/who/ dr who general

Based Brig Edition

Fell off the board Fuck Class.

Other urls found in this thread:

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/File:Shit_Trips_Vol_1_Final_Version.pdf
eruditorumpress.com/blog/the-eruditorum-press-doctor-who-poll-wrapup/
twitter.com/Ben_Aaronovitch/status/785160947346370560
m.reddit.com/r/gallifrey/comments/3ynkl3/moffat_teases_returning_character_and_new/
youtube.com/watch?v=jUBV-XxiYEY
youtube.com/watch?v=r2rqm1KtGhY&list=WL&index=88
youtube.com/watch?v=i_I8s_fVJOo
metro.co.uk/2016/10/08/matt-smith-says-not-sticking-with-doctor-who-longer-is-one-of-his-great-regrets-6179054/
youtu.be/QyzIrCxKSK0
dis.Cred
archive.moe/v/thread/280349352/#280356415
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/The_Nazi_Cancer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which /who/ is canon /who/?

This one as it has /who/ in the OP.

Reminder: /who/'s first anthology is out!

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/File:Shit_Trips_Vol_1_Final_Version.pdf

UNIT isn't canon

It's been a delight to read. Great birthday present for me yesterday.

we need actual bingo squares for things that have a legitimate chance of happening

>family member dies
>~ism/~phobia episode
>someone gets expelled

Someone posted a good Class bingo from Twitter a while ago.

I'm too lazy to read it all. Any highlights?

Hell no.

Found it.

The Stone Revolution.

It's no fun if we just copy this one but a few of them are good, which ones do you think we should use?
I like "fake social media website"

I wonder who wrote that one...

>we

Going out of their way to hide truth from parents

Bingo is a /who/ wide activity, user

White, heterosexual characters are depicted as morally repugnant

Ms Quill delivers 'empowering' quips towards male teachers, who are presented as incompetent. She knows more about their subject than they do.

Sci-fi drugs.

This is the one adolescent thing SJA didn't really touch, beside having one episode where villains were stoned on space weed.

>The Doctor whips out his sonic screwdriver

"Hasn't your mother got one of them?"
"Shut up!"

"You know that rule about not running in the corridors? Forget it."

Nobody cares about pupils dropping like flies

The entire thing is just a rerun of Buffy with all the same tropes.

The Caretaker is referenced every episode

Gareth Roberts makes a cameo appearance.

Every week there is an alien incursion and some horrible deaths.
No one reacts to that at all not even the police or UNIT.

This will be utter shit.

Twitter JUST CAN'T EVEN even if an episodes is mediocre

'Sassy' 'independant' gobshite 14yo black girl has every every black stereotype trope.

The Scooby Gang are all more intelligent and have greater knowledge of any subject than any adult.

At least one person will die only to be resurrected quickly.

No-one has any gender because gender is only an invention of heterosexual white men in every human society which has ever existed.

Reference to Chesterfield that never goes anywhere.

The female teacher is heavily into minge as well as dick.

>Daleks in a TV spin-off

The closest we'll get is a half-naked Cyberman.

Am I doing alright? I'm trying to avoid the overly venty or cynical ones

and in doing so you end up with a list of cliches which could mostly apply to any YA show and no fun at all

Here are a few

it is not very 'sexy' at all
it is not as violent as suggested as it's to go on BBCA before/after Dr Who
it is not radical in any way despite what they say
we've seen it all before in other forms

'poetic', 'deep', tumblr-tier dialogue which is actually about as deep as a puddle.

Almost no one actually watches it after episode 1.

One of the pupils discovers he or she has superpowers of some kind that they never suspected they had before.

They could do a Zygons in the school episode as the Class equivalent of Torchwood's Cyberwoman, since Operation Double is the recent big thing in the modern Doctor Who world like the Battle of Canary Wharf was.

There will be no Dr Who monsters.

Aside from an appearance by Capaldi in the first episode and some shoehorned references there will be absolutely nothing else that connects the show to Dr Who.

They will still study for exams despite being nearly killled every week, by aliens from another dimension, which renders their education fucking pointless.

Capaldi's speech in the trailer is not in the show at all.

There will be Dr Who monsters but it will be the shit ones like the slitheen and the ood.

Assuming they somehow survive this without the secret getting out, they will still need jobs afterwards

13 years later and bongs are still trying to copy Buffy the Vampire Slayer

I very much doubt it. It will be alien versions of Buffy monsters.

Do you think Whoniverse has some kind of charity for people who suffer losses from aliens and monsters?

Now he has very obviously arrived we can all go and have dinner.

Someone takes/tries to take selfie with an alien/monster

you mean something like a charitable earth or something like that?

Are we upgrading this to a CL/ASS/ thread??

No. You want a class thread you fuck off and make one.

How is it releasing - all 8 at once Netflix-style, or will they make us wait?

2 episodes on the 22nd and then 1 very week.

"Will this be on the test?"

Students hopeful the exams will be cancelled

Girl breaks boy out of trance with slap

Sexual tension

One of the boys is creepy towards a girl

The music isn't by Marigold and it's a lot better than the main show

_T
TQT
_T

>One of the boys is creepy towards a girl

>Hello again, I'm a professional set reporter. I've been stood here watching you film for six hours. Can i have your autograph for the twelfth time this week?

>“We have got some new writers,” Moffat began with a crooked smile. “We’re not rolling them all out now. Oh, I could do one fun thing. We’ve got Mike Bartlett coming in. He’s just done ‘The Haunted Hub,’ a brilliant script from Mike Bartlett. He wrote the show ‘Doctor Foster,’ which was a big series in (the UK). Has it been over here? No? Well, it’s brilliant, and he’s a brilliant playwright. And he’s been a long-time fan of ‘Doctor Who.’ He put his new hit series on hold for a couple of weeks so could write an episode of ‘Doctor Who.’ And — oh, what the hell. For the first time ever, someone who wrote for the classic series — and I’m not saying who — is going to write an episode of the new series! Deal with that!”

THE HAUNTED HUB WILL BE GOAT

Wow. Very cute. Jenna looks good too.

Dr. ???

I love the question mark lapel motif.
It's dorky and I like that. I want them to bring it back. Just embroider it on his wallet or something.

It kind of doesn't make sense when you start thinking about it
Is the doctor self inflated enough to brag about the fact that he's a mystery? Why does he want to draw attention to himself?

I've read/seen a couple of Bartlett's plays. He's bretty gud.

I put a spell on you.

>crooked smile
I miss cats :(

eruditorumpress.com/blog/the-eruditorum-press-doctor-who-poll-wrapup/
Jon Pertwee the least-voted Doctor? Ian getting only a single vote?

He still has the underpants.

Bit of further info for non Brit /who/res.

Doctor Foster was nominated for several BAFTAs here in the UK (Suranne Jones won best actress), and won NTAs (which are voted for by viewers only) for best new drama and best actress.

It was pretty good but I truly expected a real twist at the end.

She always does.

“There is no death, daughter. People die only when we forget them,' my mother explained shortly before she left me. 'If you can remember me, I will be with you always.”

IT'S NOT AARONOVITCH

THE DREAM IS DEAD

twitter.com/Ben_Aaronovitch/status/785160947346370560

It's a woman. Because Sarah Dollard is excited.

It was alright but I seem to remember being slightly annoyed at the woman doing all these horrible, horrible things (including letting a man believe his child was dead) and yet still somehow being the protaganist of the piece

Dr Foster was a right bitch

I have insider information that the BBC have managed to resurrect Robert Holmes

>Nardole wearing a byzantine costume

CRASH OF THE BYZANTIUM FINALLY HAPPENING

Ever noticed how the Weeping Angels have the same hairstyle as Missy?

>A woman who wrote for the classic series
There's only like two options

Pretty sure that was Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone....

And one of those was Ian Levine. Allegedly.

>tfw Ian Levine is writing for series 10

The Doctor: Shut the PHUCK up!

>tfw we're getting a Missy + Daleks finale

Jesus Christ, Moffat.

Good.

Still holding out hope for Donald Tosh.

I count 3, maybe 4. Barbara Clegg, Rona Munro, Jane Baker (now deceased) and "Paula Moore".

>tfw still no gay brother/straight sister duo taking the Doctor as a fatherly figure

I'm really disappointed, Moffat.

Maybe this time he can finally get at least one of them right.

There's also a woman credited as co-writer of The Ark, though the male writer said she didn't contribute anything and he only put her name on the script for "personal reasons".
Anyway, she's most likely dead now.

Good.

No. It'll be a rehash of TMA/TWF.

Missy was fine. It's the Daleks who were shite.

You'll get your 21st Century special snowflake girl like every companion since Rose and you'll like it!

Wat? Your idea was a rehash of TMA/TWF.
Anyway were not getting one.

Missy is fine.
I was talking about Daleks and series finales

We are. Moffat confirmed Missy is returning and the finale are the only episodes he has left. Daleks also haven't been announced and don't fit in any episode so far.

Missy isn't returning though.

Gomez confirmed she's not coming back

>Fuck Class

The Brigadier would scoff at your foolishness.

She is. Moffat himself said it.

correct

bait

m.reddit.com/r/gallifrey/comments/3ynkl3/moffat_teases_returning_character_and_new/

>m.reddit.com/r/gallifrey/comments/3ynkl3/moffat_teases_returning_character_and_new/

>when he is asked about whether Missy will be back, he pretty much confirms it

He confirmed absolutely nothing.

>tfw female best friend just said she loves you
>tfw you're gay and closeted

WHAT DO I DO?

I remember this pasta. It was woeful shit the first time and even more shit now.

If serious, tell her that it won't work out.

If joking, reveal that you're an alien. She'll say "Oh, sure."

But I know you guys better.

What are you on about?

I'm serious. I told her I wasn't really interested and she said she wasn't expecting anything and just needed to get it off her chest. It's okay now, we can move on, I didn't out myself.

Thanks nonetheless

Cool. (And if you didn't know, the "joking" part was a reference to the Class trailer.

Bored, kiddo?

Oh yeah right, I didn't even get it, nice one Immigrant.

Hi Cloister.

Hi cats

Hi Tardybox

I was actually thinking of taking a picture of Charlie, and titling "gay immigrant", but that could backfire.

Hi immigrant

Wait. Didn't you have a different trip code yesterday?

>talking to yourself

So, instead of admitting you are attracted to the male gender, you've told a young lady you think she's unattractive.

Grow up man, we're in the 21st century FFS.

I did. I use that tripcode on my phone, cause I don't know how to make this one work on my phone.

You can think someone's attractive, or be attracted to their gender, and still not want to be with them.

People always get it wrong with /who/. We take forever to hit page 10. Even if we're too tired to shitpost, every poster in the thread keeps trying. Dying properly can take days. That's why we like to die among Cred Forums mods. They know not to delete the thread early.

Tempting fate there.

Hi guys, this is my other other trip for when I'm posting from my DS Lite. What's popping?

>"There is no need for that to be the case , thats what happened the last time and that why people are thinking that way. If you look back at the history of the show, producers and doctors , they leave at different times. There is no need for those things to be in sync. - Moffat

youtube.com/watch?v=jUBV-XxiYEY

I didn't know you could post online with a DS.

Also, I would never say "What's popping?"

>Is the doctor self inflated enough to brag about the fact that he's a mystery?
Yes
>Why does he want to draw attention to himself?
Have you watched the 4th Doctor? It's no surprise he would be the one to begin the motif.

True. But, to play the devil's advocate, the Twelfth Doctor doesn't seem the type. He's nowhere near as bombastic as he was during the "scarf and jelly beans" years.

Also, I realized that the Class trailer got me more hype to see Capaldi, than the Christmas special trailer did.

You can't on a DS Lite, that's just silly

I used to post from my 3DS though

Of course it did, you're delusionally obsessed with Class despite it not even airing yet.

>Delusionally obsessed

Come on, that Twelve monologue in the teaser was GOAT. Even if I wasn't looking forward to Class, I'd still like that speech.

Huh, didn't know you could do that.

Never seen your trip before.

I don't trip that was a blatant parody of yours oh my golly gosh

Reminder that paperwho

Oh, I think I know who you are.

Nice trip, anyway. Was it fun to make?

How are the Third Doctor books in general?
Do they read more like James Bond novels?

kek

Wot

Ups and downs like all of them, I dunno

I don't know enough about Bond stuff to say anyway

Never mind.

In which BF stories does the Dalek Time Controller appear? I've heard he is kind of a badass and would like to listen to stuff with him

The Adventures of the Dalek Time Controller #74: Nick Ran Out Of Ideas Eleven Stories Ago is quite a good one desu

Dark Eyes!

mmmm such delicious cynicism

Today I learned that Locusta (the poisoner from The Romans) was a real historical person who may have been raped to death by a giraffe. Thanks /his/!

What's /who/ with you?

Have you seen the anthology? What did you think of it?

here, just fapping to

No, I haven't looked at it yet but I will in the next few days.

>>What's /who/ with you?

Started S4 of Jago & Litefoot yesterday and gotta say the first story is probably the weakest of the range so far. Maybe a 6. It had to happen though, the quality had been quite high for most of it.

Belle has made it to page 66. She's liked it so far. Some are quiet dirty. Hasn't made it to the pie one yet, that's infamous within the anthology itself. I've yet to read anything as im seeking an adequate program on my kindle that will allow me to bookmark a pdf. May just convert it to epub. I also may have caught a flubug.

How'd she like Hanky-Panky?

What is with you obsession with fanfiction?

I'm a fanfic writer. And I helped put together the anthology, and wrote in it, so of course I'd want to know how people liked my work.

It's been in the works for over a month. Maybe two. He's proud of it; and rightfully so. /who/ actually came together to make something neat.

It was good, dirty. Well written, probably shouldn't have read it at work. She was a bit confused at first liked it.

Yeah, it's not just for myself. Several /who/res worked on this. It may be fanfiction shit, but it's our fanfiction shit.

Considering that at first, people were saying we'd get no entries at all, that's pretty good.

I don't remember it being all that lewd. Why was she confused? Was the future Doctor a good one?

Any fave stories yet?

Apparently someone sucking a doctor's pussy. Confusing because there's yet to be a female doctor and she's not sure how she feels about that. -That's the future doctor one you're referring to?
She liked the cyberman meme one, missy the meme-master and was surprised she liked why live so much. She liked interference. She's really liked them all actually, she'd kinda beaming. Wifight and the Brooklyn murders was cute and short.

She might show it to her boss if she works tomorrow. He's a fan of tennant's doctor at least. Maybe metacrisis one. She may show it to a couple of other friends/co workers that enjoy the show.

(if she *works with him* tomorrow.

He also pops up in The Dalek Generation

It was supposed to be a not serious take.

Happy she liked Missy the Meme Master. The short ones are god too.

I'd love to her what people outside /who/ think.

is that a stand alone? cause i don't really feel like compromising and listening to Dark Eyes

Yo wtf did my 4th Doctor story not make it? It was called "A Dastardly Plot"

Actually, that's a standalone book. With the Eleventh Doctor.

sorry pal, only quality stuff can make the Shit Trips

OH. DAMN.

I forgot to add your story. I forgot it existed.

I am so sorry. I'll put it in Vol II.

Oh bother, guess it's a no go then.

I mean it's standalone if you ignore the entire last act sure

>paper

>not ebooks

soapy tit wanks

>quality on a Tasmanian puppetr board

>not buying physical books
>not getting comfy with that paper scent

I swear you get plebbier by the day

I'm seriously considering starting a collection of all of the Doctor Who annuals. Picked up 1978-1982 while in Cardiff (the British equvalent of)$3. They're rad.

youtube.com/watch?v=r2rqm1KtGhY&list=WL&index=88

Relax. I like physical books too. I was really just messing with you, to bump the thread.

It's just a lot cheaper and practical to go with ebooks. I get to carry all the books I want.

That and it's the only practical way to read Lungbarrow, Spiral Scratch or the Troughton Dalek novelizations

youtube.com/watch?v=i_I8s_fVJOo
>that inaccuracy at 1:39
ree

stop_it_boner.jpg

now that she's met someone from the cats, how much longer until that st girl manages to get a cameo on the show?

>yfw Alex Kingston is cats

cast and im drunk. sue me.

holy shit she sort of looks like a younger alex.

Twelve is great when he's playing off of kids. Though she might not want to be in Doctor Who, lest she gets stuck in a sci-fi rut for the rest of her career.

nothing wrong with sci fi. Most of the biggest paying and biggest and longest running productions in movies and tv right now all fall under the scifi category so I think its a safe place to be.

Agreed.
But an actor's biggest fear is being type cast. And she's just starting out, so she needs to diversify quickly

I suppose so. O well. I guess that means she'll be doing crappy comedies and cringey teen stuff after st then. Whatever pays I guess. Well its late af where I'm at so I need to crash and sober up.. I'll be back here tomorrow.

>having a fetish for dead trees

Hey

You can make paper out of other plant fibers too

Rona Munro and Armando Ianucci.

Literally who?

Does anybody have a download link for War Doctor volume 3?

Would be GOAT, assuming Ianucci's allowed to cut loose a bit with Twelve's more Tuckeresque qualities

Fuck off Paul, you were erased.

CAN'T WAKE UP

bigfinish.com

Holy fuck it sure is dead this morning.
What's a story that people dislike now but will appreciate more in 10 years?

Here's a couple
The Shakespeare Code
The Unicorn and the Wasp
Planet of the Dead
The Lodger
Closing Time
The Caretaker

Some of the ones from series eight I reckon. Dark Water/Death In Heaven

I've seen Kill The Moon on some top tens already.

>morning
It was almost 1pm.

Robot of Sherwood. People will be less fussed about it seeming like a leftover Smith script and it'll become nostalgically comfy.

I did but I honestly didn't post , not that I wouldn't. My story is definitely the best one (I haven't read the others yet).

>My story is definitely the best one
So humble of you.

>you

The best one. Sure, cats.

>My story is definitely the best one (I haven't read the others yet).
You remind me of a certain user who likes Mel.

Obvious attempted deflection. Wew.

Hell Bent.

In 10 yrs time, after Gallifrey etc has been seen in other stories, fans will see it for what it was intended as - an intro to Time Lord society for casual nuWhobies that haven't seen the classic episodes.

>an intro to Time Lord society for casual nuWhobies that haven't seen the classic episodes.
aka the gateway back into terrible stories.

>terrible stories

So why the fuck has John Noble not been on Doctor Who yet?

>tryingsohardtostartabogusargument.jpg

Who are you quoting?

His mom when he tried to leave the house.

Duh. It was clearly filmed especially for the trailer

That happened in 2010. Pay attention

Have to confess, I'm not particularly interested in Gallifrey, but feel that it's eventual return was inevitable.

Considering the fan excitement about the Gallifrey reveal at the end of Heaven Sent (for those who weren't spoilered the BB fucking C), the time seems right to bring it back.

"Gallifwey was a mistake." - Terrance Dicks.

So apparently there's a decent chance of Class getting another series (?)

Where does it say that in your screencap.

It will probably get a series 2, though, if it gets a decent audience on BBCA. They are desperate for original content to sell subscriptions.

Well they're "chatting" about it, which could mean a lot of things - hence the question mark - but it looks like Greg wants to point toward the possibility since he retweeted. I dunno.

metro.co.uk/2016/10/08/matt-smith-says-not-sticking-with-doctor-who-longer-is-one-of-his-great-regrets-6179054/

Social media reactions to the Class trailers have been very positive overall.

Unlike some, I think making it only available online initially could be a good move. The BBC3 target audience is 16-34 yr olds, who are now choosing to watch TV shows via the internet more and more.

It all depends on the number of viewings in the UK on BBC3. 500K - 1m per episode will almost certainly ensure a season 2. 1m+, season 2 will be an absolute certainty.

JUST

>1m+, season 2 will be an absolute certainty
Would you like to prove this statement to us? Or is it purely opinion?

>Matt Smith regrets leaving Doctor Who to appear in his hoped for Hollywood breakthru role in a Terminator movie. Said movie unexpectedly failed at the box office.

Bless.

No, of course not purely opinion. Note: BBC3, not BBC1.

>Social media reactions to the Class trailers have been very positive overall.
Any links to this?

I can confirm cats never wrote a story in the anthology.

You must think we are idiots.

Who wrote that backwards piece of crap about the 6th Doctor pulling out his cock and wanking onto a pie, then?
And then keeps mentioning that shit every single day hoping people will read it?

It's an intentionally shocking story. It's understandable people would mention it. If cats had wrote a story, it probably would have been about the John Wiles era, or a Doctor Who rap.

Cats' style of Shit posting isn't even that sexual. It was certainly a different user.

Nope Just stating facts

>an intentionally shocking story.
If you are 12yo.

It was evidently Cloister (aka SixthPie @terces1996 "The silliest goose")
with his pie obsession.

You are a pathological liar, though.

he got too hotheaded with the hollywood schtick, everyone felt like he had one more season in him

add "it's shit"

That's a free square.

"I fucked it up....."

No, Matt. It was Moffat.

Moffat didn't want Matt to leave though.

I wasn't referring to him leaving.

Alright.

kek, what was he supposed to be reacting™ to again?

magician's aprentice/witche's familiar

I'm going to hazard a guess at moffuckery.

Is this the guy that said he started screaming and punching the couch while he was watching with his sister.

That's not even Cloister's twitter handle. His actual twitter handle is embarrassingly easy to find.

In my day, /who/ was much better at this kind of thing.

>We’ve got Mike Bartlett coming in. He’s just done ‘The Haunted Hub,’ a brilliant script from Mike Bartlett. He wrote the show ‘Doctor Foster,’ which was a big series. It’s brilliant, and he’s a brilliant playwright.
Moffat is becoming Donald Trump

>what are backup/trolling/spamming accounts

Alright, good point. But Cloister has never trolled us like that. He doesn't seem to care enough about trolling to do that.

Yeah, he got angry that because The Magician's Apprentice was too good the finale would be rubbish.
Looks like he was right.

No he didn't. He thought it was bad.

So now it's 100% confirmed were getting an episode inspired by Trump right?

>immigrantislying.jpg

>mfw trumptards are gonna get BTFO in November

Alright, there was that one time. But making a whole fake twitter? Nah.

I hope Captain Flack plays a major part.

Of course not, what makes you say that?

Fuck off Caro.

He has a whole fake girlfriend m8.

Bored, Donald?

Guys, calm down. SixthPie is mine, just used for an occasional meme or shitpost. Not the Stone Revolution guy unfortunately.

youtu.be/QyzIrCxKSK0

GOAT OST

ok cats

>it's a "people won't stop replying to monganon" episode

>unfortunately

>he is
>it's obviously cats

Ok user.

Whatever suits your headcanon m8.

Sorry. Should really know better by now.

Wh-what if Cloister is Belle? Or Belle is Cloister?

Cloister has been a she all along...or Belle a he?

Ridiculous I know, b-b-but its's possible.

>Wh-what
>b-b-but
don't do that.

W-w-why? D-d-d-does st-st-stuttering tr-trigger you?

Yes

How dow you feew abouwt peopwe wiwth a whotacism?

DUMP

Kek.

>cats/cloister/whoever is now shitting the thread to death in a mongoloid rage

This pasta is so old...

For everyone: Don't come here anymore. Cred Forums is run by Tyrnos, Kaito Hasegawa and their friends. And moot the c. u. c. k. is helping them (yes, his last news was a big fat lie)

---------------------------------

hey moot, take Cred Forums offline for a few hours. The spammer is here again

Don't tell me, you thought I would stop? Just because you wrote a fake news?

>Retarded and/or aggressive shitposting
>Hard samefagging
>Poorly written posts
>Viral threads for Scarjo and her movies
>Trying to sound smart, although they have no clue. About anything
>Posts with the terms "enjoying", "it's fun", especially in a defensive manner
>Forced generals (/hor/, /cape/ etc.)
>Against every board culture, particularly lolis, cunny etc.
>Responding to very old posts
>YIFY is good (usually against everything from each board)
>Generally, every stupid and/or aggressive post
>Destroyed /lbg/ and /swg/ threads

If you see one or more of these points, then you can be almost sure that it's someone
from the german forum Anipodium (according to the animation textboard, check that place).
Don't let that subhuman trash go wild on Cred Forums and other boards!

dis.Cred Forums.org/read/anime/1392740610/200

You nazis are now embarrassing yourself on other boards too? Quite something

>Samefagging so the other guy need to understand he is wrong
>Enjoy
>Opinions aren't absolute, each one has his own
>But my opinion is correct, you're wrong and the game is a 7/10!
>YOU are mad!

>Hard samefagging
>Poorly written posts
>Trying to sound smart, although they have no clue. About anythin
>Posts with the terms "enjoying", "it'

For everyone: Don't come here anymore. Cred Forums is run by Tyrnos, Kaito Hasegawa and their friends. And moot the c. u. c. k. is helping them (yes, his last news was a big fat lie)

>Hard samefagging
>Poorly written posts

If you see one or more of these points, then you can be almost sure that it's someone
from the german forum Anipodium (according to the animation textboard, check that place).

>Enjoy
>YOU are mad!

>Hard samefagging
>Poorly written posts
>Trying to sound smart, although they have no clue. About anythi

nice trips, I thought you were dead

>Hard samefagging
>Poorly written posts

>Enjoy
>YOU are mad!

>Hard samefagging
>Poorly written posts
>Trying to sound smart, although they have no clue. About anyth

>moot

Dude, this is out of date.

What meme is this, anyway? I even tried looking up Hasegawa or whoever one time and there's nothing but archives of that pasta

Kimmo?

Knowing he's unhappy makes me unhappy.

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/The_Nazi_Cancer

Suddenly using this trip right at the end is a giveaway. As if anyone could have missed the shitposting flood.

I went to see a movie. My bad.

>monganon confirmed for newfag

Sure. How believable.

And now another one of your trips. KEK. Making it more and more clear.

TOP KEK mate, you're clearly reeeing like fuck now that you've been exposed as the newfag you are.

>Hard samefagging
>Poorly written posts

>Enjoy
>YOU are mad!

>Hard samefagging
>Poorly written posts

>Hard samefagging
>Poorly written posts

>Enjoy
>YOU are mad!

>Hard samefagging
>Poorly written posts
>Posts with the terms "enjoying", "it

Yup. Glad I did too. What are you gonna do about it?

That literally doesn't even make any sense and you've used cats-like language.

>Hard samefagging
>Poorly written posts

>Enjoy
>YOU are mad!

>Hard samefagging
>Poorly written posts
>Posts with the terms "enjoying", "

Escape the spam in the new thread

Shat himself and made the new thread early