previous

Other urls found in this thread:

watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-searching-soldiers-zumaia/
m.gayboystube.com/videos/dean-charles-chapman-jerk-with-his--cousin-521052.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Potato

So why do these potato niggers spam /got/ so much

Also bran is literally a CUTE!

Stupid question, what is the function of that belt?

Because he's a mentally ill fat virgin that doesn't leave the house and has no other way to spend his lonely life but idolize pictures on his computer screen. Same as you actually.

They are leeches.

i dont know but they brought it back again in season 6 when young ned wore pretty much a copy of that costume which is weird since i thought the costume designer changed in the recent seasons

Nah it's not the same at all

Better bump this thread.
The other new one has filled up with retarded potatofags

Literally

u wot

benjen, ned, whoever the fuck this kid is, its basically the same costume as with different material

Oh gosh :3

Post more kawaii brans desu

Oh sorry I looked at a photo of Ned at the ToJ

Bran fags are just as bad as the waifu fags and are killing /got/ with their cancer.

Bran fags kindly fuck off

why did you quote me . does discussion of the show trigger your mental disability this much

Don't talk to me like you know me asshole

>tfw no Bran bf

Also how did a house as ancient and powerful as the Starks get down to literally one fucking nuclear family and an uncle. how did they let this happen. why are there no cousins or distant relatives who still carry the Stark name.

trigger warning for , this is show discussion so im sure your anus is tightly clenched

Starks should basically be half the population of the north at this point the fact that they're not proves they're weak low test betas desu

Well, there's the Karstarks.
>Thomas Jefferson Starks

Not off to a good start. Potato thread war and all this Branfaggotry again.

forgot about those faggots

keep whining about it that always helps

u mad?

what the fuck is left for arya to do in season 7? why is she not dead yet

>fag pedophile
can u sink any lower ?

;_;

Branposting is what /got/ is all about and keeps the potato niggers away. You should be thanking us

kill cersei

>why is she not dead yet

She's one of the top four most popular characters for the normies.

but that doesnt answer my first question. its obviously meme magic keeping her alive past her expiration date (she should have died before ever going to braavos) but what the fuck is left for her to possibly do. get nymeria and then what? go to winterfell and say hi to jon and then what? like whats the point of her continued survival

>pedophile
He's legal m8.

>potato niggers
What did the Irish ever do to you?

I couldn't tell you, m8. I've asked the exact same question in a previous thread because I'm as baffled by it as you are. There's really nothing left for her to do beside take out some more targets for maximum audience pandering and maybe have a fanservice reunion with her family, but as to her impact on the actual plot at this point I really don't know. If she's alive when the White Walkers are on the loose it will be even worse.

Why did you guys create a second thread? Which ones the official one

REMOVE DRAGON remove dragon

you are worst valyrian. you are the valyrian idiot you are the valyrian smell. return to meereen. to our meereen cousins you may come our realm. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,dothrak we will never forgeve you. stormcrow rascal FUck but fuck asshole valyrian stink dothrak sqhipere shqipare..valyrian doom best day of my life. take a bath of dead valyrian..ahahahahahDOTHRAK WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget rebellion .tridint we kill the prince , tridint return to your precious ironislands….hahahahaha idiot valyrian and dothraki smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE DRAGON FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. riverlands+stormlands+vale+north=kill dothraki…you will rebellion/ stannis alive in dragonstone, stannis making album of dragonstone . fast rap stannis dragonstone. we are rich and have glass now hahahaha ha because of stannis… you are ppoor stink valyrian… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a pyramid

Stannis alive numbr one #1 in westeros ….fuck the meereen ,..FUCKk ashol valyrians no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur banner and frehold. mannis aliv and real strong red lady kill all the valyrian dungeon montser with fire magic now we the dragonston rule .ape of the zoo queen daenery targaryen fukc the great horse and lay egg this egg hatch and dothrak wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of martell. dragonstone greattst castel

The racism in these threads really let's the fandom down

arya
stark's
sweaty
dirty
unwashed
girlpussy

>girlpussy

grilpussy > boipussy

A lot of lewd posting here...

That's a funny image :)

Bane

why are brits so goddamn ugly

kill sansa

4U

lol

I don't know why user

>Which ones the official one

What don't you understand by "rightful"? bastard, waifu generals are not allowed, particularly when they are OT.

Who's sansa?

A character in this show that you don't watch.

There's no need to be mean user. I just wanted to clear things up... it's not like I want to waste my time

Have you seen byzantium?

We have the best girlpussy, don't we folks? The best!

Oh, thanks user

Is the show any good? I enjoy fantasy

She's a little lewd for my tastes

nah

Daily reminder that Rhaegar was an autistic emo rapist.

Is it really "rape" if the guy is handsome?

How empty and sad must your life be to spend all day "talking" to people that don't like you and trying to fit in a place that doesn't want you?

...it's not sad at all.

Lots of people like me though I have to admit there seems to be a little frostiness this morning

It's pretty sad and pathetic actually. You're obviously painfully new here and trying to force something but idk why you chose these specific threads. Did you see them advertised on reddit or cripplechan something?

I'm sure you're the only one with this opinion user. I'm also certain that the majority of my /got/bros enjoy my company

If they want me to leave all they have to do is ask and seeing as no one has speaks volumes

we can only hope.

Maisie is far worst iibchwyfam

>confusing actress with character
time to breathe some fresh air

Are those Tommon's legs?

>Almost 2017
>still no word about TWOW

kek

>feeling entitled to entertainment

>March 2017

Said who

Maisie can actually act, and her character isnt annoying.

Probably, theyve been rumoured to be dating for a while.

>maisie can act

Okay, compared to Sophie she can act.

Seeing as Sophie got B in her high-school drama class, that doesn't say much.

Maisie CAN act, have you even watched her Syrio scenes?
The writing is just garbage, not the actors fault there's absolutely nothing to work with.

>implying it's ever coming out

That's cute who do you think tops?

Cause George is going for Jonarya.

You thought it wouldn't happen because he revealed it in the outline, you thought wrong

new PRESTON

fuck you

Fuck off Brad

I heard that Sophie gets a B for suckin the D

Steward

would...

please respond

Bad thread.

I wish you all good fortune in the threads to come.

shut the fuck up fuccboi

More extras casting

watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-searching-soldiers-zumaia/

>Game of Thrones is searching for men only, in the 20-50 years old age range. No women are needed in this area.

>For candidates, they prefer:

>People that are white or Mediterranean in appearance.
>Men in good physical conditioning, with heights between 178-195 cm. (That translates to roughly 5’10”- 6’5″. They want average-tall men.)
>They’d like to see men with military experience.
>Locals and people living in the area are preferred.
>Men should be prepared to cut or grow their facial hair as needed.
>They can’t have any visible tattoos- casting will be checking their arms or legs, etc, during the process.

Sound like Dornish soldiers

I miss ramsay

Cast her

I'd refrain from potatoposting again.

Fair warning

DAENERYS TARGARYEN

>Benioff & Weiss: Dany has a boundless confidence in herself and her mission in this world. Her sense of destiny makes her a compelling, charismatic leader, a messianic figure for multitudes. She has arguably the cleverest advisor on the planet in Tyrion Lannister. She has three dragons, an army of Unsullied, and a great Dothraki horde.

>What could possibly go wrong?

CERSEI LANNISTER

>Benioff & Weiss: Cersei will do anything to win. In the past, the only factor limiting her ruthlessness was her love for her children. Now that her children are gone, nothing restrains her. As she herself said, “love is weakness.” A loveless Cersei is a fearsome thing.

JON SNOW

>Benioff & Weiss: Jon’s honorable nature has proven a disadvantage in some regards: a man who plays by the rules will have a harder time defeating men and women who don’t. But Jon’s nature also provides one of his great strengths: his ability to win others to his cause. Men who respected his courage and honesty elected him Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch. The Free Folk, who had never before aligned themselves with kneelers, chose to fight for Jon Snow because they believed in him. The lords of the north named him King in the North because they realized he was their last, best chance to survive the wars to come.

>The question will be whether an honorable man can overcome dishonorable enemies. As E.O. Wilson wrote, “Within a group, selfish individuals always win. But in contests between groups, groups of altruists always beat groups of selfish individuals.” So Jon Snow better hope this is a contest between groups.

So Cersei's gonna go nuts, Dany's shit is gonna get fucked up, Sansa's gonna be the selfish one in the group and fuck Jon over being dying.

t. D&D

Woe to the frogfags, woe to the Branfags, woe to the potatoesfags

Guess these chicks lost the high stakes role to big tits mcgee

Guy who plays has a jerk off video
m.gayboystube.com/videos/dean-charles-chapman-jerk-with-his--cousin-521052.html
Isaac will be happy

*tommon

Nah, sounds like northern soldiers

Why would they go to Spain to recruit Northern soldiers?

I didn't see "Spain" anywhere in your post.

Also,
>spain
>military experience

HOLY SHIT LMAO

is there no audio for this video or is it just me

also this is hilarious. jerking it on omegle. what a fucking idiot

is it gay if its with your cousin?

>expecting paid workers to finish the job they started and were paid for

>Hey I've built 60% of your house but I don't feel like doing the rest so can you just pay me 60% of the contract and deal with an unfinished house?

what the fuck

>is it gay if its with your cousin?
Not unless their balls touch.

Did he really think he wouldn't get recognized?

can't look it up, is it really him 100% confirmed?

Get a real job, fatty

Why did I click this thread

fucking branpedos

THE SCUM OF THE EARTH

all of you need a fucking bullet to the head

What are you fucking talking about you sperglord, it's a video of Dean Charles Chapman

yes, and?
brandpedos will jerk off to this every day from now. that's what they do. fucking disease

Abominations

They'll jerk off to the idea of Isaac jerking off to a video of Dean?

What does it have to do with bran you idiot

And that guy is like 20, same age as maisie and sophie who you self awareness lacking beckbeard basement dwelling retards wank to on a daily basis

Neckbeard*

Kill yourself autist

exactly

branpedos, the ones who jerk off to pics of issac and chapman should be executed live on television.
I don't wanna think about it. It's fucking disgusting
all you degenerates are the same, that's way. also we don't know when that video was shot, what if he made it when he was 17? hope all you fucks get raided by fbi you fucking branpedos

Yes it's 110% him

It was recorded YESTERDAY you stupid shit, and don't sit here and act like if a video of maisie and sophie masterbating leaked you wouldn't have cum to it 20 times by now. Aquire some self awareness you ugly lonely virgin

why do you think everyone who isn't you jerks off to maisie or sophie you fucking disgusting degenerate?
also how do you know about when that video was shot? oh, because you're probably the one who recorded it, you fucking sick degenerate pedo. fucking filth, you and your brandpedo friend are the reason why this general is shit.

Would you be having this manbaby meltdown if it was one of those two and not dean? No you wouldn't. Sorry about your mental disability but you should probably ask your doctor for a higher dosage.

branpedos, maisiefags, soapyfags etc same filth. most of them known pedophiles. but if I had to pick the worst ones I would chouse branpedos. most cancerous, most disgusting. scum of the earth basically.

It's a video of a legal in every country of the world adult wanking his dick and you chose to turn this into an opportunity to get hysterical about fags for another completely unrelated person, it sounds like you're beyond help and should probably just eat a bullet

Clearly you don't remember Rickonbro.

What the fuck is this new draw a box around the objects captcha?

holy shit, it's real.

disgusting.

Wow I never would have guessed that he would be the first to have a sex tape leak. Fucking idiot did this to himself, what kind of creepy douche bag gets on omegle and whips it out for a random stranger, is it 2012 again?

Fuck off brad.

I'm in heaven

Branpedos are like the worst posters of /got/ rolled into one. They're just as autistic about forcing their character, bragging about his "importance and having the OP image as the Jonautist, when the conversation isn't about Bran they're constantly rude, angry and confrontational to other posters the way Marcus is when people aren't discussing Stannis, they essentially do the same "actress posting" and personal life bullshit as the Sophiefags only with guy actors and their love of the character blatantly comes from the same place as the Maisiefag which is that they're degenerates that fell in love with the closest thing to little boy/girl leads back in Season 1 and that's endured up to now because they're still the youngest looking members of the cast. They may technically be legal now but it's still very easy to see through, that's why they will always be known as Branpedos.

Thanks for this autistic dissertation, samefag.

Is this kino?

Reminder that fate itself will strike down Jon, Robin Arryn, Bran and Sansa to maintain the status quo.

The stereotypical looks of each House goes to shit if any of these people inherit.

Bran looks like Tully trash and his kids would look like Tully trash and be retarded. Same with Sansa's.

Robin's sickly because the gods saw fit that an Arryn not bearing their looks is no fit ruler to sit the Weirwood Throne.

Jon doesn't look like a Targ and like Baelor Breakspear, his kids, and Rhaenyra's strong children, he MUST die

new PRESTON

I guess this is somehow /ourfault/ too now?

I don't even care about dean

/tv memed him into a gayboy?

Not too proud to pretend this isn't hot and he doesn't have a nice cut dick.

Him who

Tommen

We always knew he was gay, we just pointed it out, mememagic had nothing to do with it

/GOT/ I JUST FOUND A VIDEO OF TOMMEN JERKING OFF WITH A FRIEND

IM SHAKING WTF DO I DO

They didn't touch or look at each other. It seemed like two attention whoring straight dudebros who were video chatting with a girl that was probably rubbing her pussy at the same time.

You're late

Touching yourself in the same room and in view of your bro is gay as fuck, no matter what.

And he's gay based on more than just that video.

Theyre related. The other dude looks a lot like him. Inb4 that doesn't mean anything, wincest, etc.

And I don't get the vibe that he's gay at all. he seems way too much of the douchey fuckboy type.

this matter needs its own thread

Doesn't matter if he's related to him or not, still gay as fuck.

And he's way too close to Isaac to just be some douche fuckboy who doesn't suck dick or fuck men.

Fag mods deleted it

aaaaand its gone

>friend

*Cousin

Most second/third stark sons go to the wall and can't pass the name, this explains why there aren't lots of different branches, but there should be at least a few more than one

Fucking Lannisters

Could just be a lookalike. Did he say anything to confirm his identity?

HBO pls

>northern soldiers
>mediterranean in appearance

Are you delusional?

There's no way it's not him dude. If that's a lookalike then it's the most convincing celebrity doppelganger I've ever seen.

It's silent but this is his cousin in the video.

Be honest - does Tommen have a bigger dick than you?

I don't know, he has kind of a common 'look' that makes it ambiguous. Without some sort of corroboration it seems kind of dubious.

Wtf no its definitely him

>Without some sort of corroboration
The likelihood of Dean admitting on Twitter that him and his cuz whipped out their dicks and wanked on Omegle together are pretty slim I'm afraid.

Screencap? If so then fair enough I wasn't aware that he had.

I know English isn't your first language, but try reading his post again

haha what a way to fuck your career before it even begins

is this some desperate try to get back on the show or to fame?

>get back on the show

He jumped out of a window user. He's pretty fucking dead

How would a sextape get you back on the show? Walk me through your logic here, step by step.

>tfw still no Maisie jerks off on omegle video

I'm looking forward to the "no sex tape clause" in the New contracts for the GoT actors.

>tfw no sophie sex tape

Why breathe?

Isn't he underage or something?

Tommen has a pencil dick

No he's not he's 19. Stop this shit or you're going to get this thread 404d.

he must take his acting career seriously because he even behaves like a true Lannister when not filming for the show.

Someone tweet this to Isaac

Next level method acting

Why would Isaac settle for a video when he can get the real thing live?

I think he is or he was at one point dating New Myrcella

>I think he is or he was at one point dating New Myrcella
Leto has nothing on how far this guy is willing to go for his art.

steward up and of this /got/ bitch

Everyone went to Cred Forums quick, post OUR KEK

So has it been confirmed yet that Bran is gay irl?

anyone got a second link, think this one got taken down

No, pretty sure it's just blind items and stuff

You don't need confirmation to know that

Is tommen going to throw himself out of a window in real life?

Why would he, no one's gonna pick this story up and he can shut it down very quickly by saying he was underage when the video was recorded

SANSA
O A
P S
H N
I A
EIHPOS

>trying to copy me

JONSA
O__---S
N__---N
S__---O
ASNOJ

>19 hours thread
>174 posts
>nighttime in yurop and murica, so will make it to 24 hours easy

shall we bury /got/?

Fuck 24, we'll make 36 and 40 easy.

But we still can't bury /got/.

Once we do that, mods won't like us restarting the generals before the season premieres and people won't bother to even look for a /got/ thread when new info comes out.

We just need to keep /got/ on life support until November 15th when the blu-ray comes out. At that point we'll have a shitload to discuss and that should be good enough to last us until substantial leaks from sets like Spain that have a lot of extras, through to February and then trailers then more leaks from people like leakbro and truede, and then premiere.

who /azorsoph/ here

I mean, i'd date her, marry her, have a dozen kids by her, grow old with her and get buried together when we pass, but I still want Sansa to die and think Sophie is a narcissistic attention whoring slag

>show related bran posts deleted
>fucking potatofag posts remain

>wahhhh almost 200 posts and nobody is talking about my ugly untalented fav because nobody other than me gives a shit about her guess I better try and steer the discussion again like the tumblr whale I am

Here's your (you), now fuck off.

I came to tommens sex tape twice today /got/. Going back for round three now.

>no sound
>no moneyshot
>he masturbates to this

pleb

I just want to be eiffel towered by him and his cousin.

what if you don't die at the same time, would you be ok with being buried alive with her corpse? or to force her to be buried alive with yours?

If she dies first, I wait till I die, and put it in my requests to reopen the casket and put me next to her, or maybe just get buried in a plot joined with hers

Hopefully she'll do the same if I pass first.

Where do I watch this show? I made it to the 2nd episode of season 6 and then my links ran dry

HBOgo. No need to thank me :)

You know, the only things Pycell contributed after season 1 were farting and dying.

Canadian thanks anyways though ;)

Get a load of this homosexual

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

There is only one real faith. The symbol for the Lord of Light is a flaming heart which is symbolic for the Heart Trees that were burned down.

>burned down

But the Weirwoods were cut down.

They were burned as well.