m.youtube.com/watch?v=fzBnFutegJE
youtube.com/watch?v=rBJVk4q7RUE
youtube.com/watch?v=pPnKxWvPM6o
youtube.com/watch?v=-MAGfZ_hC6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ramsey has never been wrong ever.

not Ramsey

is marco pierre white ramsey's kino mentor?

Ramsay was wrong tb h

I hate these elitist cooks who think that they can decide when something is good enough

So is there no objective standard when it comes to food? It's all relative?

theres no accurate way to measure any level of taste

So the piece of dog shit on the side of the road and the the 5 star meal prepared by the greatest chef ever both have the same value.

Literally everything is relative and subjective
There is no such thing as objectivity, not even reality

Australians shitposts in real life

#IstandwithGordon

literally not an argument, first of all dogshit is not even real food and who decides what a 5star meal is?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIesCd4I4hU

>think they can decide when something is good enough.

It's sort of their job to do that though.

youtube.com/watch?v=opc7XXfWrHY

Is it kino?

There absolutely objectivity in taste.

You can't fart into a microphone and call it Mozart

Its his job to tell me that the steak he made tastes good? Even if I say that it doesnt?

>dogshit is not even real food
>who decides what a 5star meal is?

Can you rephrase your argument without contradicting yourself?

You can if it was Mozart farting.

Is math subjective?

When is 1+1 not objectively 2?

>le who decides what food is
we were discussing taste of food, you literally cant survive off of eating dogshit so it objectively isnt food

We are discussing taste, not nutritional value.

Yes, you could have no taste. It's like ordering pasta with tomato sauce and complaining it doesnt taste like ketchup.

>says the guy who thought bringing in dogshit into the discussing was a good argument
lmao

My personal favorite.
>I ain't no bitch, chef.

So you agree that taste wise there is no objective difference between a perfectly cooked steak and dog shit?

Ramsay

Any plebeian who orders a welldone steak should never go to fine dining and should promptly kill themselves

But to a person who doesn't know anything else about mozart, they could take it as fact and it would become reality to them
Reality is subjective to individuals

Forgot link.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fzBnFutegJE

yes

have you ever eaten dogshit

Why do you get to decide whether dog shit is delicious or not? Who made you an authority? I'd say Ramsey has more qualifications to speak on various forms of steak than you do to even compare shit to food

That's subjective.

Which is why we don't judge based on one person. If I took 1000 people who have never listened to music before and played them Mozart then Insane Clown Posse we could reasonably assume that most would prefer the former.

Due to unique circumstances I have tasted it, yes.

Ramsay obviously. I mean he's right about well done steak being shit tier overall, but the way he instantly deflects the question and starts talking about well done in general is a pretty clear indicator.

>If I took 1000 people who have never listened to music before and played them Mozart then Insane Clown Posse we could reasonably assume that most would prefer the former.

Literally baseless speculation

He pretty much just confirmed that he's bullshit. You can't judge food objectively. It's purely opinion on how good something tastes.

when you add one basket of apples to another basket of apples, how many apples do you have?

>If I took 1000 people who have never listened to music before and played them Mozart then Insane Clown Posse we could reasonably assume that most would prefer the former.
proofs?

Is it? So it's pure coincidence that the majority of best selling burgers, cakes, and other foods, all follow the same basic recipes?

How'd it taste?

Do explain user

Like a well done steak. There was no difference between it and the food we eat daily.

how do you know its not all staged? Have you ever eaten his stuff?

wow he really ain't no bitch

Well assuming both baskets are full, one basket.

How do I know that reality itself isn't staged?

... Well huh.

Who here /raj/?

youtube.com/watch?v=rBJVk4q7RUE

>not only is he deluded enough to get into this argument to prove ramsey is no more right than anyone else, he's actually asserting people would choose mozart over ICP without any evidence to back this up

you're a special kind of stupid. Totally unaware of it, closed off to outside opinion, just pure idiot

>best selling
>therefore everyone likes it

Foolish comment my friend. Also many will buy something for other reasons than taste, such as price, and if the lowest price one tastes a certain way that does not mean it tastes the best.

Don't joke about stuff like that user, I had nightmares about it

So why isn't there a thriving dog shit food market?

No.

How was the texture? Any after taste?

>assuming
subjective.

Yes, it is.

It's not, you just left out information.

>implying there isn't
I recommend reading about jenkem

RUSTICRUSTICRUSTIC

Best shittiest show ever

read my comment again until you see how stupid your question is.

WOW WOW WOW

numbers on their own is leaving out information, dumbass, thus, subjective

retard

Dog shit is plentiful and renewable so it would be cheap. Why wouldn't it sell?

I watched the first series of UK Kitchen Nightmares and for some reason he keeps taking his shirt off like he's Jamie Oliver or some shit

Ramsay.

He just made Australian "journalism" look like autistic trash.

He's not bad considering his age.

No they aren't, give me an example of how numbers leave out information.

>go to restaurant, order well-done steak, chew on charred, tasteless meat for a half hour and give a bad review
>get PC game, play on easy on lowest settings, miss the last quarter of the game, give it a bad review
>go to movie, ignore plot, spend time counting female characters and recording their interactions, determine it's failed the bechdel test and it showed a nipple once, give it a bad review

how does one get into this line of work

Black on black murder rates, which leave out the systemic racism and white privilege that cause it.

>angry

He doesn't seem angry. That's kind of his lowest setting in that interview

when you say one and one is two, 'one' what? 'Two' what?

Math is just a focused view on the relationships between amounts. it's all subjective depending on what you apply the math to.

If I'm working in a binary system, 1 and 1 resolves to either 0 or 10

1=apple

apple + apple = 2 apple (apple apple)

desu he's in pretty good shape for a 50 year old dude, his arms are like cannons in the few episodes i watched.

It's just so obviously faked and pre planned for drama. How do American people watch this?

so why didn't you specify that beforehand? If you're not willing to ALWAYS write out what objects or concepts or measurements the numbers represent, then Ramsey has no obligation to specify the area of subjectivity his taste in steak comes from, we can assume his view is more 'correct' due to his experience, and the answer to OP's question is that the reviewer was in the wrong

QED

they also pay monthly for it, despite being 30% advertisements

It's not fake.

Your bullshit excuse of a statement wouldn't hold up in the court of law so why would it hold up in any reasonable argument?

Unless you're truly serious about food you need to get off this board.

>> the systemic racism and white privilege that cause it.
AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

NICE B8 M8
fucking retard. As if blacks aren't 100% fucking responsible for the shit their race is in. Everyone else has to take responsibility, but the blacks can fucking murder but it's alright because waaaaah we caused it really by being white and what...? holding them down? FUCKING HOW YOU STUPID FAGGOT? THEY HOLD THEMSELVES DOWN BY NOT FUCKING BOTHERING TO IMPROVE THEMSELVES AND OR NOT BE A FUCKING HOOD RAT NIGGER. FUCK YOU RETARD

Jamie oliver is a whiny twat
youtube.com/watch?v=pPnKxWvPM6o
Ramsay is actually a chef

You sound triggered newfriend.

>he thinks it's fake
You underestimate the systematic autism in american cultures

>QED

Nice reddit abbreviation.

I shouldn't have made the mistake of arguing with a person who made the moronic statement: "There is no such thing as objectivity, not even reality" , in the first place.

I wish Guy Fieri would die

>Ahh a fight happened irl!?! Never!
You sound very sheltered.

>There is no such thing as objectivity, not even reality

This is true though
How do you know the "reality" you're experiencing is the same as another person? Reality is only as real as what you know, relative to the individual

Funny how neither of the people in the video is american then.

>new york gangsta boi
>not american

Look out, we've got a first year philosophy major in the thread!

>QED
????
What the fuck is this?
Make like a frog and ribbit

What did he mean by this?

So you have no counter besides "you're reddit" and "im not going even to bother to argue with you"?

k

You're yet to refute the argument, user

>Literally everything is relative and subjective
Ah yes, literally everything is subjective.

Why don't you pick up some dog shit, put it in your mouth, chew, and swallow. It's all subjective right? You can control reality with your will right? It should taste like a steak if you fucking THINK AND BELIEVE IT ENOUGH.

Except you're a wrong fucking retard, fuck I hate when people say that shit like everything's subjective maaaaan NO IT'S FUCKING NOT YOU'RE A DUMB SHIT NOTHING IS EQUAL, NOTHING IS THE SAME ETC

>that dramatic music

That wasn't in the original right?

>Your bullshit excuse of a statement wouldn't hold up in the court of law
and how would you know that mister?

Maybe they produced different versions for UK and US audiences

Why wouldn't it be?

Because there are a set of rules that govern legal proceedings

Ok here you go, idiots:

subjective
/səbˈdʒɛktJv/
adjective
belonging to, proceeding from, or relating to the mind of the thinking subject and not the nature of the object being considered
of, relating to, or emanating from a person's emotions, prejudices, etc: subjective views
relating to the inherent nature of a person or thing; essential
existing only as perceived and not as a thing in itself
(med) (of a symptom, condition, etc) experienced only by the patient and incapable of being recognized or studied by anyone else
(grammar) denoting a case of nouns and pronouns, esp in languages having only two cases, that identifies the subject of a finite verb and (in formal use in English) is selected for predicate complements, as in It is I See also nominative (sense 1)
noun
(grammar)
the subjective case
a subjective word or speech element
Compare objective (sense 10)
subj
Derived Forms
subjectively, adverb
subjectivity, subjectiveness, noun

objective
/əbˈdʒɛktJv/
adjective
existing independently of perception or an individual's conceptions: are there objective moral values?
undistorted by emotion or personal bias

tl:dr

Objective means it exists regardless of you as a person and regardless of your fee fee's.

>pure foods

Putting aside traditional steak snobbery, there's a difference between a well-done steak and one that's practically charcoal. A well-done steak can still be relatively tender. It'll still taste like leather and that's why only peasants prefer it. nonetheless a paying customer has the right to expect a certain (mediocre) standard from a well done steak. but they should have raised their concerns at dinner instead of attempting to ambush him later after the fact.

How do you know what exists regardless of you as a person? Literally everything you experience in your entire life is limited by the filter of having been witnessed by you as a person

>well done

DISGUSTING

I ain't no bitch, Dad.

Because I'm the sheriff.

"everything is subjective" is an objective statement

It's a subjective statement since it is the opinion of an individual

When we are talking about Z/2 ring of course. That would equal 0 then.

OF COURSE THE FAT BLACK CHICK IS BLOWING THE HORN

>Implying some bits of dead animal carcass are worse than others
Christ these carnivores are fucking hypocrites.

>complaining about quality of beef when you order it well done

Ramsey's in the right. What fucking idiot orders burnt food?

This. Well done is a type of cook. There is a right way to do it. That was not the right way and Ramsay saying basically "hur shouldn't have ordered well done then retard" is not right. It's supposed to be the best restaurant in the world his chefs should know the proper techniques to cook a menu item. But I mean come on that autist of a journalist handed him a fucking printed out picture what the fuck. So in short everyone involved is wrong in some way.

It'd be great if this thread could've been about the actual question instead of you faggots arguing about literal dog shit and philosophy for the whole thread though. Fucking idiots.

I always eat my steak well done

>I just want to smear this all over me

What did he mean by this?

I'll eat any steak at or above medium, never below.

>hurr but muh raw steak

Blood tastes like shit. If your steak tastes like leather that's because you either bought shit steak or you're just a shitty cook.

>well done
Might as well ask to put a tire in hit plate.

Test

youtube.com/watch?v=-MAGfZ_hC6Y

>The way his voice gets higher and all he can say is LOOK as he begins to literally lose is fucking mind

HOW MUCH IS IN THERE??

youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds

>demand well-done steak
>complain when it's rubbery

people are this retarded?

>not knowing the taste and feel of a real, perfect well-done steak by Chef God Gordon

Nigger you're a dumb fuck, does shit taste everyone to everyone? No, ergo reality is not completely subjective. You're fucking wrong, it's a basic fact of life. You can't wish shit into existence no matter how much new age horse shit you read proclaiming it as the one and only fucking pure truth. It's pure fucking bullshit. Many, many things are objective in this reality. There's 2 genders, that is objective. Etc.

That's the fucking problem with you retarded fucking shit millenials you think you can make up anything you fucking want and it's real because everything is subjectie hurpa fucking derp!!!! which is A BEAUTIFUL CONCEPT by the way but when you use it to justify shit that is objectively not true, you are merely denying reality, and its cruel objectiveness. Fuck you moron. Can you change what I just said? No? Then not everything is subjective, fucktard.

>assume

This meme is so fucking stupid, boring, wrong, and just fucking bad.

There's nothing fucking wrong with any of the levels of steak cookage, well-done is literally just completely cooked, even if it completely fucks up the flavor it doesn't fucking matter. There's plenty of steaks and it's not for you or your shit taste so why does this fucking meme exist?

You retarded fucking humans are so ridiculously stupid you honestly like to exercise your "eliteness" over fucking LEVELS OF DONE ON A STEAK? FUCKING KILL YOURSELF PEDANTIC NITPICKING FAGGOTS GOD DAMN EVERYONE ON THIS WEBSITE IS AN INSUFFERABLE PIECE OF ANNOYING FAGGOT SHIT FUCK

EHEHEHEH REDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDIT

TRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGERED

AM I COOL LIKE ONE OF YOU RETARDED 12 YEAR OLDS YET

Delicious /ck/ pasta

>retarded Aussie faggot tries to shitpost IRL
>gets punked by based Gordon

hilarious

>Asks for overcooked food.
>Gets overcooked food.

you can't be more wrong. Guy ordered a well done steak and got a well done steak. His complaints about it are the characteristics of a well done steak. He's retarded and you're just like him.

I have more fun watching this guy
and actually fucking learn about cooking

You autists actually believe this is real? This is why i refuse to watch these kitchen nightmares, hells kitchen etc because its just so painfully obvious that its staged.

Are white people this weird with their daughters?

Aesthetic values are objective.

Study any art-form before you open your mouth again you fucking shitter pleb.