>They're kinda not
Poor taste

youtube.com/watch?v=mFjDOGPlxOM

youtube.com/watch?v=YewSUUVquS8

Eh

>This
>And this
youtube.com/watch?v=M5rUXFXHDTY

Fucking hell, I never realized back then how blatant and awful this shit was.
Seriously, who's idea was it to team up a 1950's sitcom with a burnt-out rapper?

Wednesday is perfect.

I saw them both in the theater as a kid. Wednesday was my first waifu, even 13 years before I knew what a waifu was.

this is Wednesday now

She also got a bird tattooed on her tit, but I still would desu

Yeah, it's good. Sequel is right nice, too.

>Nostalgia Chick
Oh user, you're just showing more and more how irrelevant your opinion is.

is there any pic of her tattoo? I just like birds haha

Best scene ever.

Any 1080p torrents for the second movie?

duh nuh nuh nun
*clap clap*

>Listening to the Beastcast

They're pretty good.

Addams Family Values is a masterpiece of macabre humor, but the first movie is nothing more than a decent update of the original sitcom.

It's interesting how the first film uses the sitcom's humor style, while the second one is more in line with Charles Addam's original cartoon

Watching it on Netflix right now son

>tfw you will never lovingly grope 11-13 year old Christinas body while she sleeps waiting on the call for the next scene to be filmed

why even live

Life is pain

pleb, the movies are trash compared to the show

The movies are really, really great. I might even prefer Values over the first one.

i would give up all my savings just to be able to sniff her feet after a long day of filming

is Values a sequel? same cast?

Addams Family Values is funnier than any episode of the show, and I fucking love the show

same cast, darker and more adult humor

the family is called addams, not adam, you assfuck

You will NEVER get to sniff her panties

I wonder what underwear she's wearing in that scene

What if she's not wearing any?

on second thought the grandma is different because the actress from the first movie died

Cotton boxers washed with fabric softener so they don't chafe. Same as everyone else

I'd be okay with it

A really good Joan Cusack performance too. When do you ever hear of a Joan Cusack performance?

She was pretty - dare I say - seriously bangable in that movie too.

basic part of her costume for the film were black full length stockings so she might not have been

what would you do to her forehead

I think I must be in the minority, because I vastly prefer the first one over the sequel. Family values good as well, but the first one doesn't have one single minute where it isn't funny, where as Family Value I think drags a little at places.

stop
kill yourself
resume

I like faux-cheery Wednehontas

I have the exact opposite opinion. First Addams Family is hit-and-miss, Values is pure gold all the way through

>Values is pure gold all the way through

>I'm gonna kill the people who use electric chairs as a child's toy with electric chairs

That part was great. No doubt she assumed she could just keep giving them juice until they turned to ash, like what happened to her.

>dat slideshow
one of the funniest parts of the movie

I know it's a cliché to say "movies like these don't get made anymore", but in this case it's really true.

>fester dressing up to fit in

no

> Christina Ricci will never sit on your cock pre tit reduction in Wednesday outfit and ride you as she insults your cock and sexual prowess
This is a cruel world we live in.

He was literally pussy-whipped, what's the problem? It's a farcical comedy, stop nitpicking

>You will never be an 9.5/10 male who lives in hollywood born into a wealthy family who gets to mingle with celebrities and doesn't have a care in the world

>tfw you don't live in the alternate universe where Raul Julia is still alive and The Addams Family became an established film franchise

>tfw you don't live in the alternate universe where Raul Julia is still alive and The Addams Family became an established film franchise

>implying this is a bad thing

A shame what happened to him. Apparently they just started planning the third movie when he got ill.

2-3 more movies in the style of Addams Family Values would have been great and you know it. Sure there's a chance they might fuck one of them up, but I wanted more than just two movies

Most movie series are shit, the next one wouldn't have lived up and you know it

left or right

Key word being "most," James Bond, Die Hard, Nightmare on Elm Street, The Thin Man, all of them had good third movies. Why not Addams Family?

left

Wednesday for sure, I've never thought Angelica Huston was particularly attractive. Carolyn Jones is the superior Morticia

Are you the FBI?

yowza

Woah it's the Giant

Is 48 dollars really worth it?

why not both?
>tfw when you had sisters but no mommy daughter

would be her human pet desu

Dark Shadows was closet thing to The Adams family now a days and Burton fucked it up by trying to focus on the bland romance as the main plot instead of the family trying to stay together and get their wealth back.

I wish Gothic family films would make a return

Tim Burton killed the genre

So uncle fester wasnt an impostor, he really was uncle fester?

I read reviews on how Tim burton new movie with Eva green is sorta like that.

Is Uncle Fester the kids uncle or Gomez's uncle?

isn't his new film pretty good?

There was also Repo The Genetic Opera, it was never ment to be a big film but god damn is it ever perfect for a cult goth film
>Sarah Brightman
>Skinny Puppy
>Anthony Head

It's far above most Burton movies

>In the original sitcom of the 1960s, Fester is said to be Morticia's maternal uncle, but in all other filmed and animated content he is Gomez's brother, making him uncle to Wednesday and Pugsley.

Casper is one of my favorites and I've seen it many times.

What about the comics?

They didn't have names in the comics, let alone family trees

God damn, just imagine Morticia in full costume, giving you an expert handjob, staring at you like she is in this pic, cooing and teasing you with her sensual voice, and maybe, just maybe, pulling out a breast for you to finish on.

Yes, I do wish "goth" girls were still a thing, or at least the aesthetic style. Goth MILF is like a double fucking K.O for my dick.

right now is the perfect age for goth milfs. Most of the really hot ones are mid 30s and still have their looks.

>tfw your goth friend had a kid and her breasts grew so much she had to get reduction...

Make sure you're fantasising about the correct Morticia

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

imagine if she can real tentacles for feet, and she could wrap her legs around you and let those tentacles spread your ass wide and probe your ass as you penetrate her

is a footjob off Wednesday too much to ask for

I'd be ok with just holding hands with her

I can't remember how many times I've masturbated watching Amanda Buckman.

youtube.com/watch?v=twRhsz_vMz8