Korean/Japanese films

I'll start with this

9/10 did not expect that ending

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxjp2YIk798
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>deliciously entertaining

I've been debating whether or not to rent it on Amazon. Should I?

yeah but I recommend a towel in case your squeamish it's a tad gory

he's not wrong m8

i enjoyed that mob movie new world

Would it be considered horror then?

Confessions. A fantastic revenge movie of the highest caliber. Definitely worth a watch.

hello yes where can I watch this movie

can't find it anywhere, don't have amazon either

>New World
I have a weakness for identifying faces of people if they're not super different from one another.

In the movie, they show that a girl... the wife was a spy and they killed her.
But then she is alive and well a few scenes later. Which either means this was someone else or that they didn't kill her, or so?

are you my roomate? we just watched this a few hours ago.

the first hour was pretty boring desu. rest was good. standout scene was the shaman-off. definitely wouldnt rate it any higher than 7/10 though

>didn't see that coming
Really? I didn't find it very surprising, and the cop is so dumb and bad at his job that I had trouble feeling invested in his story.

I guess the Japanese guy turning into literally the Devil was unexpected, I figured he'd turn into a Tengu or something.

comfiest movie coming through

Supreme taste there brother.
I will add Still Walking and Swing Girls to the comfy small time japanese town list.

memories of murder, new world, spring summer fall winter and spring again, lady vengeance,

comfy core right here

>Korean/Japanese films
But Wong Kar Wai is better than all of those hacks (with exception of Kurosawa) you racist cunt

Was there any point to the movie or just a combination of random things? It seemed just a mix of random stuff to me.
I liked it though

Watched Old Boy, pure kino. I don't think anything will top this masterpiece.

>
last thread

I love the Lone Wolf and Cub 70s TV series

This best Korean film. It given 10/10 star by great critic. All who disagree is capitalist dog.

from the last thread

No "New World"? The film almost evoked emotions.

no 10/10

You chose a scale, use it dumb cunt

thriller / horror

So what the fuck is it with this film?

It may not be what you would call a masterpiece but I am convinced the plot it filled with mystery, symbolism and something smarter that I am not really getting because I haven't analyzed the film.

Ever since I saw it I keep coming back to some of the imagery portrayed in the film.

From the shaman, to the ''demon'', to the priest, to the ghost lady that was trying to help the guy.

>korean movie list 2012
>from last 12
>responding as if this isnt just a lazy repost

who's the dumb cunt

new world came out in 2013

youtube.com/watch?v=lxjp2YIk798

Nice thread :)

looks like this covers about every popular k- movie thank you

I'm looking for a drama that will make me cry. With male main character being rejected by girl for example, having difficulties in life and stuff like that.

JSA, but it's got nothing to do with male-female relationships or so. It

Not sure if you mean a movie or series, but A Moment to Remember made me cry.

more IU please