forget what

>accuse someone of libel
>lose case
BAAAW fucking Jews!

you forgot
>falsify documents
>misrepresent facts
>sell millions of books to retarded white nationalists
>still be used as a source for Cred Forums after being proven a hack fraud 30 years ago

>David Irving has tried to debate her countless of times
>Her response?... "I don't debate holocaust deniers"
What the actual fuck?

She's right. For them everything that doesn't fit their narrative is fake or forged. There is no point.

Well then debate him for fuck sake. By not debating him, you are making yourself look like you are afraid of him beating you

Thank god they finally made a movie about the Holocaust.
I almost forgot it happened for a second there.

Wasn't her defence funded by Steven Spielberg?

lol skypes

Goyim, you'd do your best to remember the 600,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

This is your first and only warning.

Klaus Kinski?

I'm not really aware of the details of this case, but David Irving is or at least was one of the world's greatest WWII scholars.

They were debating him in the court.

He was always accused of whitewashing Hitler and the Nazis. Even before his fall.

Kind of like how if a white male tries to defend himself against accusations of privilege he is ignored because you can't deny your own privilege

This woman teaches at my school, she's pretty nice in person.

Sounds like the holocaust didnt really happen. I wish it was true though.

Ask her why she lies to everyone then

Can you try to kill her?

>goyim
what did he mean by this?

>this thread
How dare you disrespect the brave 10 gorillion?

She doesn't just teach holocaust, she's a well respected historian and literary critic. Our school had a conservative history department and they think she's cool as shit, chuckle fucks together.

Isn't everyone who questions the narrative?

Literally this desu

Yes, and for a good reason.

At what point will the jews make a funny buddy comedy about a nazi camp guard and his cheeky big nosed prisoner pal who helps him with his tax returns?

The holocaust is like a wound that bleeds money and Jews are there to lap it up

I don't understand why they didn't cast Tom Wilkinson as David Irving.

Also the female lead is ugly in real life nice try Hollywood.

Holocaust was a hoax. What about the Armenian Genocide? It makes roaches so buttmad when you talk about it. Did it happen

Strange seeing as how facts about the Holocaust has been revised many times.

They did it already. It's called Schindler's List.

Does questioning the number of deaths still count as denial? I just think 10 millions isn't plausible when you consider the total number of Jews in census.

Why do they exaggerate the numbers so much anyway? 50k deaths is still massive.

Also someone already made a great analysis debunking the film. I recommend checking it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-_A_32Gh6I

youtube.com/watch?v=tDP3uKS3Nis

>ugly as fuck potato looking Deborah Lipstadt played by pretty Rachel Weisz
>normal looking dude David Irving played by goofy Timothy Spall

Nice one, kikes.

Don't know much about him but this is pretty harsh

I wonder if this man makes good money playing despicable human beings in picture after picture. He's clearly typcasted, but it's not like he's losing work because of it.

Sure, but he was caught falsifying and misrepresenting documents to fit his narrative. The holocaust did happen, it just didnt come to fruition as the nazis planned and it's largely over exaggerated in it's effectiveness. The intent is evidence, not the maniuplation of the death toll. That being said, it's over use for sympathy by the jews is deplorable at this point. But simply denying that it wasn't a plan put in place by the reich is willful ignorance.

it's almost like its propaganda to make Holocaust revisionist to seem loony.

How many people sent to the camps didn't die in the Holocaust?
I find it very hard to find that number online.

>I don't understand why they didn't cast Tom Wilkinson as David Irving.
The actor they chose is the guy who played the rat man in Harry Potter.

>Symbolism

>normal looking dude

nigga is you fuckin blind?

It's not so strange. Look at Stalinist crimes.

>Don't know much about him
He is a Historian who only began believing that the Holocaust is a lie in the 80's. Before that he did believe in it but stated that there was no evidence to support it.

In one of his books about Hitler, he mentions the Holocaust but in a later revised edition: all traces of him mentioning the holocaust have been removed.

>the madman

Really makes you think.

The Death of General Sikorski for example is full of mistakes. He certainly introduced a lot of new things to WWII historiography but his work isn't gospel and since then there've been so many better historians.
His support of the Leuchter report hoax is pitiful.

>"YES WELL DONE MR IRVING. YES WELL DONE MR IRVING... HOWEVER!"

What did (((they))) mean by holocaust?

I once fully believed in the Holocaust as well until looking closer at the subject.

Its kinda interesting seeing some of the early Irving speeches where he questions parts of the holocaust but is still mostly objective.
Compared to later speeches where speaks lovingly of Hitler and basically says ''the holohoax didn't happen but it should have''. I Guess that's what a decade of attacks will do.

>On 5 September 1996, Irving filed a libel suit concerning Lipstadt's book in English court. He named in his suit Lipstadt and Penguin Books, whose division Plume had published a British edition of her book.[7][13] At the same time, Irving also sued Holocaust historian Gitta Sereny for libel for an article she had written about him entitled "Spin Time for Hitler" in The Observer newspaper on 21 April 1996,[14][15] although the case did not go to court.[16] In letters of 25 and 28 October 1997, Irving threatened to sue John Lukacs for libel if he published his book, The Hitler of History without removing certain passages highly critical of Irving's work.[14] The American edition of The Hitler of History was published in 1997 with the allegedly libelous passages included, but because of Irving's legal threats, no British edition of The Hitler of History was published until 2001.[14] When the latter was published, as a result of the threat of legal action by Irving, the passages containing the criticism of Irving's historical methods were expunged by the publisher, to the disappointment of many reviewers.[17][18]
Irving was full of shit. It's literally all his fault.

>looking closer
Reading Cred Forums infographics isn't "looking closer".

> scholar.....
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
In his book about the bombning of Dresden, he said that around 250k died in the bombing. He based that one singel guy. Who didn't gave any source. Today, modern scholars said that around 25k died in the bombing.
TL:DR, Irving is an ass and full of shit.

>Revise exaggerated claims about dresden based on limited testimonials

Right and just. The facts must be known

>Revise exaggerated claims about the Holocaust based on limited testimonials

Racist, bigot, hatemonger. Brand him with the scarlet letter and drive him out of town.

Kikes refuse to debate him and imprison people who question their narrative because it would threaten the holy hoax

Watch this vid and spread it

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Also read this

balder.org/judea/Important-Quotations-For-A-Better-Understanding-Of-WWII.php

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Weisz))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>quotations
>better understanding
>some of them are even fake
Jesus. Why are you so stupid and uneducated stormfags?

>Kikes refuse to debate him
Probably because of this:
>In letters of 25 and 28 October 1997, Irving threatened to sue John Lukacs for libel if he published his book, The Hitler of History without removing certain passages highly critical of Irving's work.

no, armenians aren't real

ww2 also never happened.

Jeez... Tom Wilkinson and Rachel Weisz are really scraping the bottom of the barrel these days

>Strange seeing as how facts about the Holocaust has been revised many times.
You absolute fucking moron.

What a compelling argument

>being this much of a kike enabler
I can almost see your nose

>Also the female lead is ugly in real life
GAY
A
Y