We all saw what happened when a bad DC movie does well

Imagine what will happen when a good DC movie happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/review/suicide-squad-whole-lot-pretty-and-whole-lot-clums-240480
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=dc2016.htm
telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/booknews/8866997/Tintin-list-of-racist-complaints.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think a majority of the population are DCucks and will consume any product irregardless of its quality.

This just further proves the quality of marvel films.

It might just hit critical mass with Justice League, and I'm hoping it's full-scale epic LOTR-tier action.

Also, who's the seventh?

>Also, who's the seventh?

The Dark Knight was sitting at top three on the top 250 movies on imdb for like 6 months
>but muh people vote, imdb a shit
guess what? its what people like that determines whats good or not

Actually it's what >you like that determines the quality of a film.

I love Bvs so imo it's a great movie

>full-scale epic LOTR-tier action.

Unfortunately, nothing will come close to lotr especially because the Jews have their talons deep in the capeshit genre

im not a people? ;_;

kys

Suicide Squad was great. Critics are just idiots. Look at RLM, they didn't even know how Harley got the phone. This is the quality of critics. They all have an agenda other than just watching and enjoying the movie, unlike the audience. That is why the audience enjoyed it and the critics didn't.

What did I say that triggered you?

>a good DC movie

Why would anything good ever happen?

It'll happen and when it does it will be glorious.

>when a good DC movie happens

lol

A massive suicide from Marvel nu-males will happen.

Leto laughs better.

Trips of truth. Already happened with BvS. The defence for that one was funny and sad at the same time.

Jesus christ you dcfags are pathetic.

I'd say the appeal so far of the DCEU is this

>avclub.com/review/suicide-squad-whole-lot-pretty-and-whole-lot-clums-240480

>But here, one almost feels the need to come to Suicide Squad’s defense. Insofar as the shared filmic universe/fan-investment pyramid scheme currently being put together by DC Comics, Warner Bros., and Zack Snyder (last visited in Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice) has a house style to distinguish it from Marvel Studios, it’s this: Marvel makes movies that are plotted like crossover events, while DC makes movies that look like collections of art pieces and variant covers. Compared to the indistinguishable Helicarrier environs favored by Iron Man, Captain America, and the rest of the Marvel gang, the comic book world of Suicide Squad feels rich with grotesque touches and varieties of texture, from the dank to the ostentatious.

>it's another Jared Leto triggers Marvelcucks episode

I look at this picture and all I see is his pathetic Count Dracula laugh.

HONKA HONKA!

After DC makes Justice League, will Marvel cash in on the craze and make Squadron Supreme?

Can't wait for another marvel quipflick!

>Suicide Squad production budget $175 million
>Worldwide gross $739,913,924
Did they expect it to do better?

Jesus wept...

That's not even updated. But I doubt that they expected more from this.

>That's not even updated
Yes it is

:^)

>Total Gross as of 10/3/16
>boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=dc2016.htm

Marvel Comics is dead. Bury it.

Post more sjw comics. They both annoy and tickle me at the same time

>n-not physically
Kids these days.

>m-muh foodstamp
>men are the worst

my favorite

yes, this is actually real

I was reading these comics again and was shocked at the blatant racism. How did uderzo get away with it and why has no one flagged them yet

DC isn't quite as bad. I mean, at least they concede that "mansplaining" is the truth.

I thought it was some faggot that shooped the censor...

>How did uderzo get away with it and why has no one flagged them yet

Not everyone is a woman

DUDE EL JUSTO LMAO

Mfw the irony was most likely lost on the sjw

Morel like the majority are hipster faggots who hate Marvel because it's popular. The lower the RT score, the more they love DC.

it's nothing compared to Tintin goes to congo or the jewish vilain in the mushroom island

why is the ice guy so beta?

the writer got fired after that

Holy shit how far back does the happy merchant meme go

Why is superman such an asshole

I think she was already fired even before this shit, actually.

>telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/booknews/8866997/Tintin-list-of-racist-complaints.html

too far always too far ! "Land of Black Gold, set in Palestine, was rewritten after complaints about the plot, featuring Jewish terrorists led by a Rabbi. After the Holocaust, Hergé's British publishers asked him to replace the terrorists with Arab characters. "

It's things like this that really make me question whether Cred Forums is actually right about the eternal jew...

Don't worry, Justice League will give you enough shitty quips to last you through

...just shut up

He's been mind raped into being gay.

Not even joking, true story.

Spidey looks like he's contemplating suicide

>Only Jews get butthurt about their portrayals in the media.

C'mon.

RLM aren't critics, they're just peasants with a YouTube channel who should be ignored like an ugly whitehead on a stranger's face.

Marvel went full pukeworthy politically correct sjw shit long time ago. I'm far from west Europe and USA pathetic muh feel bad problems, but holly shut, when they forced iceman to be gay and made cap Britain a Muslim woman with a sword, that was reall sad comedy gold