Do you guys think we'll be alone forever?

do you guys think we'll be alone forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74443281/#74444444
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will be. If you're under 26 you probably still have a chance.

maybe...

god i hope so

i'm 26 in 4 months

I had a first stable relationship at 28. Guess it depends. She was a cunt, though, and I'm glad it's over.

>tfw creepy ugly loser and blew every chance at happiness

yep

Hopefully

Why did you make this thread from your phone and then bump it from your pc computer?

i didn't do that user i'm laying on the floor of my bedroom and i'm too drunk to find my laptop charger

Is there such a thing as a dating site for NEETs?

what ever happened to anonidate? that's about as close as you'll get but i think it's closed down now

>>>r9k/
too

A dating site by, and for, socially isolated autistic NEETs didn't work out

Who could have seen it coming?

god what a sad place

>mfw retards already forgot about the meme magic that will bring us to the promised land
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74443281/#74444444

So, I think my sister in law and I are falling in love with one another or something

We made out on vacation in Europe a fee weeks ago and now we get every chance to hide from my bro in law (we live a few hours apart but I visit often) and just hug each other or be together

Shit is shady

what's her name

yeah, feels not too bad.

I can't give that information out, just in case

i-is it true lads?

No user, I have gf. I think you'll be alone forever.

Focus on picking up girls first then you can worry about wasting your time with relationships

is she cute

>tfw no gf with sexy soles

I just bought a condo, I hope so.

>do you guys think we'll be alone forever?
Of course not. The blissful release of death will come before that.

>tfw the thought of driving my car off the bridge i take coming home from work gets less and less scary every day

Do you footfags care about the other features a girl has or is it all about the feet?

>pc computer

I've made my piece with it

If you decide to kill yourself in a less selfish way can I have your car?

kek

What's her sign?

obviously a woman who has it all is ideal, but feet are the most important to me. i'd date an average woman with sexy feet over a "hot" woman with ugly feet everytime.

importance ranking:

> feet
POWER GAP
>personality
>face
>legs
POWER GAP
>tits
>butt

All of her. and that's what makes it such a patrician fetish, we need it all. not just the tits, not just the ass and legs, but the feet too.

>I've made my piece with it
>my piece

>tfw ive had a girl do this and stick her foot directly in my mouth
feels good man

But how can you tell what kind of feet a girl has?

At least you can get a good idea about the size and shape of their tits/ass in clothes but with shoes on you can't see shit.

Also, I never had any interest in feet but now I'm finding myself popping boners when you footfags post pics and webms

And I had a sex dream about this girl I know and while I was fucking her I was kissing/licking her feet. What did you guys do to me?

>And I had a sex dream about this girl I know and while I was fucking her I was kissing/licking her feet. What did you guys do to me?

something beautiful. Welcome, friend.

I lost my v at 27. I'd say if you hit wizard 30 then you might as well accept your fate.

women wear sandals in the summer, so you can usually see. also, im not afraid to ask for feet pics after a few dates.

Raising Hope was an underrated show. Liked all the plot twists in every episode gimmick.