Redpilled actors

redpilled actors

He apologized, nope

It was as much of an apology as Michael Richards' was

Jews would've blacklisted him if he didn't

Then he would not of been red pilled, Europe still make Flicks don't they. Why the fuck does he need HW

EuroJews run the production companies in Europe

exactly,

it's a stupid argument, same as bill o'reilly tried on that 9/11 guy: "'then why don't you just go to major news stations in france, canada or russia''?

Only to save his life and career.

>Oldman said that he was "deeply remorseful" that comments made in a recent interview with Playboy magazine had caused distress. His apology came after the Anti-Defamation League issued a statement on Tuesday rebuking the actor for stating: "Mel Gibson is in a town that's run by Jews, and he said the wrong thing because he's actually bitten the hand that I guess has fed him."

>Oldman said in a statement: "I am deeply remorseful that comments I recently made in the Playboy interview were offensive to many Jewish people. Upon reading my comments in print I see how insensitive they may be, and how they may indeed contribute to the furtherance of a false stereotype. Anything that contributes to this stereotype is unacceptable, including my own words on the matter.

>"If, during the interview, I had been asked to elaborate on this point I would have pointed out that I had just finished reading Neal Gabler's superb book about the Jews and Hollywood, An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews invented Hollywood. The fact is that our business, and my own career specifically, owes an enormous debt to that contribution.

>"I hope you will know that this apology is heartfelt, genuine, and that I have an enormous personal affinity for the Jewish people in general, and those specifically in my life. The Jewish people, persecuted thorough the ages, are the first to hear God's voice, and surely are the chosen people."

All that's missing was him volunteering to personally use his teeth to circumcise 100 Jewish infants.

>"Psych."

Bane

Then we are FUCKED

>The Jewish people, persecuted thorough the ages, are the first to hear God's voice, and surely are the chosen people

What the fuck, this sounds like some editor named Goldstein added this to the end

I think he was taking the absolute piss.

>tfw they got him

It's the text equivalent of a shit-eating grin

fuggg