twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me in the center

Did you eat her asshole?
If not, you are gay.

that time when I post in another literal reddit thread

Did you at least rape her?

Hnnggg lucky bastard

Goose, that you?

Who the fuck wears a cap indoors? Are amerifats this retarded?

You ARROGANT sonofabitch!

americans are niggers of whites.

Eating ass is gay F A M

user, I have some bad news for you...

I once picked up Rachel McAdams at a bar as well, but she told me to put her down and I was asked to leave.

>watching spotlight
>trying to pay attention but keep getting distracted by her perfect mommy butt in her baggy slacks

How did her ass look?

FUCK

Did you push her hand away when she tried to hold on to you?

I miss her brown curls.

how fat her ass is?

he's balding
obviously

>amerifats
that's canada
she's canadian

I have never been at a club with young people: the post

Back story: She was apparently visiting Chicago for the week for some fundraiser. She said she was here last year shooting 'The Vow' and she enjoyed the city so much that she wanted to come back," he wrote. "I was just chilling there with my buddies and she came in and nobody even noticed who she was. Except me of course because she is super fine. I bought her a shot and she returned the favor with 3 more Patron shots. Then she asked if I wanted to take a picture. She was super nice but unfortunately she wouldn't let me get her number lol. All in all I talked to her for about 30 min."

"The guy was like, 'hey C (me) this is Rachel, Rachel this is C.' I shook her hand and really acted like I didnt know who she was. I then was like, 'Let's take a shot.' The dude said 'no' but Rachel said sure, 'I'll take tequila.' So of course I bought Patron not trying to be a cheap f---er," wrote cmiller84. "I was a little buzzed and she was definitely a little wasted because she was kinda dancing around with her gf's who I had no idea who they were. She came back up to me and was like, 'want to get another shot?' I said absolutely and she bought Patron. This occurred 2 more times for a total of 3 rounds of Patron on her. She wouldn't let me buy the rounds even though I insisted."

After they took the picture together, cmiller84 says that's when more people at the bar realized who she was, so McAdams and her friends decided it was time to leave. And when he asked for the starlet's number, she responded, "Well, I'm actually seeing somebody."

Did you see her feet?

Post her feet pls

Who is Rachel Mcadams? I couldnt find one bit of kino in her filmography.

hang yourself you memeing capeshit Cred Forumseddit faggot

Insecure about his hairline.

Looking good Desu

>I shook her hand
>She wouldn't let me buy the rounds even though I insisted.

betamax

Waste of trips

decent feet game

What is equality?

>that time i asked her for a selfie and then pretended on Cred Forums that i pulled her

Yeah!

>she came in and nobody even noticed who she was. Except me of course because she is super fine.
I dunno where that guy is form, but everyone should have noticed a fine ass girl like that.

She is a lady

>Club with young people
>Their in a bar with old people

Try-hard faggot: the post

Man, I just got done fapping too ... oh well, time for round two.

Fucking gorgeous!

(checked)
This kills the face

Rachel McAdams looks just like my cousin.

where did u get this information from friend?

lol washingboard

MUH GODDAMN DICK

U fucked your cousin yet or are you gay?

see

baldies?

hang yourself

How about that, this user made it:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/75141070/

i want to sqeeze it

Not wanting to marry her

>not being MGTOW
>not typing your post in greentext

Post more of her ass

MGTOW is just a group of autists. Please don't take that stuff seriously.

Like bags of sand