Did he dew it?

Did he dew it?

Other urls found in this thread:

pajiba.com/netflix_movies_and_tv/is-steven-avery-guilty-evidence-making-a-murderer-didnt-present.php
onmilwaukee.com/movies/articles/makingamudererbloodvial.html
youtu.be/GQPM4_fMIEg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't know yet

probably

Probably not. But he'll never get a retrial, so it doesn't matter.

What's his name again?

He's a good boy

He's a good boy

of course he did. the police might have planted evidence and shit and been shady as fuck, but does anyone really think they cared enough about this dude to literally murder some innocent 25 year old and frame him?

i don't see what other conclusion you could draw. i suppose you could say that some other unknown 3rd party killed her but there's no evidence whatsoever of that.

there was no hard evidence that points to Avery as the killer

no motive

Dassey is getting off because the prosecutions story was horse shit

dassey got off because he's retarded and they obviously coerced him into confessing and there's no evidence whatsoever to corroborate the story of the murder as he relayed it.

there's still evidence that links steven avery to the murder. i mean no one disputes that the last place she was seen alive was at his residence and they found her bone fragments in the fire pit.

Isn't the half retard still in jail,though after after they essentially framed him into fucking himself over

I don't think he did it, I think someone else killed this poor girl and planted the evidence

Out of all people in the world Mr. Avery is the last one who would want to commit a crime and head back to prison

Wasn't he also about to receive a massive cash settlement for his first false imprisonment as well? That certainly is a motive for someone else to frame him

yes
some evidence was planted but the evidence left out of the doc is pretty damning

Not enough people seem to pick up on this. The series is not about showing that Avery was innocent, it was showing how reprehensible the cops were and how corrupt the investigation was.

The Dassey bullshit alone where his goddamn defense attorney essentially got him locked up was eye opening.

At it's core it's about how everyone is fucking terrible. Avery likely killed this girl, the cops didn't find enough evidence and just planted shit, defense attorney setup their his own client.

He got out a few months ago. Turns out that outsmarting a literal retard into confessing to crimes isn't legal.

I mentioned this before in another thread, but I grew up around this type of redneck. Trust me when I say they don't think about much outside of the context of what they want and how to get it. If he did it, Steve wasn't thinking about prison at all when he killed her. He wasn't even thinking about how he was going to cover it up. He just wanted her dead. Steve strikes me as the type of vicious thuggish redneck whose only credit is that he's a brilliant and tenacious liar.

Shiieeeet how did a court appointed attorney manage to do that

Netflix takes his side, so it's almost certain he's guilty.

So you think he did it because of your own prejudices?

nice argument user, maybe if Avery was such a brilliant and tenacious liar he wouldn't have been convicted of a crime he had nothing to do with. (first time)

Yes

I can't see Avery doing it just because he was about to get $30 million from Manitowac and killing some chick is the last thing he needed. Manitowoc obviously didn't have that money so they wanted to get rid of him. The other weird shit is with Theresa Halbachs brother and ex bf That was really fishy

Corporations are people too.

Given that I don't know all the facts, that's all I can base it on. Just seen a lot of bad eggs in my time and I feel like I can spot them by now. But I definitely don't know anything for sure.

He has an IQ of 70 and a very violent past with a history of domestic abuse.

I can see him doing this because he simply thought he wouldn't get caught.

Everyone always points out that it doesn't make sense since Avery was about to get this giant payout.

But they always seem to forget that Avery is fucking retarded.

>Just seen a lot of bad eggs in my time and I feel like I can spot them by now.

>people still defend avery
pajiba.com/netflix_movies_and_tv/is-steven-avery-guilty-evidence-making-a-murderer-didnt-present.php

he probably thought that after what happened to him people would make sure he stayed out of jail

I can believe a mentality of getting away with a crime after going to jail after a s bunch of small town cops fucked you over for 18 years as well

But even though he is a retard there's little physical evidence to support he did it There's more evidence that the cops did it then he did

Yes, and so did Amanda Knox.

>More evidence that the cops did it then he did

I swear to christ, this fucking argument. You have no proof, no one has any proof that the cops did anything to tamper with evidence or plant evidence. You have "Funny feelings", you have "Well Coburn looks suspicious". In order to go with that defense you need to prove without a doubt that the cops did that. Otherwise every piece of evidence presented in the case that hasn't been thrown out is valid and can be used to prosecute you.

>key by drawer reappearing
>blood sample reopened
>Sgt Andrew reading off license plate number with audible we found her in the background
Listen I don't think he's innocent but there's not enough evidence to prove he did

what is chain of custody

there was obvious evidence tampering with the blood vial and with allowing manitowac police officers on the scene and handling evidence

>but there's not enough evidence to prove he did

>In the months leading up to Halbach's disappearance, Avery had called Auto Trader several times and always specifically requested Halbach to come out and take the photos.
>Halbach had complained to her boss that she didn't want to go out to Avery's trailer anymore, because once when she came out, Avery was waiting for her wearing only a towel
>On the day that Halbach went missing, Avery had called her three times, twice from a *67 number to hide his identity.
>The bullet with Halbach's DNA on it came from Avery's gun, which always hung above his bed.
>In Dassey's illegally obtained statement, Dassey stated that he helped Avery moved the RAV4 into the junkyard and that Avery had lifted the hood and removed the battery cable. Even if you believe that the blood in Halbach's car was planted by the cops, there was also non-blood DNA evidence on the hood latch.

all of this was left out to make him seem innocent

He did it. But also the police did it too.

>there was obvious evidence tampering with the blood vial
NO THERE WASN'T!!!

The ONLY way you fill vacutainers is by piercing the top of it with a blood withdrawl tool, leaving a small dot of blood in the top of the vaccutainer.

I JUST gave blood today and watched them fill a series of these and noted the red dots on all the tops after filling them and recalled that very scene. So fucking retarded.

I can't believe idiots like you are still pushing this point when its been covered so much before when the show was peaking.

No there wasn't

onmilwaukee.com/movies/articles/makingamudererbloodvial.html

The documentary only showed you what it wanted to show you to make Avery look innocent

r8 em

I'm convinced the bitch was murdered by her brother. Nigga suspicious as fuck.
"I guessed her password"!? My ass nigguh! Y'all killed her and framed dat woodpecker down there!

youtu.be/GQPM4_fMIEg

Steve Avery clearly did it. Guy was a known rapist before he killed this chick, so it's fun listening to liberals vehemently defend him.

>Nigga suspicious as fuck.
Solid evidence.

Could have been one of his relatives

What did Ray Liotta do now?

>vicious thuggish redneck
the problem is you could say that about every one of the cops too.

>pajiba.com

Could have been aliens.
How about known rapist?

sauce?

>The bullet with Theresa's DNA was never confirmed as having been fired from Steven's gun - only from a gun of the same make/model (of which there were several owned by persons-of-interest in the case - including Bobby Dassey, whose gun Scott Tadych tried to sell while Theresa was missing...)

They're getting new evidence fammo.

New retrial soon.