Implying women can't have AIDS

>implying women can't have AIDS

LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF HIS LIP

thats def stage 4 aids.

Literally Who?

Is this David Arquette?!

No, his brother.

He's the guy in Pulp Fiction who pops out of the bathroom with the revolver.

>brother

Stop oppressing people CIS scum.

Based AIDS doing God's work.

how do you even die of AIDS in the current year with celebrity medical treatment.

idiots thought that HIV didn't cause AIDS for the longest time.

Don't ask me how or why but I have encountered so many of them. Something about the HIV test gives you AIDS or something.

I think I read somewhere that he/she stopped considering himself trans after Jenner became trans. After he died, his brother said that he identified as a male.

she probably wanted to enjoy her aids

Why do people try to pretend that trannies aren't disgusting?

Some of them are pretty cute. I'd fuck one. It's not really a homosexual/bisexual thing. If you have sex with them while they're laying on their stomach, it's like their penis isn't even there. It's cool and fun.

Nah you gay fäm

Because it isn't polite and we don't generally run across them in our day to day life unless we are walking through the Tenderloin or some shit.

So as not to hurt their feelings.

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO HURT ME?

DO YOU REALLY WANT O MAKE ME CRY?

>Transwomen ARE REAL WOMEN
>*dies of AIDS*
What did he mean by this?
I'm actually serious, what's being implied here?

It's far from gay. What if it's her ass that sexually excites me and not her cock? Regardless of that, it's a feminine penis. Imagine dating a transgender woman - you could compare dick sizes. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You could say that it's an aid to society.

faggot pls

kek

How is sucking dick gay?

I AM NOT GAY.
I JUST SUCK DICK.

You're not doing the mentally ill any favors by confirming them in their self-destructive delusions.

The guy hiding out in the bathroom during The Bonnie Situation.

>"our brother then sister then brother..."
>"died with family around"
>no mention of it being cancer

Anyone who needed confirmation to know this faggot died of aids would need to be so thick that they also couldn't figure out that Emily Blunt's ex husband was the murderer 5 minutes into Girl on the train

Did he identify as a nutcase?

If not he was still off the mark.

The freak that keeps singing the same Boy George song in The Wedding Singer

It's a le epic meme about how gay men are more likely to die of AIDS so therefore only gay men die of AIDS.

Really, people who engage in anal sex are more likely to contract AIDS. It's just that anal is the only real option for gay men.

Carlos! Can't wait for that wall to go up.

Also, they have no need to wear protection as there is no risk of pregnancy. Further increasing the likehoood of transmission.

What episode of Seinfeld is it?

Nice tits though.

Can women not catch AIDS? Women have anal sex too.

>people still get AIDS/HIV even with all the education and preventative shit you can do
Not meaning to sound edgy here or whatever, but AIDS has always seemed like a great way to weed out the retards and undesirables in society.
If you're sleeping around with hundreds of people nonstop, not even bothering with protection or anything else, you pretty much deserve what you get. You're literally asking for it.

You literally can't die of AIDS, AIDS doesn't kill.

And their are people that give Reagan shit for ignoring the aids epidemic. The ones that got hiv from blood transfusions were the only victims.

I guess they mean she caught a cold. yeah horrible writing

Jerry's Gotta Gun: S4E06

who implied that?

>complications related to AIDS

Were the complications they refer to having AIDS?

Spreading AIDs has become a thing. There people that are looking to infect other people (non-consensual) and others who want to get infected.

HE went back to being a man at the end of HIS life. Continuing to call HIM a woman is against HIS own wishes. You and the media like in OP's image are the intolerant ones.

>and others who want to get infected.

What? For what possible reason would you want to get infected? There are about a million better ways of committing suicide that by fucking AIDS.

Cred Forums - Television & Film

>b-but gay people don't die from aids anymore
>m-muh truvada

muh HIV culture

oh MY GOD
He looks like Marilyn Manson's mentally retarded brother

It's not at all fun dating a trans. Before I woke up and realised how degenerate this shit is, I dated a trans girl. Even if you have a thing chicks with dicks, trans are literally all insane. That three minutes of "comparing dick sizes" is surrounded by hours of insecurity, paranoia and anxiety. And nothing you say really matters.

You're fucking a dude. Regardless of whatever it is about it turns you on, facts are facts. A dude a turning you on and you're enjoying it. That's super gay.

>Homosex are mentally deranged
>Contract aids
>get gibsmedats status on top of everyone playing pretend with you