nuh-uh, impossible to be a nazi anyway

Swing kids

Das boot

schindler's list

Das boot is more of appeal to humanity rather than Pro Nazi

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

xD

>Das Boot
They were Germans. Not Nazis. Not that you'd be capable of knowing the difference. They had one Nazi officer on board and they hated him.

The only movies that come close to what OP is looking for are Inglorious Basterds (kind of) and Starship Troopers.

What? They're portrayed as the good guys in most movies...

real life

its a tv show, called "the man in the high castle" really good

Real life :3c

history

Nazis were blatantly evil. Deal with it

Probably some nazi propaganda films from the 40's

So are the Americans. Doesn't keep anyone from portraying them as heroes.

Der ewige jude

bullshit it was just one army. With that logic, USA is blatantly evil and should be hunted down to last man

They murdered innocent people, we didn't.

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

you murder innocent people at every single war and then you sing yourself up for more of the same murder spree. All you´re doing is create war and eliminate any parties who aren´t sucking up to biggest corrupted party there is.

None of those kids who died in drone bombings are getting their lives back while you comfortably argue in your home that US does nothing wrong.
You murder innocents to get more money every fucking year and god forbit anyone who is gonna be against delivering more oil to united satans of autismica

>joos
>innocent
>"people"

Tell that to all the innocents in Hiroshima

>t. Achmed

tell me what is USA doing in Yemen?

Casablanca

>this is what americucks actually believe

>tfw we shitpost on Cred Forums on Nov 8 causing mass suicide of Cred Forumstards.

How's the weather in tel aviv, shlomo?

Enemy at the gate. Russians were scum bag evil people in the movie who could not be trusted while the German commander was honorable and was very kind.

And that oil is used to make the USA a better a place with a better economy, less poor, less crime, less Americans dying and more living in peace not only in American but all over the enlightened world that receives help from America. Is it on the blood of arab savages? Yes, but it's unlike the Nazis who murdered for hatred and bathed in the blood of their victims for their own gratification, while we use that blood in exchange for life.

>better economy, less poor
At this point I can't even tell apart the trolls from the mindwashed ledditers and company drones.

oss 117

The weak should fear the strong, USA is the baddest motherfucker on the block and noboby can do anything about it, so you can try to do something about it or you can keep whining like a bitch.

I'm actually an Economics grad so trust me I know a lot more than some retarded racist Cred Forumstard does.

lol they are actually doing very little to nothing at all. The House of Saud is who you should be looking at.

They shouldnt have attacked our ports. Talk shit get hit bitch. We just knocked the Man out of them. Thats why they wont fuck to save their life.

not anymore so keep crying like a little bitch you are

Cross of iron

So the redditer it is.

You're the one crying like a bitch about the evil states. So keep doing that, bitch. Watch out for that Predator drone or you might get your faggot ass chopped to pieces and fried.

Ill put it to you like this. America has its problems no doubt about it. The last thing you want to do is piss these already pissed off people off even more. They have bigger guns and a bigger and better trained military on a large scale. Not saying other countries Special Forces are not push overs nor their militaries. Just no country on the planet can compare with the numbers that America has. Not only that they have 15+ years of battle hardened soldiers. They are also very stubborn so there is no I quit in them. They will much rather burn it all down than to lose. Lastly, and this is the biggest thing, Americans have been fighting since it became a country. None stop fighting for 200+ years. Thats a lot of experience in whipping peoples asses across the globe.

>less crime
Yeah all those peaceful nignogs I keep hearing about sure seem peaceful.
>less poor
You have a whole city basically in ruins (Detroit), please never claim you are taking care of the poor until youve fixed Detroit.

So one broke city out of a huge nation. Lets go cherry pick the piece of shit cities in the EU or Opec or China. Almost all countries have that one city that just cant seem to get its shit together.

You moron, do you have any idea about the world you live in? Do you have any idea how countries looked like even a century ago? America today, even with its Detroits, even with its criminals, is an absolute paradise compared to how the world was, and in fact how a good part of the world right now is- just take a look at the middle east and Africa.

This is why I fucking hate the ((((Americans))))

Because they speak the truth unlike your propaganda-filled righteous ass? No matter how much you try to depict America as the villains compared to the rest of the world they are positively saints.

SS on his (brother?) bike

And the kikes shouldn't have controlled the media, the banks and the government. Germany just told them to fuck off and the rest of the kikes of the world declared war through their pawns (you).

Literally nothing you said is true. The war didn't even start because of Jews. In fact, the Allies didn't believe Polish reports about the death camps and other massacres of Jewish people committed by the Germans.

Obama's drone strike on children, civilians and hospital.

They don't deliberately exterminate them, unlike the Nazis.

i thought it's a documentary

>not knowing Cred Forums is Cred Forums lite

Only the uneducated, pleb part of Cred Forums.

we have no connection with you poltard.
we will shit on Cred Forums on nov 8.

fuck off, amazon shill

I hear good things about "The Sorrows of Fursecution Fox".

the eternal jew

Hows plumbing in Gaza, Abdul?

Merle's bike.

youtube.com/watch?v=L35XsroYX-g

love this one

>They murdered innocent people, we didn't.
Americans will tell you that with a straight face.
How does it feel to be a living meme?

>"C'est marrant ça, c'est toujours les Nazis qui ont le mauvais rôle! On est en 1955 Herr Brahmar, on peut avoir une deuxième chance? Merci!"
Based desu

Polish film Wolyn (2016)

Reality.

Without Nazis, you would have never been able to watch this in your jr. high science class(es).

JoJo

I dont need to have seen the film to know that it is not true.

You should start doing a Sunday morning fishing show, look at all those fish you caught

Lmao, Cred Forums fucking wishes

Shindlers's list is pretty good.

Deal with it faggots

threadly reminder to remember the 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

thanks,

literally half of pol is abandoning Trump ship to avoid embarrassment.
deal with it faggot.
your candidate was a big buffoon and you americans wish that you were born in western europe

Shoah

>literally half of Cred Forums is newfag 14 year olds looking for a rise out of people

ftfy

>"Invading" Cred Forums
I dont think you have any idea of what you're getting into

If this didn't bomb, Part 2 would've gotten a movie adaptaion as well where Nazis were good in it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tB66laScBPU

16 years old, you old liberal fuck.

i dont think anybody here is scared of kids memeing on Cred Forums.
just wait when your chimp loses.

good thinking fellow sissy cuck. redditors unite!

>i dont think anybody here is scared of kids memeing on Cred Forums.
Nobody's talking about being scared but you
You have no idea what you're talking about because Cred Forums is quite litteraly the biggest board on Cred Forums and is in a constant state of shit-flinging no matter what happen

You can do whatever you want, it just wont do anything because no one will read your post

Cred Forumscats can't even stand each other after a while

need to try and stink up other boards

kind of sad (or really funny) when you think about it (they're so pathetic)

>we didn't.

what is Dresden?

Serbia/Syria/Afhganistan say hi

So all of Cred Forums then?

edgy

tell that to zod's snapped neck

Land of Mine

Haven't watched it yet though

Did anyone say Triumph of the Will yet?

not really

>fine with arabs getting slaughtered for economic gain
>not a racist
pick one

ITT: We list our top 5 favorite foreign films, and others tell us how plebian/patrician we are. I'll start:

1. 醫生帕維爾我是中央情報局 (1948)
2. Бaнe Macкиpaни чoвeк (1989)
3. Sampeyan ora njaluk kanggo ngowahi kanca (1965)
4. Tи вeликий хлoпeць (2001)
5. Tôi là một chàng trai lớn cho bạn (1999)

The only reason why Nazis are in movies is so that they can be beaten up and killed without thinking "how could they do that to them?"