Oh boy he's at it again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2-1hz1juBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why'd you edit out the date?

Why do you think?

Because the jew is eternal.

Is he /ourgoy/?

How does calling somebody an oven dodger make them a racist homophobe?

Also can somebody explain to me why Hollywood hates Mel so much, from what I have read he just sounds like he is into a bit of cheeky banter

Hollywood is ran by jews

Mel is an against Hollywood and blames the pedowood jews, therefore they attempted to ruin his career and he will never forgive them.

Your welcome

It doesn't. It's just icing on the cake.

>How does calling somebody an oven dodger make them a racist homophobe?

I find that funny because one of his brother is gay and said all the poeple calling Mel homophobe don't know jack shit about him.

>In July 2010, Gibson had been recorded during a phone call with Oksana Grigorieva suggesting that if she got "raped by a pack of niggers," she would be to blame.

Classic Mel

Anti-semitism aside, the guy is a raging alcoholic maniac. I'm sure that's not exactly uncommon in Hollywood but his meltdowns have been really public.

>"TEACHER TEACHER Mel called me a name!"

Do you think she will sue?

Anybody else looking forward to the next Gibson kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=s2-1hz1juBI

He might be a manic alcoholic racist but he makes good movies

Not even anti-semitic but HOW do jews explain their massive representantion in positions of power, inffluence and wealth all over the western world while being 2% of the world total population?

If you look at banks, politics, mass news, wealthy lists, tv and the like, you'll see many, many jews, and if it's not a jew in the highest position, it's related to one.
This is extremely disproportional and seems like something's really up. Nepotism maybe?

someone has a gay relative therefore they cant be homophobic

fucking gr8 reasoning right there i wonder why nobody listens to you

Kek

I would love to see winona and mel get down together in a hot stinky mud fight if you know what i mean

>someone who tells his boss and co-workers they should be murdered shouldn't be blacklisted! fucking kikes!!

Pure kino

>racists should be blacklisted from hollywood
>pedos and murderers should not, as long as they are jewish

How is oven dodger not a compliment to a jew?

Her senpai did not die during WW2 = they dodged the ovens.

Oh look, it's that thread from years ago, again.

Based Mel

Hollywood is run by Arabs i mean i have the documents

t. Alex Jewns

>HOW do jews explain their massive representantion in positions of power, inffluence and wealth all over the western world
They don't, they just deny it and call everyone an anti-semite for bringing it up.

Extreme nepotism according to a friend of mine back in high school.
His family was jewish (his moms cooking was THE SHIT) and I remember asking him jokingly about 'Jews running everything', and he just shrugged and said that it was all about who you know.
His father had got his position at work because of his uncle, who'd apparently gotten hired on because he knew another jewish guy who worked there.
The 'jewish community' in places tends to be pretty tight knit, with everyone knowing every other jewish family in town.

Proof that Cred Forums is dying.

>someone who is gay and knows Mel says he's not homophobic
>BUT MEL IS HOMOPHOBE BECAUSE I SAY SO
gee user how are you even able to type Cred Forums into the address bar?

that looks pretty good

Isn't Mel a traditionalist Catholic? He better fucking be a homophobe.

Well theres nothing inherently wrong with this, chinks do it too. Its just white folk have been guilt tripped into thinking they need a diversity quota

Wait, why isn't he a medic than? There he could really help without having to use a gun.

>saying niggers is now considered racist

oy gevalt

he was

It started by jews being banned from all other professions and it kinda snowballed.

oh, didn't get that from the trailer.

>>pedos and murderers should not, as long as they are jewish
Wait who's a murderer in jewwood?

He was just referring to the time an oven fell out of a window and almost hit Winona.

Why is that bad?

Can't cell the Mel

Based kikestriker Gibson, overcoming the cut dick oppression, making kino, telling hard truth and looking juicy as fuck. Unstoppable

at least he's not denying holocaust

BASED

Based Mel is a kinographer