//The Walking Dead general//

> youtube.com/watch?v=641XytqrZt8

What's gonna happen? I bet Glenn dies. What's he gonna do to Rick?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Walking-Dead/Issue-100?id=1717
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rip glenn and abe

Abraham gets Lucille'd. Negan then taunts Rosita about it, which angers Daryl to the point that he attacks Negan. As punishment, Glenn gets the bat. Daryl gets taken prisoner afterwards.

Imagine how much better the show would have been if Rick had died and T-Dog had lived...

>Most shocking moment in the series
>Turn it in to shitty cliffhanger bait

Still mad.

Like, really mad.

The moment should have left the community debating the implications of whoever was killed dying, instead, it's about who got the bat

This is the first scene I've seen from this show that looks halfway interesting.

7th season's the charm I guess.

I can already imagine how Negan is gonna ravish daryl's boipucci.

Anyone got that pic of Rick being Kirk and all the blacks being redshirts?

I hope this is true, if both characters die, it needs to be by the bat. Some people have been saying one of them gets stabbed or shot which I think just wouldn't be as impactful.

wedding ring on the centre right in that pile of gore

rip maggie

Who's jacket is that?

>I'm gonna kill you

What happens in the comic when he says that? Does he say it?

Negan says some shit like "you wanna keep acting as if I haven't broke you I'll have my men run a train on your boy" then he stars punching Rick's face in "Well? HUH? Not so tough now are you?!". Something along those lines.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Walking-Dead/Issue-100?id=1717

Thank you my man

It's the dirty old blanket they gave Daryl after they captured him.

Well at least they were completely honest that it was a ratings stunt to make it a cliffhanger.

>t dog, black prisoner, tyreese, and Bob didn't pull a "white folks are dead we getting the fuck outta here" move and have a road trip spin off comedy show
Wasted opportunity

That was not in the script. Jeffrey just went off the rails and dragged Andrew into his trailer and the cameras just happened to be rolling.

This. Everyone was expecting a main character to die at the end of the episode, regardless if they read the comics. It ended wish the whole audience pissed they had to wait half a year just for something they were already expecting.

This is why you don't do rating stunts over good drama.

If they had shown who they killed, people would have been talking about that. Good drama is what people remember, not cliffhangers, with a few exceptions

/plebgeneral/

sup fellow queers and landwhales, new episode is going to be totally epic

dae else lol at negan in that latest issue? omg too fucking funny bros

Yeah. People are going to watch the season premier anyways. They didn't need to hold it for ratings.

MADMAN

i watch twd because its shit and its fun to watch shit take itself seriously
i would hazard a guess that a lot of anons feel the same way
also post apoc world building is always good fun

Pathetic how quickly you reply to yourself.

i love it when anons feel the need to validate their tastes on account of me mocking them

it really is the best part

If anything, the question of "What happens next" would be plenty to get people to tune in.

>me watching the wtd
>my taste
please
thats like saying i enjoy taking a shit because it suits my taste
its just something i do

>equating the walking pleb with taking a shit

at least you know, unlike the other user whose feelings were so crushed he had to console himself with the idea that we're the same person

I really enjoy the walking dead, then again, I only watch it when it's added to netflix and binge it asap.

maybe i'd like the show less if i literally had to wait week to week for shit to happen.

>killing one of the favorite characters in a tv show without the actor asking for more money, making troubles or going to movies as a reason

Nigga they won't kill Glenn like in the fucking comics they are going to kill some irrelevant faggot, or another low tier faggot alredy dead in the comics.

Carol should have fucking died by ages ago but still there because get good in the ratings

Other characters still alive in the comics but died ages ago in the show, just because they get mad at Darabont leaving the project.

This is not shitty comic world, this is tv business you nigger pussy faggot.

If you watch the "sneak peek" clip, the camera pans down to the splatter of gore on the ground. For about half a second you can see an engagement ring on the ground. They will kill Glenn.

So Glen gets hit, crawls to maggie?

>that guy Morgan ties up in the later season holds the fat girl hostage and tells everyone to hand over their guns
>they actually do it

I like how JDM says this just by staring into Rick's soul and holding his axe at kissing length. Very intense dare desu.

Redditor trying to fit in on his first day. Cool it kid you are blowing your cover.