If she dies I'll drop the show. I'm just saying

If she dies I'll drop the show. I'm just saying.

That's why they'll wait til the very end to do it

I don't know, she's a generic evil character
what's special about her?

Qyburn should ascend to main character status.

She's my self-insert character.

London?

She has a certain charm to her, even though she's a whore. Too bad they killed that top tier Tyrell grandma, she was also great in the show and one of it's saving graces once they ruined Tyrion and Stannis.

Grandma Tyrell is still alive. She was sent back to high garden before Cersei killed her entire family off and is part of team Canny after the Sand Snakes and Varys told her Danny was coming to kill Cersei and wipe out the entire Lannister bloodline

Danny's Hand is a Lannister.

Sure, and Stannis is alive in the books.

I'm in love with Lena Headey.

Why do you assume we care?

She's alive in the show. Why would she be dead.

It's not like Cersei blew her up with wildfire.

> Tyrion in now allied with the people who killed his innocent neice

What are the chances of them actually addressing this next season? 0%?

If the sand snakes don't get fucked by the end of the series some how, it'll be the biggest Injustice on the show. It still blows me away how bat shit retarded the writing was this season. Christ, they won a fucking Emmy for it...

Are you literally retarded?

You see her alive later on in the episode, after the wildfire segment. What the hell are you on about?

That took place before the wildfire explosion.

Queen of Bantz is still alive.

You're mistaken. She's talking to the SS's about how Cersei murdered her son and grandchildren later in ep 10.

Don't forget it was Tyrion who sent her there, and the sand snakes dad died in his defense.

Also in the books the Sand Snakes are trying to make Marcella Queen as well. Its weird.

Stay in your general you fag/got/

In the books Cersei will end up getting strangled by Jaime as by the prophesy.

In the show Cersei and Danny and all the other women will join up and rule over Westeros as stronk womyn together casting off the patriarchy forever.

Lastly, in the books Stannis wont die, so go figure.

He is dead in the books, what are you talking about?

No she's not. That happened before.

Please point to the page and passage where he is dead, or dying, or about to get killed.

Ill wait.

OH, THATS RIGHT. THE BATTLE FOR WINTERFELL HASNT EVEN HAPPENED IN DOD.

Fuck off pleb.

Tried and failed. Now they're actually following Droans orders. It seems like they've caught on that things aren't quite as they seem with Doran.

And they killed Doran in the show as well, after seeing next to nothing of him, with good casting as well. What a waste.

Except it didn't. This isn't an argument. You either a retard or pretending to be one.

She obviously will. Jaime will stab her just like he stabbed the mad king, and just like the witch told cersei when she was a kid.

READ THE FUCKING CHAPTERS FROM WOW.

Wew.

That was some funny baiting to watch.

>I was only pretending to be retarded