Based Jon Voight tells DeNiro to fuck off

Based Jon Voight tells DeNiro to fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_civil_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83
nytimes.com/2016/07/20/magazine/how-donald-trump-picked-his-running-mate.html
truthfeed.com/trump-insisted-on-including-jews-and-blacks-at-palm-beach-golf-course-in-1990s-when-others-didnt/10528/
youtube.com/watch?v=hHwRbZgROqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mfw I realise that Angelina was right too disown this clown

Voight failed as a father, because his daughter is a batshit crazy liberal of the highest order.

>deniro will die this year

Screencap this shit

>hurr durr God is behind him
Feels cheap to mix something like religion into the shit show they call American politics.

>may God give him the strength

It's just a phrase saying may he be successful

Do you also think people are evoking religious beliefs when a person sneeezes and someone replies with God bless you?

>his daughter is batshit crazy
>"may God give him the strength to continue his calling"

He only said he wanted to punch trump in the face in reaction to trump's quote of wanting to punch people in the face. De Niro didn't step out of line at all. He didn't insult nobody.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_civil_religion

Holy false equivalence.

No one over 65 should be allowed to vote.

>and may God give him the strength to continue his calling for grabbing women by their pussy
What did he mean by this?

Ridiculous

>DeNiro
>Voight
>McConaughey
>Duvall
why are all the best actors republicans?

>Jon Voight
The orthodontist?

>another Cred Forums thread

>Academy Award winning actor
Holy fuck that's a pathetic thing to put on your twitter description

He publically said she was nuts, basically and it probably bruised Heroina's image so badly that they haven't spoke since.

Apparently she's a narcissistic mess

That was my first thought too. Imagine if someone said this about Obama / Hillary? Imagine if someone erected a statue of Hillary in the nude?

Not really. We tend to become grumpy cunts when we age. We hate change and fight it at all costs. A society needs to adapt to the needs of the newer generations and it's a bunch of grumpy old cunts that holds society back.

Really? It's the highest honor in the field

No one under 40 should be allowed to vote

Then you're relying on carers and children of the elderly to represent the interests of the elderly. Why wouldn't a government cut back pensions to save money if they know pensioners won't be voting them in or out of office?

I didn't know he and angelina reconciled but I guess it happened in 2008.

I always wondered if he had abused her in some way but I guess whatever he did it was forgivable. From reading interviews it seems he was just mean and jerky but not severely abusive.

Donald Trump will replace "Hail to the Chief" with:
youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE

>just realized the twitter is a jew ploy to make people used to reading differently than they are used to reading so the switch to right to left won't be as hard

HE DIN DU NUFFIN

but alot of over 65s are smarter than blacks, should blacks not have a vote either?

No one should be allowed to vote

Nobody who legitimately believes this should be allowed to vote.

Read her history. I haven't and only heard excerpts because obviously the divorce has brought things up.

>weird incestual relationship with her brother
>Fucked her mum's bf when she was a teen
>Heroin addict.

must be miserable to work with

This. Wtf is that cunt talking about?

He'll be fine

Liev is agreeing with him there

Teenagers unironically think "change for change's sake" is a viable position to have.

Obviously somebody who has put so little thought into how the world and society works shouldn't be allowed to vote.

You're a fucking moron. Old people (for the most part) are set in their ways. This is just HUMAN FUCKING NATURE. This is why it's so hard and takes along time for shit to change. To give women the vote, to free slaves, to allow gay marriage. Too many fucking old people set in their ways to care about changes, and outright hate them in some cases.

It wouldn't normally be a problem, but people are just living way too fucking long now, so we have so many old cunts refusing to accept changes. Hell as I get older I can see this starting to happen to me.

>what is sarcasm

It's called democracy you fucking clown

sorry senpai.

Then lower the voting age to 16. All the children will balance out the moronic "I'm gonna vote blah because I've always voted blah" ways of Old people.

No one should be allowed.

That's why you shouldn't need to remind people of it.
>"I-I was relevant once!"

Fuck even the dog realizes his situation.

People also want to be part of a movement, as well as taking a 'moral stand', which is why I believe there are so many young liberals running around. Republican/conservative has become a bad word, while liberal is perceived as good.

Sound like you don't like the fact that people who have lived, and worked their whole lives might have a different view to you, who has only existed for 16 years. I'd say they have far more right to vote than you.

>Then lower the voting age to 16
what a terrible idea.

>allowing children at all who've learned nothing about life, death and everything in between, to have a say about important matters

Know how I know you're a 13-year-old cretin who's been rejected by at least one girl at school?

>yes, it is the 16 year olds who are wise!

This is the other thing frustrating me about the pussygrabbing-gate. The whole IT WAS 11 YEARS AGO THING.
When people defend their actions by talking about how long ago it was, the idea is that you were a different person back then. Trump is 70 years old, he's not a completely different person to who he was when he was 59. What does Jon Voight mean by "especially in their younger years"?
I agree. I think from ages 13-18, children should be means tested to assess their eligibility to participate in the franchise. If they can demonstrate a willingness to vote, knowledge of political process, and knowledge of current affairs, their vote should count, at least for as long as meth addicts and the mentally retarded are enfranchised.

>16 year olds
>voting

wisdom is admitting youre not wise. only 30-45 year olds should be allowed to vote

lol, I'm almost 40 you moron.

They have a view that is AGAINST change. Most of the time. This is just how we as humans are. Are viewpoints become set and unflinching. And it gets worse as we get older and are views are now starting to go against modern society. We literally slow the advancement of society down.

>god

seriously.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for making a foolish and unmistakably misogynist comment in 1994. I'm sorry for having been a brash, arrogant and more impulsively-driven person during that time. I'm sorry that footage of such has reached the light of day, and I'm genuinely sorry that millions of women have been hurt by it.

For that, I'm sorry.

I'm also sorry that today, as many of you might also have, I lost a part of my soul. I'm sorry, as many of you may also be, to bear witness to the fact that at any time between 1994 and today, one or more news stations could have chosen to broadcast my comments. Had such a thing occurred before this week, I would have apologized as I am apologizing now.

I am sorry that they didn't. I am sorry that the mainstream and corporate-driven media chose to release such footage, footage I wasn't aware even existed, this week. I am sorry that the mainstream and corporate-driven media that I believed, even up until recently, was still populated by people with the highest measure of honesty and integrity, is not.

I am sorry that I lost any and all respect and trust I had remaining for the mainstream and corporate-driven media. The media that had once helped to make America the truly great nation it was, is and still can be.

What I am NOT sorry about, however, is that the releasing of this footage at this particular time by a wholly corrupt mainstream media, could be what ultimately costs the Presidency, a Presidency that this nation's citizens have so desperately longed for and thoroughly deserve.

For that I do not apologize.

Only taxpayers should be allowed to vote.

Only government officials should be allowed to vote.
Actually, only the king should be allowed to vote.
Fuck's sake

>May God give him strength to continue his calling
Why do Americans do this?

And absolutely NONE of that shit has anything to do with the voting process. It should, but it doesn't. People are going to vote for a racist fuckbag like Trump because he's republican, and they always vote republican. People are going to vote for Hillary because she's democrat, and they always vote democrat.

Wisdom plays no fucking part in it or they'd chose the best option. Or in this case the lesser of two evils.

This one.

freedom of religion

>all change is progress
Tell that to the people of the middle east.

If you aren't 16 you sure sound like it

;-)

>40 years old

Why are you so hostile? And why do you type like an angry teenager?

What are you suggesting, that any old person who isn't a bleeding heart liberal doesn't deserve the vote? This literally comes back to opposing views. You don't want anyone who dare has a different view to you to vote.

You're not a bright fella, are you?

Can you explain how Trump is racist? And why he stirs so much anger in you?

This.

>I am sorry that the mainstream and corporate-driven media chose to release such footage, footage I wasn't aware even existed
So in other words sorry I got caught?

I'm hostile because you Trump supporters are fucking stupid as sin, and you just can't see it.

And how has he been racist?

See first sentence.

>caught

Son, "caught" would imply that he was captured by a camera committing a crime. As far as I know, free speech isn't yet that.

Go to sleep, kid. School starts tomorrow.

no?

Yes caught as in caught on tape you fucking retard. Free speech is fine but it can be scrutinized by anyone.

You realize there are black people over 65, right?

You're forgetting that Republicans are massive fucking hypocrites. You can only criticize what a person says when it's one of those dirty Democrats.

The mainstream media alliance behind Hillary Clinton is them returning the favor to Bill Clinton for the Telecommunications Act of 1996.

Well if Republicans had their way, blacks wouldn't be allowed to vote, in fact every election they try to enact new legislation that makes it harder for blacks to vote.

one or 2 probably, but what is your point when Im generalising

What kind of bullshit logic are they teaching in middle schools?

>I'm hostile because you Trump supporters are fucking stupid as sin, and you just can't see it.

Let's break this down:

>You don't want old people to vote because they might vote in opposition to you

>You can't substantiate your bullshit claims, so you call us 'Trump supporters' "fucking stupid as sin"

>You clearly have a very narrow and green world view, and life experience.

>I don't believe you pay taxes, or you are 40

>You're clearly triggered and emotional

Take a lap, senpai. There is no helping you

>Take a lap, senpai. There is no helping you
Says the Trump supporter. lol.

I never said I support him, I just don't believe he is a racist. The GOP And DNC are fucked, and Trump is an agent of chaos who will hopefully bring it all down.

Jesus fucking Christ what the fucking hell is wrong with people?

Are you just ignorant or blind to just how fucking awful Trump as a President would be? He's a narcissist who acts like a child, he can barely string a fucking sentence together and if he had any idea of what diplomacy was he'd build a wall round it.

It's so fucking sad because I actually agree (or at least sympathise) with a lot of the supporters. They have legitimate concerns that needs competent representation in Government. It's a damn fucking shame that Trump is the one the get behind these people because he's tanking their opportunity to ever be represented in the future.

>I just don't believe he is a racist.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

Now queue the "that's just Trump being Trump" or "Liberal media is the devil" bullshit. Completely ignoring that those are Trumps words.

You're the reason why plebs voting is the worst thing to ever happen to democracy.
You're just the same as the "old people who wont change". Just get off your high horse and realise you're just as retarded as the next guy, so fuck off with your shitty opinions.

>He attacked a gold star family
>He claimed a judge is bias because he's Mexican

Stopped reading right there. Sensationalist shit.

The only thing that you could construe as 'racist' is the housing discrimination.

but I'm not voting for a woman, fuck that

>t. shill

No. Raise the voting age to 21, and cap it in 35.

The renting discrimination and the monolithic treatment of racial groups are the only good indicators of racism there. Nothing's determinative as regards racism.

I'm a shill for Hill, but the racist card comes across as desperate.

Nope. Lots of people who diss Trump end up having some bad shit happen to them, it's the will of KEK.

>linking huffingtonpost

It's genuinely sad that the only job you could land was a Correcting The Record gig.

Literally kill yourself, no one would miss you.

fuck bob and his 3 mixed sons

There's no arguing that only a fucking idiot would vote for Trump. There is literally no argument left to suggest he wouldn't be a complete disaster. They've all been proven bullshit at this point.

>Donald Trump ever being that humble

It's hilarious how shallow insults are the only thing you can muster, just like Hillary.

Fear of liberal leadership

this fucking image man

>Sensationalist shit.

And that's why I call you a moron, you ignore the truth because it doesn't suit your reality. Sensationalism or not HE FUCKING SAID THOSE THINGS. This isn't being taken out of context, it's right from his own fucking mouth. But sure stick with being a moron.

Trump doesn't give a damn about politics. He want's the title.
Proofs? He was willing to give John Kasich complete control over policies if he accepted to become his VP.
nytimes.com/2016/07/20/magazine/how-donald-trump-picked-his-running-mate.html

>you have 33,000 unread emals
>send to junk
>remove all items from junk mail
>mfw

>Hillary
>liberal
Pick one and only one.

>an actual tumblrite teenager is on Cred Forums
Where did we fail to allow this to happen?

OH NO CAPSLOCK UGHHH HOW FUCKING DARE THIS RIGHT-WING NAZI DISAGREE WITH MEEE

Go back to tumblr

Like I said "stick with being a moron".

truthfeed.com/trump-insisted-on-including-jews-and-blacks-at-palm-beach-golf-course-in-1990s-when-others-didnt/10528/

hurr, fuck off idiot

Voting age should be raised to 25.
How can anyone think an 18 year old is responsible enough to make any sort of decision.

And frankly only tax payers should be allowed to vote. If you aren't putting anything in, you should have no say on how the money is going to be spent.
So we don't need to ask those on wellfare if everyone should be giving them more money.

Thanks for giving me all these good points to concider. Really made me think.

Would you mind telling me more about what i should think and feel, as it seems like you know best for all of us?

The President isn't king. There are checks and balances and clear distributions of power.

The first two points were absolutely not racist. I didn't realize 'Islam' was a race?

You're clearly upset and you keep calling me a moron. I think it's bed time now

What is going on?!

NO, THIS GOES AGAINST THE NARRATIVE!

It still doesn't change the racist shit he said.

>suggesting a colored Judge might be biased
Yeah, we know that just doesn't happen right?

doing god's work

lol saying racist shit is now not racist. lol you Trump supporters really are fucking dense aren't you?

>Hell be fine
is a meme, it's basically you cursing that person

Islam isn't a race its a religion, and one often proven incompatible with the West.

Mexican is a nationality not a race. Saying something bad about Mexicans is like saying something bad about Americans or Canadians. No one would call you racist.

I think it's just one of the stages of grief

That's what happens to kids with politically outspoken parents: they rebel and go to the opposite side

You're just arguing with semantics here, you know damn fucking well what Trump means. When he says "Mexicans". Either than or you're just to stupid to read nto his fucking meaning.

I'm from south america and you are far more "racist" than trump is for acting like we're all like mexico. Kill yourself.

Why are you cumskins so fucking obssessed with making yourselfs extinct?

>Hillary got 4 Americans killed in Libya
>Trump said mean things
>Hillary is practically solely responsible for the migrant crisis destroying Europe and the western world
>Trump said mean things
>Hillary's 33000 email scandal where deleting just 1 email would send anyone else to prison
>Trump said mean things
>Hillary wants to start a war with Russia over baseless accusations (real reason is Russia is fighting globalism)
>TRUMP SAID MEAN THINGS!

Grab some pussy.

I believe this is true because it's on a picture and is about 50 words long and definitely conveys everything I need to know about the facts and the law.

You like stereotyping groups don't you? I bet to you a 'black' who doesn't vote for your candidate is an Uncle Tom, and a woman who doesn't vote for 'her own' suffers from internalized misogyny.

You sound like the usual college liberal - flustered, shocked, emotional and in disbelief that anyone could even entertain the idea of voting for Trump, but outside the buzzwords can't actually explain why. Pathetic.

>HE'S RACIST
>how?
>WOW, YOU'RE AN IDIOT

You are continually proven wrong again and again, so you start falling into ad hominem. Nice one

>implying Trump doesn't have shills too
>implying those shills aren't mods on Cred Forums and /r/thedonald
>implying this game isn't rigged beyong belief

Stay sleeping, bruh

Welcome to the western world, where saying rude things is worse than starting wars and violating subpoenas.

Son, "caught doing something illegal" would imply that he was captured by a camera committing a crime.
Just "caught" means he was caught doing something morally reprehensible to most, legal or not.

this is like that time Christopher walken yelled at a chair

except this time he's tweeting into a vacuum

This.

Haha what?

There's white Mexicans, Amerindian Mexicans and a mix of all kinds of stuff.

Saying Mexicans do or shouldn't do x is no different than replacing it with Americans.
Except no one would cry racism, because they don't stereotype Americans as being some homogeneous ethnicity.

That excludes women. Good.

I truly believe 8 year olds are wise enough to understand the troubles of our society. Let's give them the right to vote too i say.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHwRbZgROqU

>I don't want to google Judge Olu Stevens so I'll just pretend it's a lie!
Typical tripcuck

You don't get to have opinions about our election, you dirty bogan dog.

Too much human bias.
Only dogs should be allowed to vote.

This Trump shit is why the Dems are smart and Wikileaks are dumb.

The Dems know that voters don't give a shit about policy. They vote for or against somebody on the basis of tabloid bullshit.

And that's why they're going to win.

"Change is inevitable*, you shouldn't fight it!"'

*only the change I like lol, other changes are deeply problematic

Retarded trip poster. Go back to school.

>People are so desperate to derail Trump that they digged up an 11 year old recording of him having some banter

Yet no one cares that Hillary suggested droning the fuck out of Julian Assange, even jokingly, it was worse than what Trump said and gives a real insight to her ways of dealing with issues as a President.

>lawyers are some of the worst sociopaths in society with no moral compasses and great abilities to lie
>People continually vote politicians into office who were former lawyers because they have a nice smile and seem trustworthy.

Why should I do the heavy lifting? You're the one making the claim.
I'm registered in nebraska, actually

what in the literal fuck is wrong with americans I swear to god
literally every man I know has talked in this way at least once in their life
men talk about their sex life in a way that makes them look cool, how is this fucking news?
why do people care more about a man talking about liking sex than fucking mafia tier corruption
the USA really was a fucking mistake

I'm too lazy to sarcastically reword your post.

Why doesn't it matter that Trump STILL wants to execute the Central Park 5 and the insight that offers on his way of dealing with things as a president?

um? Where have you been? Don't you know saying mean things about non-whites is literally worse than rape or murder?

The irony is, the shit I've heard women say during drinking is equally 'foul'

BASED
A
S
E
D

Are you talking about clinton or trump with the mafia tier corruption comment? I understand how you get that trump is corrupt, 'cos duh, but how do you see that being the case with clinton?

>racist fuckbag
>Not understanding the difference between race, ethnicity and nationality
>lesser of two evils

Yeah, vote for a woman who's suggested drone strikes on journalists, turned her back on diplomatic staff under lethal attack, and has contradicted herself any number of times.
Vote for someone whose sole motivation is to be the first female president and doesn't care what she has to do to get it.
Vote for someone who runs an election slush fund that foreign govrenments directly contribute to in exchange for future 'special consideration'.
Vote for someone who is strongly supported by by poor illegal immigrants and obscenely wealthy celebrities alike but not by the average working man, who pays most of the tax.
Vote for someone that will whore herself to breeders and low-class consumer scum and hand you the bill for their pleasure.
Vote for someone who is supported by entertainers who don't have to worry about rent, mortgages or utilities.
Vote for someone who will promise anything to anyone, domestic or foreign, if it furthers her interests.
Vote for someone who is inconsistent, manipulative and evil but covers it with a veil of political correctness.

And if you get a corrupt, lying, venal, deceptive, evil, murderous, psychopath who has no actual goals past getting elected, I hope you live long enough for her policies to make you a homeless, unsupported, displaced white person adrift helplessly in what used to be your homeland.

Truly man's best friend

Trump is literally hitler

he needs to be stopped at all costs, Hillary is a woman and a democrat

she is clearly going to be the best president in history.

We need to stop talking about her foreign policy record especially
regarding the middle east, Trump is going to make it hard for people to
illegally enter the united states that's literally no different from the
nazi's.

Trump is a misogynist which means that he has a pathological hatred of
women he will bring back pay inequality for women and sign laws that
force them to quit their jobs when they are married or have babies.

Donald Trump literally hates black people he will bring back slavery.
People who are supporting Trump are literally committing hate crimes we
need to identify these people and target them.

We need to to stop talking about Hillary's relationship with Saudi
Arabia it's a whole different country there it's their culture to
oppress women and kill homosexuals trying to impose our values on them
would be racist, Trump wants to kill or deport all muslims in the US
it's no different from the holocaust I literally cant even right now
Trump makes me sick.

Reminder to never respond to the faggot Anne Erin.

In actuality this image is a couple that couldn't have children so they adopted an African child

Don't get cunty

>I'll take my trip off and post about myself to drumm up even more attention

Imagine a documentary on tripfags, jesus talk about nightmare fuel

>USA is trying to start WW3 with Russia
>Russia is the good guy

Russia is bombing ISIS
USA is funding them.

It's a fucking joke.

DON'T FORGET

DON'T FORGET

DRUMPF!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

literally who?

Only citizens should be allowed to vote.

Reminder that if you identify as a modern liberal you are sub human scum and should gut yourself.

does he have nice feet?

10/10 post

Funny how Hilldawg just leaves it up to her attack puppers instead of committing to attacks herself.

Why are Americans so fucking stupid? really? What is it, something in their water?

I love Jon Voight. Dude's always been reliably insane.

>Imagine a documentary on tripfags, jesus talk about nightmare fuel
I would watch it

>unironic racism

back to Cred Forums

nu male detected.

The only acceptable options. You've most likely been in education up until the age of 18-21, so you have fuck all real world experience and have been subjected to the left-wing bias of modern schools.

>americans get proud when news organizations endorse a candidate and go full bias
THE LAND OF FREEDOM

>he

>What is it, something in their water?
Yes. All the smart redpilled individuals have filters from this humble salesman

Most people just mimic what other people say, no one really thinks for themselves. Same reason why people come to Cred Forums and ask if it's ok to like something they are watching.

Trump is for sure the lesser of two evils

b-but that doesn't give me something to be impotently mad about!

This is what I constantly find. When you challenge a liberal, they crumple. They just fire off the pre-packaged buzzwords that they hear others parroting too - TRUMP'S RACIST, SEXIST, MANIAC WHO HATES MEXICANS.

I'm not even sure people understand why they're angry half the time.

Also, ask them to explain the difference between legal and illegal immigrant.

Go on then give us an argument for trump without mentioning how much you hate Hilary, just give some trump benefits

>Gets rid of illegals
>Bringing jobs back to America
>BUILDING A FUCKING WALL

would go on but cucks only read what they want to read.

>actually giving a fuck and not just wanting to see what lulz will ensue

I got three jobs in the last week... And I've been a NEET 4channarian for a decade. This no jobs meme is redonculous.

>Meme response
As I expected

>Wants a response
>Gets a response
>jk i wanted a real response on why you like Trump no memes

As i expected

Don't even bother, matey. Cucks will be cucks.

For the unlimited amount of liberal tears. It'll be like Brexit only angrier and more afraid.

The Rock is too.

Isn't this a terroristic threat?

>implying anyone who says lulz is old enough to vote

Fuck off, virgin.

You should change yourself into a corpse before you get any older.

sweet, There's a decent number of Koreans in my city. Looks like they'll be going hunting for the North American urban gorilla.

Those Based Koreans during the LA riots.

But that includes illegal immigrants.

t. degenerate eurocuck

It's niggers being niggers

As always

>no based leo

>Isn't this a terroristic threat?

how so? Trump is racist.

If my black brothers wanted to start a riot, I would join them.

>If my black brothers wanted to start a riot, I would join them.

>i want the BBC pls give me i need it

Whatever you say champ

He is a zionist kike, literally the worst thing for america and the world in the last 100 years.

He's not going to bring anything back, he even said he's just going to give tax breaks so maybe some jobs don't leave in the future.

When Trump eventually gets wrecked by Clinton the Cred Forums spillage will stop and they'll go back to making cum rag mushroom omelets

The only outcome from this would be a lot of dead black people

where did you get that part about the BBC?

do all white nationalist alt-right trump-supporting racists think about black people penis?

The dog IS the situation

It's the very definition of terrorism, hence the filename.

>>Hillary got 4 Americans killed in Libya

Greatest political hoax in American history

try explaining it to the dog tho

should be raised to 28
young cucks don't know dick

He said "best actors."

Kek

They tried that in the Scottish independence vote to stuff their side with 16 year olds who would all vote for their le Braveheart memedepence. It failed, as they either voted to stay in the union or stayed in bed and didn't vote.

So, no that won't work out well...

The image leaves out that he was suspended for 90 days without pay for this. It's intentionally misleading because it makes it look like this is a standard occurrence when it isn't.

Its way more common than you think. Its just not as blatant.
Jew judges are bias towards jews, latino are bias to latino etc.

>Its way more common than you think. Its just not as blatant.
>Jew judges are bias towards jews, latino are bias to latino etc.

Yeah, whites are biased to whites, etc...

Actually because whites are now the most demonized race on Earth, white judges are the LEAST biased of any judge.

>even the baby is like breh
>the I know, I know face on the guy

>it's okay that he attacked a child for being afraid of black men and it's okay thanks he let a dangerous criminal get away with a crime
>why? He was suspended for 3 months

>Only citizens should be allowed to vote.
>Reminder that if you identify as a modern liberal you are sub human scum and should gut yourself.
Yeah, don't vote for the former Secretary of State who has a good relationship with the Joint Chiefs and the miliatary, no, instead vote for the billionaire real estate mogul and reality TV star who brags about not supporting our troops through taxes and who thinks he knows better than our commanders do

Our troops also know how to treat women with respect. Trump would get his silly shit slapped if he had to go to war

You want Jew time do a Jew crime

>it's okay
Didn't ever say that. But this classic retarded frame of mind is exactly why all Americans or people who are into American politics are so fucking retarded.

I didn't say it's okay, you mind-boggling strawmanning retard. I pointed out that he was punished for his actions, that his actions were not something that was tolerated. 3 months without pay is a lot of money. It's a serious punishment.

>Our troops also know how to treat women with respect.
I don't have a reaction image to express how hard I'm laughing at you.

>former Secretary of State who has a good relationship with the Joint Chiefs and the miliatary

You mean the former Secretary of State who also happens to be a serial killer?

>start ww3
>be bros with putin

Hmm though choice...

>3 months without pay is totally equivalent to scarring a child and letting a dangerous criminal back on the streets
Whatever you say, nigger.

CTR pls go

Trump has dozens of endorsements from the military. Hillary has causes irreparable damage to the world as SoS.

These.

He's doing it again. He's making up arguments again.

You forgot Arnold.

>It's a serious punishment.

Fuck off. He proved he's not fit to pass sentence on people if he showed racial bias. If it had been a white judge he's have lost his job, been castigated in the media, had BLM protesters outside his house for months and his life ruined.

But oh, no they suspended him for 3 months, that'll show him...

If it were up to me he'd have been fired. But after losing 3 paychecks he won't be doing anything like this again.

>But after losing 3 paychecks he won't be doing anything like this again.

Are you kidding? He's a judge. He wasn't living paycheck to paycheck. He was a rich man.

>if I just pretend that's what I've been defending, then I won't be as embarrassed

Arnold has said he isn't voting Trump.

>>Hillary wants to start a war with Russia over baseless accusations (real reason is Russia is fighting globalism)

Of fucking course. Good job, tovarishch, we need that Trump victoy.

5.05 Rubles has been deposited into your account.

Working great, tovarishch, make them capitalist swine understand that we are bombing ISIS secret HQs every day, but those HQs just keep on coming. Damn endless ISIS!

>if I just pretend that's what I've been defending, then I won't be as embarrassed
No, you simply completely ignoring my original reply to you to make up more arguments so that you'd look less retarded. I never said his suspension was equivalent to what he did to the girl.

Arnold is still a Republican. The post quoted DeNiro, who's also against Trump.

Your entire argument gas been about how it's okay because he was punished. Neck yourself.

Don't even fucking bother. They repeat it in the same breath as stating that Russia dindu nuffin and is honestly bombing ISIS. These are opinion-making paid shills who work by the books, something Kremiln's been working on since 2008, when they first noticed how stingy foreign social media can be.

I never said it was okay, retardo. My argument was about the misleading nature of the original image.

Except it isn't misleading. It states factually what occurred.

Don't be naive. The message of the image was institutionalized racism against whites. That is wrong, since the judge was punished for his actions.

Not really. He was slapped on the wrist.
He can and will do it again.

I used to think this when I was 16 too, but now I'm older and realize how horrifically stupid an idea this is.

> scientific fact
> racism

Don't you know user? Everything against PoC is racism now.

I was on board with Trump when he opposed importing those rapist refugees and mexicans. But what am I supposed to do when he turns out to be a rapist himself? Fuck it I'm voting for Johnson

Honestly cannot wait to see the shitstorm thrown by Trumps teenage fanbase in November when he loses

>a fucking white male

>It's not racism if you're punished for it
How dense are you? The fact that he was punished is proof that he was being racist. And not like some hillbilly shouting nigger. This was a judge acting against the law to punish white people and pardon black people. And his punishment was "you're banned from influencing a court of law for 3 months, but after that, come on back and continue with your racism"

They won't vote

For brexit the 18-20-something demographic was the loudest complaining about how racist and transphobic brexit is yet their demographic was the lowest % of voters

You do know whichever side loses, there will be riots.

We'll all get our own thing out of it, I guess. Personally I'd prefer a tremendous and baffling science that only begins to make sense when you realize that for the only time in their lives they've lived up to their threats and committed suicide.

This isn't the future I wanted.

I don't think even you seriously believe that.

hillary and bill clinton scandals left and right, but trump boasted about his sexual conquests in private , my god that guy is done for

>The fact that he was punished is proof that he was being racist.
I'm not arguing against that, you fucking retard. Holy shit.
>"you're banned from influencing a court of law for 3 months, but after that, come on back and continue with your racism"
You're retarded if you think he's gonna run straight back in to do more of the stuff that got him suspended.

the old guy's had it, Cred Forums. best start practising your "i was only trolling u kno 4thelulz" posts

Eh you're right. I don't seriously believe that.
I believe if Trump wins there will be riots. I think if Hillary wins, WW3 begins.

You're retarded if you think that's not what he's going to do. Its just that next time he's gonna be more subtle about it.

>you're retarded if you think he'll treat that slap on the wrist as a slap on the wrist
Hmm

Like that's any better. How many white orphans are in need of a loving family. To choose a child of another race over them is a red flag for some serious psychological problems.

Actually, I have no problem with this couple adopting an African. They'll make for terrible parents.

It was just a meme, man! Haha, We're not actually racist/sexist/homophobic. Please, we're your neighbours.

It's a false dilemma, user. Pretending otherwise might be important to you for some reason probably having to do with the intensity of your emotional investment in Trump but ultimately you know as well as I do he's fucked because he's a shitty candidate and not because of whatever awkward and flatulent sexual episodes he participated in.

Go vote for Trump, I wanna see how much you burgers can fuck your country up

t. yurop

Just don't. You're shit at this.

Can't fuck it up more than how fucked up Europe is.

>has an opportunity to insult Clinton
>doesn't

Eurocunts are the worst

It really isn't.

How is "god be with you" any different from saying "good luck"?

Some people don't believe in luck, either. Doesn't mean they're going to get triggered over it.

Trump isn't opening the borders to the Syrian hordes

Even though the Republican party ended slavery and the Democratic party was founded by literal KKK members.

lol

You are now aware that Project Chanology was 8 fucking years ago

I can see why you'd be disaffected, user.

>McConaughey
>good

>gene wilder

;_;

Well well well if it isn't reddit.

Do you really think people are not paying attention to Hillary's scandals? In what world you live son?

(((Liev Schreiber))) pretending to be holier than thou.

>reports say
>reports claim

Here we go again

No matter how nuts you child is, you never say something like that publically.
No wonder she's fucked up.

Yes as in police reports.
Hillary Clinton is a serial killer.

lol wut

>blacklab'd

Women receive more money in benefits than they pay in tax over the course of their life. Obviously women earning six figures are the exception, but they are a tiny minority.

Her husband, who was president at the time, couldn't even get away with a late night extra-marital blow job, yet you believe his wife can freely murder dozens of people without getting busted?

>he's still shitposting itt despite ignoring every post responding to him and clearly having no interest in any kind of discussion beyond schoolyard insults
>people still taking the bait
anons...

Statistically, women get more money from the state than they pay in taxes, unlike men.

Jon Voight is insane

You don't covertly cover your tracks on a blow job.
When you're out there ordering hits on people you make damn sure that's not gonna come back to you.

>You don't covertly cover your tracks on a blow job.
Considering it lead to his impeachment and almost saw him removed from office, you are pretty fucking wrong there.

>how many white orphans are in need of a loving family
Not even remotely as many as African, Chinese, Indonesian, or other non-white children. White orphans are also by far the most adopted by, you guessed it, white Americans. Stop trying to rationalize your bullshit you retarded racist.

fucking based voight

These libcucks hang on the words of these celebrities and actors too much like a bunch of drooling sheep

Voight telling like it is

Considering he DID get impeached, he didn't cover his tracks at all.
That's exactly my point.

What's some essential Voightkino? I liked him in Anaconda

He didn't get impeached for getting a blow job. He got impeached for lying under oath. If he said, "Yeah, I fucked her," it would have been embarrassing and a scandal, etc. but he wouldn't have been impeached.

6 fuckin' years

Yet Hillary, who HAS lied under oath during this election doesn't have anything happen to her.

>put a foot on a white neighborhood
>get shot and rolled over by picks-ups full of rednecks

Someone spam the webm of Deniro wanking to cuck porn in all of these threads

>White orphans are also by far the most adopted by, you guessed it, white Americans
No fucking shit, that's how it should be. The problem here is that white couples adopt non-white orphans at all. The notion of providing for a child of another race rather than one of your own is profoundly sick, and only the degenerated excuse for a culture practised by modern first-world white people would ever encourage it.

Liev grew up extremely hippie

That's because any time anybody wants to hold Clinton accountable, Trump shows up and grabs all the attention by putting his foot in his mouth

If there were two respectable candidates, Clinton would have more scrutiny. Instead she's running against the fucking Annoying Orange

>random celebrity likes the same candidate i do
>he is now 'based'

You guys are seriously diluting the meaning of based, which is quite a feat considering it never meant anything to begin with.

test

they literally did this in Austria just so le evil white Nazi guy wouldn't win presidential elections

>Trump shows up and grabs all the attention by putting his foot in his mouth

Actually Trump doesn't do anything. The MSM digs up dirt on Trump from 10+ years ago anytime anything happens regarding Clinton.
The only reason people are talking about Trump and women from 11 years ago is to distract people from the leaked emails on Wikileaks.

>actually fucking buys into the Russian propaganda meme
holy fucking shit

test2

They also outright rigged those elections to the point where it needed to be redone and they're in the process of rigging them again.

I don't think it's really even a distraction. People don't care about Clinton's policy on borders, trade, war or anything else. Those just aren't topics that interest the American people.

>caring about what actors think about politics
If they had anything interesting to say they would have been politicians or writers instead of being famous for portraying what others have to say or tell, most of which is pretty goddamn stupid by the way.

Are you kidding?
People really do care about the fact that Clinton is a lying manipulative two-faced serial killer.

How could you let this happen? Why did nobody intervene?

I'm not particularly biased politically, but I'm pretty damn sure that 18 year olds aren't old enough to make informed decisions, let alone 16 year olds.
Ideally it should be around 25 or more.

>serial killer
What, you mean she's like the Zodiac Killer?

see

I'm not from Austria but as pointed out, they (Austrian government) don't give a slightest fuck. Also Hoffer's precedesor (Hofer is the "evil anti-immigrant Nazi" guy) died at very mysterious circumstances just when his party almost won elections. Honestly Austria is now scarier than Germany, not even Merkel is this bold in pushing her globalist agenda.

I wish I could adopt you.

So baseless conspiracy shit, got it.

No wonder his kids want nothing to do with him

>baseless

You don't find ANY of the shit in that pic the least bit suspicious?
I mean
>died by gunshot wound to the back of the head. Ruled suicide
doesn't SCREAM murder at you?

He insulted him a little

it's probably one of the proudest achievements of his life. what's wrong with putting it in a very brief bio description?

why do you believe someone can only change in the span of 11 years if they're young? do people just suddenly stop changing at all at some arbitrary point in time?
also, he was a democrat and a clinton supporter at the time. does that not count either? we got over that so why not this?

That's exactly what I'm saying. At about the age of 40, 45, you stop changing. Your political views then will be your political views forever. Your biases and prejudices and habits. Whatever music you like at 40, that's the music you'll like forever. You might be able to appreciate new music that comes out, but you'll never really enjoy it - the whole "music was better in my day" phenomenon.
There is absolutely an element of neuroplasticity to old age brain maturation, and if you pretend otherwise you're kidding yourself.

Yes. Normal people say bless you. The dickheads say GOD bless you and look around the room smugly. These same losers say their name is Merry Christmas. Stay in your lane.

You idiots don't really understand, it's not that Trump is good, it's that he's lesser evil.
That witch, if elected, will potentially fuck up the world. She's literally mentally unfit to rule, she probably had a stroke.
People are just tired of hypocrisy and globalism.

>baseless bullshit that makes me feel and sound smart when in actuality i'm judging a gigantic demographic of incredibly experienced people in such a reductive manner that i don't have to critically think about what i'm saying

Don't respond to tripfaggots.

Personality and preferences stablise over time, have you ever met someone in their 60s who was a completely different person by age 80? Alzheimers patients obviously excluded
I'll say it really fucking clearly so that you can get it through your dense fucking head:
IT
IS
IMPOSSIBLE
TO
STOP
GLOBALISM
It's impossible. Can't be done. We can argue whether it's a good thing or a bad thing that due to changes in the world order there are global issues these days, but you can't argue about whether it's happening or whether it can be slowed down or accelerated. You need to make the best out of the situation, and burying your head in the sand and pretending it's not happening, or worse, actively trying to prevent globalisation while the other 192 countries participate in it and mostly prosper as a result, is not a viable strategy.

GIVE US A DRINK,

try to break up my fuckin pahtee

thank you for correcting the record

No problem, I'm here all october

Midnight Cowboy (kino)
Deliverance

>it's impossible to stop globalism
Why?

Why would it? The court ruled and that's that, everything else is slander.

Stop responding to tripfags.

No court ruled anything. The court doesn't declare something a suicide or homicide. The medical examiner does that.

DELETE THIS

Well globalism is an ideology regarding globalisation, and globalisation is impossible to stop, so let's start there. We have commercial airliners post-WWII, and we've had the internet for a few decades now, not to mention mass media. These things have accelerated trade and have facilitated international tourism for people other than social elites. That means that your country can be affected by problems in other countries whether you like it or not, and your government can do nothing to stop it. That means disease, transnational crime, terrorism, global financial crises, and so on and so on.
Recognising this, institutions have had to develop to manage the situation, and institutions are always driven by ideology. Some people think interdependence is a way to avoid interstate conflict, so people who think that will be pro-globalisation. Some people think the greater market access that comes from international cooperation on trade and investment creates prosperity in economies, so those people would be pro-globalisation.
SO let's say trump gets in power, and he makes nonsense of nafta, and he withdraws us troops from foreign military bases, and he spits in iran's face and rescinds america's treaty with them, and he abandons nato, and he stalls on TTIP and TPP, and so on and so on. That doesn't stop globalism. It just means America doesn't get a seat at the table anymore, and the other big players in world politics just fill whatever gap it leaves behind. That doesn't make america stronger, it makes it weaker.

Globalisation is exactly the same as a nuclear conflict, and it can be prevented in the exact same way.

I know an awful lot about nuclear security and what you just said makes no sense to me at all.

I understand what you're saying but you're also an idiot for believing American elites aren't the main "sponsors" of globalism.
Problem however is that average American gets less and less while elites get richer and richer, America is becoming a non-white country with inevitable (negative) cultural change, which will spell doom in the coming decades. Hence the support for a guy like Trump.
Globalism as we know today is primarily American ideology. It's not some natural process, it's not the side-effect of improved transportation and communication. It's the imperialism of American elites, which is now fucking up American people, American white people to be precise, the main building block of America.
I'm not even American or guy you responded to first. People are rising against globalism despite overwhelming propaganda from media, celebrities, universities and what not. It's clear things aren't working.
It's clear globalism in the sense I speak of will crash in the coming period, whether they survive this cycle. But I'm afraid they'll be more and more extreme in their attempts to retain power.