get half the money in the divorce
holy shit

What ice cream is that? Reminds me of a bubble o' bill.

kino?

I'm so excited for this but everytime I see a trailer I can't help think what she's currently going through which makes me sad. And what's worse is that she probably won't even feel that happy the day her show actually launches cuz of all the personal stuff. Get Happy soon Colleen. We hope you feel better.

who's the cute jew?

"Are you an alto or a soprano?" "I'm an American." DEAD.

Really makes me want to see Colleen be forced into an all male prison until she dies of AIDS t.b.h.

you would be praising him if he was a man.

kys, and take her with you.

I cant still if shes either 20 or 40, what the fuck faM?

I'm not a massive Miranda Sings fan but this does look pretty funny. Really hoping it does well. Not enough good quirky shows on tv right now

Looks good.

>its ok when men do it
lol

Her voice makes me want to puncture my ear drums. Her face makes me want to blind myself.

"The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away" Colleen Ballinger, I think you're doing pretty awesome at life.
Glad you got out of your abusive marriage.

>let me project to invalidate your argument

Roasties mad as fuck.

I don't care what any fucking one says, I'm excited as FUCK to watch this.

Samefag

I think it's funny, but then I realize that pretty much all of it is a huge joke.

dumb double-hypocrisy poster
>women generally benefit the most out of divorce
>one of the occasions the man would benefit
>he gets fucked over by the woman anyway

Wow, the show is called "Haters Back Off" yet there are so many hate comments. That's just sad

Are there going to be any jokes on this show?

this looks like a Napoleon Dynamite for the new generation of pre-teens and teens. Don't know why it triggers Cred Forums so much? Just skip it, and watch the GOAT Netflix Original; Lady Dynamite.

This looks so shitty. I'm not trolling or anything, this legitimately does not look good at all.
This looks shitty desu but since it's Miranda I'll just watch it

Probably because she's 30

looks like a generic version of one of those pops that were shaped like spongebob an had two big gumballs where his eyes should be

they were so good and you could only get them from the ice cream trucks

OMG ANGELA KINSEY I love it already
my favorite thing is that Angela from the office is here probably playing another stick up their butt religious woman
angela kinsey plays the best angry religious woman SHES SO CUTE

Hes right though. Are you new?
If so, we here at Cred Forums have a long running thread topic called "JUST" where we shitpost about people who had to give there money to their spouse when they divorced.
I personally think she did the right thing. I, a man, wouldve done the same to protect my money from divorce.

the people saying, "oh this looks like shit," "this is making my cancer grow," "do you need autism to enjoy this show?", you all make me sick. it's not to please everyone. people who actually get this humour. if you don't want to watch it, then don't. nobody is forcing you to.

This OMG I'M SO ESSITE

>this looks like a Napoleon Dynamite
kys (kill yourself)

we're not ignorant of JUST we're just interpreting the situation different ways.

Angela Kinsey is legitimately beautiful though.

>let me tell you about Cred Forums
>I'm totally not new guys

Ctr/leddit fucking hang yourself

She's struggling. Stop making assumptions.

Yes a hypocritical way.

>reddit accusations
lol newfag

>break up with gf
>cry for sympathy

Get fucked nigger

Never said she looked bad just that no women under the age of 30 should ever have that many wrinkles in her face

yasss slayy girl

shill thread

>she was mocked relentlessly when she appeared on comedians getting coffee
>haha guys I'm not new
>let me explain JUST to prove I'm le oldfag XD

I love Angela! She's so tsundere!

who else is buying netflix JUST to watch this show _ raises hand_ just me?

>Not a massive fan
>Being a fan at all

Time to leave faggot

Lmfao. Could have been a bit better with the execution but I chuckled good.

>>she was mocked relentlessly when she appeared on comedians getting coffee
Whats that got to do with anything? Shes not funny. News at 11.

>>let me explain JUST to prove I'm le oldfag XD
>thinks JUST is an oldfag meme
lol newfag

what the fuck

Got to admit, The other teasers didn't do it for me but this makes me believe Miranda can work outside of a 3 minute youtube video!

I'm so happy watching the trailer! I was worried, it was going to be a show aimed just for little kids but it seems like anyone can enjoy it. I'm not a big fan of the Miranda videos to begin with but I love Colleen (the vlogs and such) so I'm definitely gonna give this show a chance.

>kys (kill yourself)
kys

>ugly
>unfunny

Literally never been a Miranda Sings fan, I've always thought the character was annoying and stupid but this actually looks really good and I can't wait to give it a try

THIS LEGIT LOOKS GOOD. THIS LOOKS LIKE A COLLEEN BALLINGER PROJECT. I know it's stupid to get excited over that, but I was REALLY worried it'd come out super over-produced. This trailer alone feels like Colleen wrote, filmed, and edited it, and as a fan of hers, this couldn't be better news. I will actually renew my Netflix membership for this now, I was on the fence about it, but it's a done deal after seeing this.

how much are they paying you?

I predict it to be the only youtuber/viner movie that doesn't suck

if the jannys could isolate every poster ITT and range ban them that would be fantastic

Good for her, but her gimmick has worn off at this point.
Show is about five years too late.

THIS
B
H

>biting into a non-ice cream sandwich frozen treat
Shit nigger what is she doing?

>implying people need a reason to trigger alt-righters
Its too easy. You degenerates are thin skinned

>it's another "mediocre comedian waits too long to get a show and it's bombs awfully" episode

Isn't this the same as Molly Shannon's "Superstar"?

you would condemn her if it was a man

no, I would praise him. apply yourself

Can't stop laughing. Although I believe they should have made it more into Miranda-style one, rather than a classic American comedy. I like Miranda's videos on Youtube more, they should have added some gay baes on this as well

Camp Takota didn't suck. It was just not very good.

So you agree that she is shit and anyone Shilling her is a newfag?

i dont even follow miranda or colleen but i was laughing so much at this trailer! cant wait for the show

>I was only pretending

It wasnt me. Just pointing out the obvious, seems you were too triggered by obvious shitposting to see it.

this show looks amazing!

I remember when this girl's vids had no views and the comments were just people wondering if she was real and not acting.

You're just mad someone got successful doing something you don't like, while still managing to be funnier than you will ever be.

HATER BACK OFF

Do you even know who youre replying to, mate? We are talking about divorcing someone before they can take half of your money - man or woman.
Maybe you need to take a break?

the anita sarkeesian story looks fucking lame.

why are they all dressed like they're from the '70s.

>implying Anita isn't based for showing Cred Forums babbies are just as pathetic as tumblr sjw's

kys famiglia.

youtube.com/watch?v=8UiCfkdYVlE

btw she's pretty hot out of character but I can't find any of those vides

feminists smell like sweat and fish.

Hello newfag

Defending a shit jewtuber?

Yah your not summer ;^)

>2016
>gg

;^)

she's really hot. it manages to come through with Miranda from time to time, no matter how hard she tries to hide it.

This is dogshit.

>Paint your face like a clown
>Sing like you've suffered a stroke

Is this what passes as comedy? I'm not surprised desu

It's fucking hilarious, the subtleties are just lost on you cause you're autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=TpmJ9PE06q8

lmao. This 'character' is supposed to be entertaining, but it's quite far from it.

Can you point me to the subtleties though? I'm clearly too autistic to comprehend the nuance.

youtube.com/watch?v=ypEbNqXoopQ

She is pretty good looking.

>ESSITE
you literally deserve to die

You better not be implying that about my Norm.

It's satire. It's about all those annoying girls on Youtube with no self awareness who think they will be the next Beyonce.

It's the eyebrows that get me, I don't know.

I hope you die

*grabs your pussy*

She's funny and hot
youtube.com/watch?v=0MNAtPaGu6g

THERE IS NO FUCKING SUBTELTY YOU MORON JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, YEAH MOVING HER EYES A WHOLE LOT IS SOOOO FUNNY DUDE, SO NUANCED, TRUE COMEDY! FUCK KILL YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING NORMIES, YOU DESERVE DEATH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

You're so deep.

Bravo you blew him the duck out

Upboated

OMFG I can't fucking wait for this to come out. fuck all yall haters this is gonna be amazeballs

Hardly satire. It's parody.

I'm going to make a bunch of videos of me jerking off like guys on chat roulette.

I wonder how long until I get a Netflix show.

Low standards on humor and looks.

How many upvotes are they paying you faggots?!

>quality tv content
>netflix

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

I'm lost here, whose the target audience here?

She's a youtuber, right?

Who watch her youtube videos, anyway?

>octomber 14
oh c'mon

youtube was a mistake

This really makes me think that her eye movement is a deep implication of Hillary rodam clintons support of Saudis Arabia and their pro execution of women.

Thanks bro you really made me think. I'm with her and the Saudis beheading of sluts.

Women "humor"

>imagine those lips around your dick

This thread confuses me. Is this some form of post-post-post ironic shitposting that I can't fully comprehend? Surely you faggots can't seriously think this garbage will be watchable in any imaginable way?

yes! I cancelled my subscription to netflix but I'll subscribe again just to watch this show. (and oitnb, Jessica Jones, and the unbreakable kimmy s...dammit, Netflix. Just when I thought I had escaped you. )

bubble-o-bill. hm

Why are so many anons speaking about this woman's personal life? What's the story?

EVERYONE COMMENTING HATE- STOP NOW. Colleen is going through a hard time in her life and career. she's thrilled about the show and so are her fans, so for the people who comment the rudest things are just making the situation worse. some people are so mean and it's so not alright

YES! THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD BE PROMOTING especially after the events that have been happening. We should be sending endless positivity and love to Colleen! I'm so excited and the wait has been so worth it!

>hard time
>divorce husband
>because you want that Hollywood dick

Fuck you and fuck her

Both of you should get a heaping load of napalm dumped on your heads

>inverted ass
lel

She divorced them because their marriage wasn't working out and its not the middle ages anymore..... you've obviously never loved someone sometimes its hard to let go but u have to

She sacrificed her happiness for his sake by divorcing him. She never really wanted to but it was the best for her husband. Sad thing is shes basically a martyr and people are crucifying her for it

>get show in pedowood
>divorce husband
>make sympathy video

How can I make pateron money like this?

Bravo

She is so brave

Divorcing her husband and then making a video about how upset she was

So brave

I just can't even

Sooooooo powerful wow I just can't now

How is she not our grll

This thread makes me feel as though shills are real.

>Oh my god there are attractive women in this game? THIS IS MISOGYNY!
Yeah it was Cred Forums who were made to look foolish.

J

She's about as funny as cancer but I've got to be honest guys... I would.

Rub my dick on those lips all day

> Fairweather marriage millenials: Stuck up e-whore volume XIII

Pass.

girls age 4-14 if her Youtube audience is the one being targeted.

shes a fool too, but Cred Forums scum are just as bad.

isnt this bitch like 40? acting like she is a teenager.

kids eat that shit up

bout to be 30, and she has a character that is targeted towards children and pre-teens. Nothing wrong with it. She found an audience and catered to them. Now she's rich. It's great when shit like that happens.

OMG YASSS QUEEN SLAY

SO DEAD RN OMG

LIKE CAN WE NOT

#STAYWOKE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I can't believe I never heard of this person until now despite her videos constantly hitting a million views and living near my town.

>COMMENTING HATE
>rudest things
>so mean and it's so not alright
>like SO not alright

This is no ordinary troll

Where can I get an ice cream like this?

Yep shills are real

I'm not watching her shit on Youtube or Netflix. Anyone posting here shouldn't either (unless their underage fags). But my nieces and nephews are most likely going to watch it, just like they watch her YT videos. Her audience is very young, and I'm sure the show will appeal to them too. Wouldn't be surprised if it's also included in the kids section of Netflix.

Also what's there to not like about someone providing a product for people interested in that product. If enough people are interested, then the creator will get paid. Do you not like it when capitalism works? You commie scum?

>I'm not a shill
>but recognize this pile of shit as being roses

Lel

What is that she's eating? It looks nice. It looks kinda like it'd be some sort of frozen thing on a stick but she bites into it and it looks more like icing.

I really want that icecream.

looks like something i would enjoy watching

That's what you get when Seinfeld likes you I guess.

It's past your bedtime. That there is called Frozen Toe. They pre-date the Spongebob frozen treats by 30 fucking years. A single tear ran down my face when I saw that pic. I bought those from the ice cream truck all the time back in the day. There were Pac-Mac ones too, but later.

Fuck off hater miranda sings is kino

Also my waifu

faggot

Getting strong Napoleon dynamite vibes from this, might watch it

just fucking kill this board already

inthe80s.com/food/frozentoesicecreambars0.shtml

Did you just copy 5th that from the yt comments

wtf

So is she the mainstream ParkourDude91?

passholes out