So you're a Cred Forums mod wow, that site is very popular you must make a lot of money

>so you're a Cred Forums mod wow, that site is very popular you must make a lot of money

One day, when you are lying on your death-bed, you will look back.
You will look back to think about your life, your joys, your sorrows, the highs, the lows, everything.
And then you will remember this. How you spent hours out of your life to post pics of little girls on an anonymous Senegalese waterboarding forum. Yes, I realise that the rest of us aren't doing anything constructive here either, but atleast it's fun to shitpost. You, on the other hand, keep creating threads that don't really get any interesting replies and always get deleted. There's literally nothing you gain by creating these. Literally. Nothing.
It's not enjoyable, it doesn't make you a better person, you can't become famous here by doing it... nothing. And yet, you still persist. Spending hours everyday to make these threads.
Do you really want to remember this in your last moments? Do you want this to be your legacy, which, btw, won't even be known by anyone other than yourself?
Let my words sink in for a moment, user.

How will the new owners address the Cred Forums pedo users?

With 'Sir' i should think

You will look back to think about your life, your joys, your sorrows, the highs, the lows, everything.
And then you will remember this. How you spent hours out of your life to post pics of little girls on an anonymous Senegalese waterboarding forum. Yes, I realise that the rest of us aren't doing anything constructive here either, but atleast it's fun to shitpost. You, on the other hand, keep creating threads that don't really get any interesting replies and always get deleted. There's literally nothing you gain by creating these. Literally. Nothing.
It's not enjoyable, it doesn't make you a better person, you can't become famous here by doing it... nothing. And yet, you still persist. Spending hours everyday to make these threads.
Do you really want to remember this in your last moments? Do you want this to be your legacy, which, btw, won't even be known by anyone other than yourself?

Reported. Why don't they permaban pedospammers?

>an anonymous Senegalese waterboarding forum

It's a Thai Bicycle Club Image Board

Its just as on topic as the cuck threads you spam and post it

What did he mean by this?

All pedos must hang btw

He meant dubs my friend

Let my words sink in for a moment, user...

>ywn fuck prime Lindsay Lohan

>getting this buttblasted by cunny threads
I don't this board is for you sweetheart.

but they get more replies than my meme and cuck threads

And then you will remember this. How you spent hours out of your life to post pics of little girls on an anonymous Senegalese waterboarding forum and calling neurotypical people that told you to get help "reddit". Yes, I realise that the rest of us aren't doing anything constructive here either, but atleast it's fun to shitpost. You, on the other hand, keep creating threads that don't really get any interesting replies and always get deleted. There's literally nothing you gain by creating these. Literally. Nothing.

>I don't this board for you

if anyone wants to fuck with this asshole and his bot, he posts every night on /waifuist/ in their 'general' thread

>all these retards unironically bumping a thread created by a bot

They're literally getting triggered by a lump of code that has no sense of the butthurt it's causing.

It never ceases to amuse me.