Ok this was REALLY fucking bad

Ok this was REALLY fucking bad

Way worse than Batman vs Superman (the extended cut of which I actually liked)

The tone of this movie was all over the place. Way too many characters, way too quick of an origin story, bad guys are just faceless creatures spawned by some bisexual witch that fucked up Johnny Depp's love life.

Joker was in it for about 5 minutes max and seemed like the mafia assbaby of Marilyn Manson and James Franco character in Spring Breakers.

The transitions between scenes were jarring, making it feel disconnected, and the whole thing was shot in this ugly dark color.

Harley Quinn was only used for quips and to get teenage boys in movie seats to jerk off to her in hot pants.

What was Warner Bros thinking? There was nothing redeemable about this movie. Total hot fucking garbage. Not kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

shill.disney.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Assault on Arkham was much better and that's not saying much.

Are we getting an extended cut of this?

yeah, just saw it as well... it's amazing how bad it is.

>music track

>cheesy montage

>cheesy dialogue

>repeat

it didn't feel like a movie. thought BvS until i saw this.

the worst is when the songs interrupt themselves for more songs and the jump cuts with flashy colors

this movie was made for people with ADD

>that slo-mo climax
>will smith's daughter appearing in front of him

Jesus Christ. I hate BvS but the fact that this was a bigger success really proves general audiences are moronic

Seriously, I don't get this. I'm not a Marvelfag but this movie was broken on a fundamental level. How was it so financially successful? MOS and BVS deserve that success far more.

Haven't seen this yet but I'll say my expectations are high after seeing the kino of MOS and BVS

Yeah, just watched this garbage tonight. I was prepared for it to be a bad movie. but it was a legitimate surprise how shockingly incompetent the filmmakers are. There's not one decent action movie, the musical cues are obvious, populist comfort food for drooling dummies. Some characters just show up while others get multiple establishing scenes (I fucking get it, Deadshot, you love your dumb daughter).

Whoever edited this thing should be taken behind the chemical shed and shot.

My brother and I went to BvS and enjoyed it immensely. Naturally, we thought the critics were off-base with SS, so we went and considered walking out 5-10 minutes in. GENUINE dogshit.

The issue is the frenetic editing - WB actually got a trailer house to edit the movie. A trailer house.

The music was used to hide the sloppy editing and clear reshoots. It also added an awful tone to it and it was clear that the only genuine part in the film (that fire guy in the bar), was earned in the original cut.

I can't get over how bad this was. It's a shame because I unironically enjoyed Leto's joker more than Ledger's. When he went all Scarface, I thought that was great.

I thought it was too long already. They should give Ayer his original cut. His original vision.

>WB actually got a trailer house to edit the movie. A trailer house.

Seeing how financially successful this movie is, expect all future movies to be edited by trailer peoples.

Not just DCEU or WB.
All of them.

>They should give Ayer his original cut. His original vision.

You mean the real REAL original cut and not the one he insists WAS the theatrical cut to appease his zog masters?

Batman making cameos in BvS and SS without an actual batman movie to establish him. What is this madness.

>needing to establish fucking Batman

I wish we'd gotten MoS 2 instead of DC scrambling after the first movie "failed to meet expectations" and decided to just jam Batman in there.

Yes, I mean the one assembly cut that was most likely shown to test audiences before BvS' critical failure, leading WB to reshoot and butcher the film.

Yes, and the fact that every film basically has to have 45 quips per minute now.

Oh fuck off this movie was way better than bland boring BvS.

Suicide Squad actually had a lot of fun moments and all the Harley and Joker scenes were gold

That scene was great and emotional

They should have done a Joker and Harley movie first instead of cramming them into this

BvS is like an alternate sequel to Batman Forever, with Riddler destroying the Batcave, giant Man Bat haunting Batman.

Well thats how I like to think of it as.

Hell Val Kilmer looks exactly like Ben Affleck in this image with the back of the head.

Deadshot was trying hard for emotion.
El Diablo should have been the only tragic backstory

That was a good filmed shot and when Harley throws the gun to Deadshot in slow mo, reminded me of Smith's Bad Boys days.

Idk why people cannot have fun at the movies anymore?

Reminder: we get 90 mins of special features on the blu ray.

Hope we get some extra B Roll

>I wish we'd gotten MoS 2 instead of DC scrambling after the first movie "failed to meet expectations" and decided to just jam Batman in there.

Sorry dude, but you HAVE to establish Batman. Cause new universe and shit.

However, I agree completely, BvS did not need him. SS did not need him.

>They should have done a Joker and Harley movie first instead of cramming them into this

The franchise feel entirely schizophrenic at this point.

Alright, I can dig it.

MoS + Batman Forever = BvS

So next movie is Wonder Woman?
>will have more batman cameos
Then the Flash?
Then Aquaman?

Meanwhile, batfleck said they are not even shooting a bat movie, cause
>lol, why would we?

Can one of you guys help me get a job at Disney?

How is the pay?

shill.disney.com
you just signup and download a browser extension

Thanks bro. I want them shekels.

>cheesy dialogue
I was kind of annoyed by the constant need to reiterate that they're bad guys, it just felt desperate. I also rolled my eyes at that "Normal is just a setting on a washing machine" line from Harley. I feel like there is or was a good movie here and was just buried under tons of crap.

Here's my SS movie

>Amanda Waller rounds them up to take out a high profile target - crime boss in Gotham
>Or attain some files from a bank or something in Gotham
>Joker shows up then it becomes SS against Joker.

>assbaby

I like this, thanks for teaching me a new word /tvt/

This. My idea was Joker setting up traps all around the city as the Squad encounters a lot of his toys and tricks.

>The tone

I think you may have the plebs, please check it out with a certified Patrish Doctor and be safe user