O

W

E

R

youtube.com/watch?v=rrlr02YDr5A

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australias-climate-4454
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming
news.uwa.edu.au/201201124269/opinion/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australia-s-climate
dpaw.wa.gov.au/management/fire/fire-and-the-environment/41-traditional-aboriginal-burning
news.uwa.edu.au/201201124269/opinion/
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's called an atlatl, appropriator.

fucking over a half a century old news.

>recorded with my Iphone 8

is it just me or does he kind of look like bale?

he does

He's a bogan so it's a woomera there

Well there we go.
He's matched the technological level of 40,000 years of Australian aboriginal culture in his spare time.

i love this guy but man does it shit me that he makes fires unsupervised, dry australian bush can fucking go up in flames in a moment.

>hasn't perfected boomerangs

Nize tri wite boi

He can't start forest fires because that would be appropriating abbo culture

>He's matched the technological level of 40,000 years of Australian aboriginal culture in his spare time.

Its funny cuz it's true and sad at the same time.

>Doesn't have to worry about food or safety

>Has everything laid out for him step by step on the internet

>Has videos of people doing similar things

Really makes ya dink

>unsupervised

He makes clay ovens & usually attends his fires.

Probably 1,000% safer than the drunk & high abos staring fires in their back yards.

>abos
>abbo

Why are australians such shit at coming up with derogatory words?

They call the Japanese Japs

and Aboriginals Abbos

Thats like calling bobby bob

Americans call Koreans gooks, chinks, ect

Blacks -Niggers, Jiggaboos, Spear chuckers, ect

You fucks really need to step up your game.

And put on some sunscreen

Who /atlatl/ here?

yeah but the point is the resources are there and have been for allegedly millions of years.

bow and arrow is superior

Where does he live?
Is that his own land?
What if someone finds it or stumbles across his creations?
Is he doing it only during his vacation?
Is he rich and is that his way of dealing with the guilt?

Why doe he walk around barefoot? Isn't he worried about stepping on sharp rocks or sticks or snakes?

But atlatls are more fun

>technology
>in Australia
Anglo Australians with machine guns fought a war against emus and lost.

>Hasn't even made a castle yet

Are white boyz even trying?

Mate, abos are straight up retarded. They thought the most effective method for hunting was to start huge bush fires.

WE ALL KNOW HE WANTED TO CALL IT A SPEARCHUCKER

MODS

Abo isn't supposed to be a derogatory word, you dunce. It's just an abbreviation. Same for Japs. Same for chinks.

Jap and Abo aren't really considered derogatory here, not outside a high school classroom at least.

>Americans call Koreans gooks, chinks, ect
We have slopehead and power point for East Asians (pic related) plus all the ones you mentioned

dum ameritard wouldn't last 2 seconds of australian banter

also chinks are chinese you stupid fucking yank

Pls put on sunscreen lads

This is a picture of a 24 year old Aussie woman I saw

Your skin isn't meant for that sun

>it was a nigger all along

>They thought the most effective method for hunting was to start huge bush fires.
That's literally what you're supposed to do with brush. The hell did you think gamekeepers did? Did you think forests were naturally nice hunting grounds? Gamekeepers burn away the brush and under developed trees so there's less cover for game.

Mexican but people mistake me for white.

Mate, they burned entire species into extinction. They had fucking clue what they were doing.

>ACCHHTTUUALLY I'M A DIFFERENT SHITSKIN
kek

I think this is a pretty cool hobby. I wish I owned some wooded land to do things like this. It must be a good feeling to look at completed hut and admire the fact that it was built with nothing but the immediate resources around you.

Not in Australia; it allowed the eucalyptus to dominate the fauna and dry out the soil.

A STICK! HE MADE A STICK! COME AND LOOK AT THE STICK HE MADE!

The only animal to eat eucalyptus is too stupid to even know that eucalyptus is even food.
A koala will only eat eucalyptus leaves if they're attached to the tree otherwise it cannot recognize it.

AUSTRALIA

He does it on his neighbor's land as a hobby. I think he's a teacher. Some of the projects he does take months to complete.

You should read his blog. He does landscaping for a living and he all this stuff in his spare time. It's an abandoned tree farm.

So this is the power of the white man

If he was to make something that is completely useless in terms of survival, what would he make?

He should his bring his kids out there and form an army to annex a neighbouring territory.
Who would stop him?

hes not a very big guy

That's a better question to ask your father

drunk abbos

He'd fuck your mother and make you

He could whip up a still in a week and become their lord

Where does this uneducated shit come from?

The reason Australia isn't forested now is because the continent moved north. The climate changed and the vegetation changed with it.

>Where do these facts come from? THEY'RE BLOODY RACIST FACTS I TELL YE!

>facts I read on facebook

Nice

theconversation.com/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australias-climate-4454

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming

news.uwa.edu.au/201201124269/opinion/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australia-s-climate

dpaw.wa.gov.au/management/fire/fire-and-the-environment/41-traditional-aboriginal-burning

>This constant use of fire by Aboriginal people as they went about their daily lives most likely resulted in a fine grained mosaic of different vegetation and fuel ages across the landscape. As a result, large intense bushfires were uncommon.

Weird, this contradicts your point

It's almost as if you haven't read your sources

>news.uwa.edu.au/201201124269/opinion/
>/opinion/
you really dropped yourself in it now buddy

>uncommon means "didn't happen"
Weird, it's almost like you're an illiterate nigger.

Feel free to read the others then, you dunce.

>how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australia-s-climate
le global warming meme

> A study of charcoal records from more than 220 sites in Australasia dating back 70,000 years has found that the arrival of the first inhabitants about 50,000 years ago did not result in significantly greater fire activity across the continent. The arrival of European colonists after 1788, however, resulted in a substantial increase in fire activity.[4]

????

Are these tutorial videos for Africans?

You're confusing "fire activity" with using fire in a meaningful or controlled manner.

In any given Primitive Technology thread, there's like a 90% chance some autist will have uploaded a graph about cranium size and density or some shit.

Autists. The lot of you.

Africans are in the iron age.

t. a nigger

I don't see what your point is

>Hasn't built expansive castles or palaces

He's pretty far behind parts of Africa mate

Yeah, I figured you wouldn't. You nignogs never were the brightest.

t. Timothy McWhite from a cushy suburb in Arkansas

I'm dying

>implying I live in a nigger country like the US

*pats you on the head* there there user.

Somalia/Ethopia doesn't really count as they're closely associated with Arabia and the Middle East.

No, that would be what you're doing, you silly sausage.

>This absolute and utter lack of an argument
LEL

??? eucalipti were a fraction of Australia's tree species up until aboriginal arrival.

Northern Ethiopia and Eritrea is more associated with Byzantine/Roman Architechure and Christianity than Arabia

WE WUZ EMPRAS!

Either way, they're Mediterranean shadow, not truly native African

I wish he'd make something cool like Japanese charcoal. It would be harder to make but it's properties are so wonderful.

>Eucalypts originated between 35 and 50 million years ago, not long after Australia-New Guinea separated from Gondwana, their rise coinciding with an increase in fossil charcoal deposits (suggesting that fire was a factor even then), but they remained a minor component of the Tertiary rainforest until about 20 million years ago, when the gradual drying of the continent and depletion of soil nutrients led to the development of a more open forest type, predominantly Casuarina and Acacia species.

>The aridification of Australia during the mid-tertiary period (25-40 million years ago), combined with the annual penetration of tropical convection storms, and associated lightning, deep into the continental interior stimulated the gradual evolution, diversification and geographic expansion of the flammable biota. The absence of great rivers or mountain chains meant that there were no geographic barriers to check the spread of fires. From the monsoonal 'cradle', fire-promoting species expanded into higher rainfall environments, where lightning was less frequent, gradually displacing the Gondwanan rainforest from all but the most fire-sheltered habitats

>implying adaptations to fire regimes would occur in under 40 000 years

You seem brain damaged, did I pat you to hard?

>This attempt at damage control
kek

Attacking people at random and stealing their stuff?
That would be culturally appropriating the Aboriginal culture and heritage.

>This attempt at damage control
kek

>Attacking people at random and stealing their stuff?
>That would be culturally appropriating the Aboriginal culture and heritage.

Well they learned that from the Europeans tbf

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. It also happens to be the surest way to concede defeat. I accept your concession.

>he cares about winning internet arguments with people he will never meet

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. It also happens to be the surest way to concede defeat. I accept your concession.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

such a beautiful culture

>he says as he continues to reply in a desperate bid to get the last word in order to "win"

Adios m80. I'm going to go watch some films and rest easy, knowing I triggered some nignogs into literal delirium.

This is the part where your insecurity forces you to reply to this post to try to get the last word.

:)

You sure about that slick?
Nomadic people walking around in a scarcity based subsistence living weren't super violent and kept fighting and stealing like there was no tomorrow?

They had several hundred totally distinct languages with almost no words in common, the tribes couldn't even talk to one another back then.

>he says as he continues to reply in a desperate bid to get the last word in order to "win"

Adios m80. I'm going to go watch some films and rest easy, knowing I triggered some nignogs into literal delirium.

This is the part where your insecurity forces you to reply to this post to try to get the last word.

:)

He just does the same shit over and over

mexican here, there were spear throwers all over the world dating back 20 thousand years, even abbos had them

And who do you think we have to thank for that?

ALIENS!

Sounds like Leonard COhen desu

AFRICA BTFO!!!!!!!!!
AHAAA HAAA!!!!!!!!

>spearchucker

Based Aussie.

>innovates a way to launch spears with more velocity and accuracy than actual spearchuckers

he's a programmer

Abos invented spear throwers as well you know

you realise that what he made has been around since the stoneage

>and accuracy
nigger you dumb, thowing by hand give you more accuracy. this gives you more range for small thin spears, a heavy tipped spear wouldn't work with it

A heavy tipped spear would work just as well, provided you put a flight on it.