What do you guys think of this movie?

What do you guys think of this movie?

Never seen it, but I'm sure the sequel AY YO, DARKIES will be a tour de force

I did not understand it at all. Wish I did.

>Defining who you are by someone else

fucking pathetic.

DEY TOUCHED MA HAIR DEY RACIST

id let a honky pat my afro tbqh

Race is a stupid subject for a movie.

You should use art to explore problems and emotions all humans deal with, not just black people problems.

Most people judge it by the title without watching it, and don't realize it's focused more on critiquing black people.

I don't watch black movies.

I'd love to make a "Dear Black People".
>Don't rape me please
>Please don't have such horrible body odor
>Please don't look so creepy with your dark skin
>Please don't scream every word you're saying

This, see

>Please don't have such horrible body odor
>This is not applicable to Whites
Especially Europe, holy fucking shit take a bath.

It was alright

The title of course makes people - especially on here - spurg out like the little autists they are. But what can you do.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

Actually yes, that's exactly what I did.

>its a Cred Forums exposes themselves by forming an opinion on a movie based on the title

thinly disguised Cred Forumsb8 thread for people who have never watched the film and thus don't know that the central premise is mocking PC culture and black exceptionalism.

Yeah, to be fair, it's actually not as terrible as the poster and title makes it sound. There's a little cringe in it.

I saw it. It's sjw stuff desguised self-critic.
The overall message is : "Yes we are oppressed, but don't be just as obnoxious as our oppressors because we won't get what we want."

To sum up it's like pic related humor.
You make fun of the extreme position : that way you make everyone aware of social justice rhetoric and ideas, and you give the message that social justice is acceptable because there still are "moderates" who supposedly don't hate you on sight, inviting you to become a sjw ally.

That's also pretty much how moderate islamists to their thing and fool the kuffar.