Mr Robot

I hope she gets more scenes next season. Her plot line was basically fodder in the 2nd one.

what the fuck is wrong with her mouth ive had to skip so many important scenes because i cant fucking stand those suckerfish lips, like seriously what the fuck why was she cast.

vagina

why do girls want to look like fish?

t.gaycunts

>"Of all the gifts you've been sending me, I've gotta say -- this one got me the wettest."

What did she mean by that? Why would it make her wet?

I prefer natural looking girls

no, just smell like it

2nd season was shit and you know it

>what the fuck is wrong with her mouth
"Beauty" surgery.

It's a theme in the show. Every character visually represents an animal.

>she has full lips, it must be surgery

If you don't have proof, shut the fuck up.

>being gay

She looks like she went to Megan Fox's plastic surgeon and asked him to replicate her botched surgery, but this time with a little spirit put into it. When lips and cheeks look like that it's obviously surgery.

what about ryry?

Who's RyRy?

>Who's RyRy?
you must be new

>Newman is known for her roles as Ginger Falcone in Zeke and Luther, Cindy Collins in Zoom, and Emily Hobbs in See Dad Run
>Sharknado 3, 4 & 5
I mostly think it has to do with what threads and movies I read. I have seen that image you posted now, but two images from different directions, in different light, and with the young girl in questing having different hair colours, doesn't exactly translate into instant recognition. And no, I don't bother memorizing the nicknames of talentless teenage heartthrobs.

RyRy was the queen of Cred Forums when she was younger

>it's gay not to find excessive plastic surgery attractive

lol are you in high school or something?

>that sentence structure
>accuses me of being in high school

You type like your mom sucks dick, with her nose.

Yup, you're in high school.

for you

fat pussy

She is Natural

Kek her lips are literally twice the size now and her skin is somehow tighter on her skele face as it was in 2000. Yeah nice try bimbo. Also whenever someone resorts to
>BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's pretty much an admission of nervousness and overcompensation

Some people have natural big fish mouths.
Google Thylane Blondeau

pedobait pls

I liked it way more than the first one, to be honest

she looks like a chink as a baby

she's a masochist

>derp