It was fun. I'll miss you bros

It was fun. I'll miss you bros

;_;

is they make a Cred Forums app its going to make the site even worse.

Mass suicide pact when?

It will be fine

This board like most is full of plebs and assholes

Fuck 99.89 percent of you

I thought Notch was gonna buy the site?

no u

This has very little to do with Television & Film.

>Mr Nishimura posted a message on Cred Forums's question-and-answer board on Sunday, headlined: "winter is coming" - a reference to Game of Thrones.

>He said the site could no longer afford its computer servers and other infrastructure costs.
Chris Poole - the site's founder, who now works at Google - had attempted to make Cred Forums profitable in 2013 by setting up a tool that allowed advertising campaigns to be run on the site for as little $20 (£15.60).

>But many of Cred Forums's users have ad-blockers - so they never see the promotions - and the controversial nature of the posts means many businesses do not want to have anything to do with it anyway.

how is it struggling to survive? Cred Forums's ads pay for the site.

It's only when you want to make profit, that's the problem.

He'll probably snatch it at the very last minute for shit and giggles

ok what "struggling" is referring to?

Invisibro opened his stupid fucking mouth, so that's not happening.

Anything that happens don't let fucking Milo buy Cred Forums like I read about. He's gonna use Cred Forums to promote himself and his cult of personality

>implying this won't be the first board to get the chop

>not understanding the meta

pleb

Why is everybody suddenly taking interest in our little site?

>site has too many boards
>I know, lets make another one just for pass users

It's all a scam to scare you into buying a pass and giving hiroshima more info to sell

You're not wrong m8

Finally I will be free

When do we get our mass suicide fruit punch and silver coveralls?

Read through Moots old archived posts from 2004 onward
Every other month it was I need support, can't sustain the site if we don't get X, please donate here, future looks bleak etc etc for more than a decade
This is nothing new, the problems will only start if gookmoot shits the bed at the first hurdle and bails

Oldfag reporting in, been at Cred Forums since 1986

Finally, I'm free

>please donate here

It wasn't until the passes came out that he asked for money.

Been here since 1975. I need this.

Been here since 1939. Those banter threads on Cred Forums and Cred Forums were really something.

If they added ONE ad to each Cred Forums page, at the bottom or something so it's non-intrusive, and all of us turned off adblock, will that fix the money problems? Because I'm willing to turn off adblock for that.