Isn't that a minor miracle?

Isn't that a minor miracle?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/how-the-fargo-finale-revealed-a-hidden-secret-from-season-1
hollywoodreporter.com/fien-print/bokeem-woodbine-his-perfect-fargo-848551
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's great seeing Dave Chappelle back on the screen.

What did he mean by this?

;___;

I would go see a Mike Milligan and the Kitchen Brothers concert desu

why aren't afros a thing anymore

if it makes you feel any better indian guy probably killed him pretty soon thereafter

Maintenance and upkeep are horrible. Great symbolic gesture but nobody ain't got time for that, gimme a low fade and let me get back to my corner.

god, I felt so bad for him in that scene. For him, that was a punishment worse than death.

which he deserved

it pissed me off so much that the Indian got away with everything and didn't get justice decades later.

It was a really good case of be careful what you wished for, he wanted to present himself as not just another negro criminal so he went out of his way to present himself as wellread and knowledgeable, but at the same time he enjoyed the hands on bits of violence.

But of course crime has to evolve and like the guy said to him there's more to be earned behind the desk than he could with thuggery.

Did he get the respect he deserved? Maybe.

Did he get what he REALLY wanted? Nope.

I liked the 1st season a little more, but Mike is better than anything in Season 1.

He did actually

hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/how-the-fargo-finale-revealed-a-hidden-secret-from-season-1

Bokeem Woodbine was really good, probably his best role since The Big Hit

hollywoodreporter.com/fien-print/bokeem-woodbine-his-perfect-fargo-848551

Isn't that a minor miracle? The state of Cred Forums today and the level shitposting and wasting time, that lonely people in a dying website could post opinions intelligibly and rationally, while all around them, people are baneposting.

Ugh, Ted Danson with a beard was so hot

I miss Ted danson

kill yourself faggot

Literally what is the appeal of this supposed to be?

Too bad they're one kitchen brother short now

>doesn't want to cuddle with a Teddy

your loss, brighteyes.

He got the perfect bone structure for a beard

user he's the old crime boss Malvo kills in season one. Somehow..

I really hope Ted Danson's character shows up in an another season.

Season 3 takes place a few years after season 1. Danson's character is long dead, or else he would've been in season 1

Maybe a season after 3, Taken place between Season 2 and 1.

I've got a friend who has an afro. It's spongy as fuck.

These fags get it

What sort of organization is this supposed to be> Obviously not Italians. Jewish? I love how this syndicate is so seamlessly integrated itself with legitimate business.

And what was with the realty office that Malvo was taking jobs out of. Just another front for this syndicate?

Fargo S2 looked so tasty i just wanted to snack on it

see Kansas city mob, Bokeem talks about its differences from other criminal organizations and some brief history stuff, good read.

my first thought too

Imagine looking as good as Danson does at 68

The KC mob, as far as I know, was an Italian group and part of the Mid West outfits which had control of Las Vegas and the Hollywood movie unions. I take it that this group isn't literally the KC mob, but a more powerful syndicate operating beyond the KC mob, the Italians being little more than a front for the true higher ups, highlighted by Brad Garretts Italian boss character being little more than a middle man.

>still no S3 preview

I hope we get to see him as an old broken man is season 3

this guy was so far up his own ass, glad he got stuck with a desk job in the end

he was the best character in season 2

I know better than to get between a Niggar and his pork!

I think the entire cast on a whole was extremely strong in S2 with very little weakness, it was so weird to me seeing Jean Smart in that kind of role so i only really knew her as the dumb blonde in Designing Women.

felt bad for her when she got shivved

Season 3 will be set in the 50s. They had multiple dialogues referring to something that happened in the 50's, like they did in season 1 about Sioux Falls.

he was the only character in season 2. everyone else was just a walking plot device.

Greeks.

Showrunner already confirmed it would be in modern day, after S1.

Well fuck my ass raw.

2010, actually.

Though Rapid City will surely be the setting of another season featuring the one guy as a rookie cop or something.

What size shoes you boys wear?

So what was the deal with the ayyyliens? What purpose did they serve for the story?

Thanks for putting in effort user.

Id give my left nut to be as attractive as he is right now

They kind of tie back to the bathroom conversation with Reagan, about nobody in life having any answers.

In hindsight, I didn't like them very much. They could have worked, but it's very odd having such a huge and impossible-to-predict event with such a minor impact on the action. They barely even talk about it after.

Fargo is fucking terrible