What are some good movies about bimbos?

What are some good movies about bimbos?

Barb Wire, that's it. Tank Girl maybe?

Nah. Tank Girl is a movie about a punk chick. Which is fine by me but not what I'm looking for.

The one about the blonde lawyer. I've no idea if it's good

Legally Blonde
Clueless

I might give Clueless a try.

Clueless is actually a pretty good movie user and it has classic Alicia Silverstone and teen Brittany Murphy.

your moms sex tape

she wasn't exactly dumb though

it was the director's first big film out of the AFI conservatory. it's a very good film in every technical regard, plus a bonus young Paul Rudd.

great soundtrack to, true 90's core.

Google 'Amy Anderssen' right now OP

my mother is a proud black lawyer who dont need no man, friend

Of course I already know her.

Yeah but she wasn't like... intelligent.

Actually a great movie.

then watch The Craft, followed up by Scream.

It's the best.

Ramen girl for more Brit Murph goodness

>Clueless

As if

is Bimbofication a similar kind of fetish for people who like girls being literally objectified? (ie girls turning into human toilets/blowup dolls/furniture)

I get it when Asian guys are pissed about their stories needing a white lead, but it infuriates me when they try to shoe horn in an ugly white girl for an Asian story since the world agrees the Asian girl is better looking, whereas it depends on the country for the Asian male lead

your mom: the movie

I mean if you make broad enough strokes I'm sure you'll find similarities for anything.

I just like submissive dumbs girls. I like the bimbo look too, but the former traits are most important for me when browsing material to fap to.

>ie girls turning into human toilets/blowup dolls/furniture

wtf

I have a clown fetish so bimbos hit pretty close to the mark

It's just about a girl being totally built for sex. Totally built to be used, which makes it so we don't have to give a shit about their personality or feelings. Plus the fake boobs and ass just turn us on because it makes em look like cartoon character like Jessica Rabbit.

post more
underrated fetish

Yeah, I thought that was a part of the objectification - something inherently sexual about the idea of killing off humananity and replacing it with the mind of an organic sex-toy

Legally BLonde 2 is alright

this?

any other good bimbo models?

House Bunny, but not that good

I don't know. I'm not into bimbofication. I like hot, dumb, surgically enhanced blonde girls, not people being transformed into them. That fetish is as weird to me as it is to anyone else.

whos the best bimbo blond surgery nightmare? i love that

Well, I'm pretty sure Lolo Ferrari pretty much invented that look or at least took it to a new extreme. I like Candy Charms (though she's become a bit less trashy), Kacey Diamonds (pic related) and Victoria Wild, whom I've posted here:

Bimbos are my fetish..

JUST

Courtney Stodden? She used to be better.

>no cock shrinking/transforming
so much tg/tf shit skips that and it pisses me off

The one where the flower gets destroyed

The entire point of the movie was that she wasn't stupid though when she actually tried