Godzilla

Whats your favourite godzilla design,
No spoilers for Shin Godzilla

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sRvmjS06yKE&ved=0ahUKEwjwr4Ha583PAhXXFsAKHTJ-B4wQuAIILzAD&usg=AFQjCNFPLgJREau_WKFjEJELroJ5FBI_tg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Godzilla shouldn't really be able to walk on land due to being crushed by his own mass

And if he's a marine animal he really shouldn't have the physiology that he has

fatzilla or eelzilla

1955. Also 1998.

It's a tie between 54 and 2000.

Bonus: worst design is a 3 way tie between 55, 67, and 2014.

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sRvmjS06yKE&ved=0ahUKEwjwr4Ha583PAhXXFsAKHTJ-B4wQuAIILzAD&usg=AFQjCNFPLgJREau_WKFjEJELroJ5FBI_tg

is there a reason why Godzilla always looks fat, looks like he's made of rocks, and has the face of a downie?

Well he probably has to eat his mass in meat every day, though god knows what he eats

Also in the early sixtys they decided to make him more kid friendly(?) so they gave him a dog face.

>fat
He is supposed to look bulky to emphasize his large stature.

>rocks
To make him look tough and sturdy.

>downie

He is usually supposed to look deformed and grotesque.

Fuck you weebs.
2014 is still the best one.

2014 is garbage.

>tiny back spikes
>tiny head
>fat body

Everything is wrong with his design. Even zilla's design is better.

Original, '91, 2000, GMK, Final Wars, 2014, and Shin are GOAT.

Final wars is definitely the best looking suit in motion.

Did you know that Godzilla was the one who destroyed Huns, killed the jap golden dragon, destroyed mount Olympus and it's gods, stomped Hydra, was responsible for blowing up Vesuvius, and actually battled his way out of hell?
And you niggers think he gives a fuck about such problems as his fatness, physics and nutrition?

She's a mutated monitor lizard you fuck

>gmk
>the fattest legs and smallest head
>GOAT
kek

>shin
>tiny arms
>GOAT
KEK

>2014
>tiny head, fat body
>GOAT
I have no more keks left.

fatzilla/2014

basically american kaiju

2014 >>> all

Autism

2014 is garbage.

2014. 2016 looks like a disgusting T H I C C hambeast.

You just described 2014.

No, he just described your mom

No, he just described your mom

>when god rekt Zeus so hard he became mortal

I like the the design from Godzilla vs Biollante and Godzilla vs King Ghidorah, mostly because those are my two favorite Godzilla movies with my favorite villain monsters of the series.

In general, I like it when they design Godzillas face to look like some kind of tiger like beast

The Biollante they made is one of the best monster creations ever.

>zilla's design is better

Me on the right

>blob godzilla with a bump that we call a head sticking out is better

Easily the scariest of all the monsters Godzilla has fought.

Speaking of Godzillas villains, these new movies need to start bringing back some of his old enemies. I want to see how the Shin Godzilla people would design King Ghidorah

King Ghidorah would be gnarly as fuck. Mothra too.

You going to update this with Shin Godzilla?

1998 was a great design for a giant monster by another name. Too bad it went by Godzilla.
Besides that, I'm a firm believer in "bigger is better" when it comes to Godzilla, and in the face not being gorilla-like.
1995 and 2004 both have great designs.

The horrific radiated mutant rupturing nuclear fire works for Godzilla, but King Ghidorah needs to convey a sense of arrogant regality. Ghidorahs horns should feel like an opulent crown where Godzillas spikes feel like a jagged painful deformity.

If they go with the cosmic horror origin, they'll probably try to play up the alien aesthetic.

In retrospect they all look like shit

Shin Goji best Goji

Zilla is still my favorite
>inb4 no, man in a shitty rubber suit is better
No, fuck off