"That's what she said!"

>"That's what she said!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3DIqwX5bkOE
youtube.com/watch?v=EqOTU89cgC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"A bit mean-spirited, but I can take it. Let's move on now."
See? Easy. You autists are shit at social interaction.

>Trust me, bitch. They wouldn't fuck you anyway.
/meme

"I'm going to rape your face later you fucking ugly cunt."

Shoulda punch her

>"actually I didn't leave. I watched from the window and masturbated. Get your facts straight you fucking whore."

This would be the best response. If she kept going, she would look like a child and Jonah could play the maturity card.

>If she kept going
She had already landed the punchline, they were probably just about to move onto another topic before Jonah made a scene.

>this thread

Virgins everyone.

>"As far as i know Leo isn't into trannies, so you're out of luck"

>I'm rubber, you're glue, something something, your mother's a whore.

The amount of butthurt over this non event is pathetic and clearly only felt by neckbeard betas like

>I came here as a guest. As a friend i accepted your invitation only to be treated with barbs and insults. What have I done to you to deserve this? You want to mock me and make me feel bad? Does that make you happy? Well I can take it. Maybe this makes you feel better about yourself to insult me on national television because deep down you're an unhappy person and it makes you feel good to mock me. Maybe I'm
Not the best looking person on this planet but I'm not a mean hateful person. Some day you'll look back and wish you could take back these things you said to me...so I'll forgive you...but I will not sit here and let you treat me like this. Have a nice day, this interview is over

See it's not that hard to do if you're not an autistic idiot

>"Yeah? Well have fun! I don't wanna be in the same room as the guy who raped Corey Haim but you enjoy yourself. I'll be at Subway. They have Subway in France, right? R-right?"

You're aware that this was a comedic talk show with lots of little quips and a constantly laughing audience?

Why didn't he just pretend to be asleep when she told her joke?

It's a meme, you dip.

>quips

Sorry this isn't a marvel movie.

>"And then the hotel explodes"

Are you saying that's the attitude you would have, or that you would literally say those words? Have you ever had a real conversation that wasnt from behind a keyboard? Christ, man.

Ahh fuck its killing me, what movie?

Shes the one saying shed have a threesome with strangers, she called herself a slut. Why does this obvious fact need pointing out?

>suggested 4 u

>mfw Cred Forums is still trying to cope with this

Welcome to 2016

He should have pull her pant and panties off and put finger in her poo poo hole then put poo poo on her face lol.

Most women have done threesomes, mate.

This one 2bh

You mean most American women.

It's a 40% non-white country, what do you expect?

shouldve punched you too. a long time ago

Nah most white women have had threesomes, anal, fucked Jamal etc.

10000/10000

>trying to be funny but failing miserably and pretending it was ironic is a meme
It's pretty sad is what it is.

Sure thing, Juan.

It's true mate.

That chick you've got a crush on at work? She gets dicked by a different dude every week.

Kek.

It's so tiring to discuss things with Americans. Why don't you just admit that you have no idea how things are in basically every European country except GB.

That would have been slightly wittier if you hadn't picked "Juan," what with being an accidental reference to fiction's foremost womanizer and presumably expert on female sexuality.

oooh check out the big brain on this cunt oooh big words ooooh

Your idol, I guess?

I don't idolize fictional characters, no.

>Thats fresh lady ... but not Subway Fresh.

>Jonah
>Fat as a whale

So you're all cucks and proud? I already knew that.

Yes, our women are white and not as promiscuous, which obviously makes us cucks.

I can tell you're a virgin, you pretty much cucked yourself.

Please turn off your computer and go fuck something kid.

>Not realizing it's a joke and we're mocking Jonah
>Being this autistic

Damn, this really made me think.

t. cuck

(You)
+1
+2

I finally got it Cred Forums

>*Fake smile* Man, everyone's had a fantasy about Brad or Leonardo. Tell it to them the next time they come here. See how they like it.

i just made it up....though now that you mention it..maybe i got it from a movie

Jonah posting is like wine, it will only get better with age

How will Americlaps ever recover?

By remembering we run the world.

Pffffffffftthahahaha

I guess the French being rude isn't an unfair stereotype after all.

How can Cred Forums ever recover from this?

Isn't the smelly frenchie dating an equally smelly sandnigger?

>Well you know what, i can do that right now..
>*rips the mic off and leaves

"that's my fantasy too"

WOW BITCH TRIGGERED MUCH NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

that's what I would have said. Because I'm redpilled.

Jonah: No more threesomes.
Host: What?
Jonah: I said, no more threesomes. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been in France a long time. They didn't go over there and tell you. I don't arrange threesomes anymore.
Host: Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...
Jonah: Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around...
Host: I'm only kidding with you, we're having a show, I just came home and I haven't seen you ever and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
Jonah: I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem.
Host: Okay, salud.
Host: [takes a drink] Now go home and get your fuckin' friends.
Jonah: Mother fuckin' mutt! You, you fucking piece of shit!
Host: [taunting] Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, come on, come on!

filtered

youtu.be/3DIqwX5bkOE

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Why didn't Miles Teller back him up? He just sat there and watched his "friend" get roasted.

Because he found it funny.

only appropriate response

>teh fuck is this?

Should we tell him?

I made audible laughing noises on the bus and now everyone thinks I'm a sperg idiot who randomly laughs in public.

"i know, you fear my BWC"

Anyone have that subway Jonah Hill and 9/11 picture?

a successful buffalo bill
pass the lotion

Good for you cunt

Sounds lame, whore

I'm already here, we can practice with two from the audience slut

I actually loved the last. Like, he could stand with the mic and go "who wants to fuuuuuck yooo!!
Confirmed winning the male audience

That's nice. I'd love to share fantasies, but I have none that involve you

>Drops mic, dabs to a standing ovation

I want someone to shoop a gun into his hand

>"Uh, OK. I'm gay, so I'm not sexually attracted to you anyway. Wow, that's pretty embarrassing for you."

Best one so far.

>Sorry, I'm a deranged sociopath that has no emotions and has to learn how to react to certain situations through other people's reactions.

Ceirtanly not my mother.

Now why would you do that? Why would you do that? Hold on, come here. Now why would you do that? That's ridiculous. You like doing mean things to people? That's incredibly rude. I'm here giving you an interview, and answering your questions, and you do something really nasty. You're a jerk.

>"jokes on you, I am cool."

>"My mom usually has the same request."

Be honest Cred Forums, how many of you failures self insert as himself in this situation ?

>you're a jerk

I am. If this did happen to me i would replay this event in my head for the rest of my life but change it in my favor everytime so i would make witty comebacks and be the winner of the situation. I do this with most of shameful stuff that've ever happened to me.

He shoulda just done this.

youtube.com/watch?v=EqOTU89cgC4

>I'm sorry, I would reply properly, but "Goodbye Horses" keeps playing in my head every time I look at that homunculus sitting next to you

Divert some of the attention onto the real enemy.

>"What do I look like to you?"
>*audience gasps*
>"Donald...TRUMP or something?"
>*thunderous applause*

It's that easy Jonah

>"Except in that scenario you pass out when I'm halfthrough the doorstep since I slipped pills in your drink. Next morning you can't sit down... courtesy of me."

"No more dreams, Ornella"
"Pardon?"
"I said no more dreams, Ornella. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been in France a long time. They didn't go up here and tell you. I don't show up in wet dreams anymore."
"Détendez-vous, ça va? Vous devenez fou facilement, ce qui ce qui vous prend?Je suis briser vos boules un peu, voilà tout. Je plaisante avec vous..."
"Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around..."
"Je plaisante avec vous, nous allons avoir une entrevue, je suis juste venu travailler et je ne vous ai pas vu depuis longtemps et je suis briser vos boules, et vous obtenez putain frais. Je suis désolé, je ne voulais pas vous offenser."
"I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem."
"Okay, salud."
(...)
"Maintenant, rentrez chez vous et amenez vos amis DiCaprio et Brad Pitt."
"MOTHERFUCKING CUNT!!! YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!"
"Ouais, ouais, ouais, viens, viens, viens!"

>Je suis briser vos boules

quoi?

>"Because you went over to my place and sat on my chairs and couch while I was out?"

>salt-eyed fatfuck makes everything about Trump no matter how unrelated
How does it feel to be a scooter-driving caricature of the worst your country and race has to offer?