The Girl on The Train

What did Cred Forums think of this? I was expecting something similar to Gone Girl, but was sorely disappointed.

Too little focus is put on the murder case itself and we're instead left with a boring drama where every single character is an annoying narcissist fighting for the audience sympathy.

Also The main character's drinking habit is totally unbelievable. People don't get complete amnesia when they're drunk, and after a while it became really frustrating the bitch couldn't remember anything that happened the night before whenever she got drunk. The author should've gone for a real amnesiac character instead of an alcoholic one. Would've been more believable.

>people dont get complete amnesia when they're drunk

Well op has clearly never been down the spiral self destructive path that is alcoholism

This. I continue to experience this firsthand.

That nanny really shouldn't have brought up paying for the baby to the man who was already paying alimony. Especially in the perfect position to get curbstomped.

i would be experiencing it today, but I didn't get paid until today and its sunday. I also live in oklahoma

fuck my life, I just want to get stupid wasted and pass out on my desk

for fucks sake

I find it hard to believe alcoholism can lead to that permanent lack of self-awareness where a person can be manipulated for years and induced into believing they did all sorts of things just by suggestion. That's not how alcoholism works.

Im not here for discussing the movie dipshit.

Im here to shitpost

Ok can you please take it somewhere else please?
This thread is not for shit posting.

too late friendo, i've all ready derailed it

>dubs and user im replying to sucks cocks

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

How is this related to the film?

>she will never sodomize you with a barrel of a pistol over and over until you beg for mercy
>she will never force you to eat her ass for hours on end with out a break, until you are dehydrated and suffering from septic shock
>she will never castrated you for disobeying her
>she will never brand you with a sodering iron while she eats your ass

is there a reason to live? because at this point I see none

The movie is accurate that for hours we don't know what Emily Blunt is doing, because she doesn't actually know. That's a sign of alcoholism

ITS NOT FAIR

how big is Haley's part?

the REAL question is why isnt she standing on my face

because she's not your gf

wow, I've never had someone try and get me to kill myself with so few words

FIRSTLY, I WAS UNSURE REGARDING WHETHER I WOULD WATCH THIS "MOVIE", BUT NOW THAT I HAVE READ THE TAGLINE —"BASED ON THE THRILLER THAT SHOCKED THE WORLD"— I AM NOT ONLY CERTAIN, BUT ALSO EAGER TO WATCH IT.

>People don't get complete amnesia when they're drunk

I do, it's really strange. I remember a handful of disjointed fragments at most. I won't have the slightest recollection of conversations I've had or people I've met or anything. Even if I drunkenly make out with a girl I won't even remember her face the next day and I'll have to learn about it from my friends

So I guess the movie is about her fucking a bunch of handsome dudes and disappearing?

bingo bango mr. mango

Fucking awful only positive was Emily Blunt's portrayal - everything else was total shit, like an ITV drama for middle aged women. So many unintentional funny moments as well

You're American aren't you, stick to your 'Bud Lights' and Beer pong kek

>positive was Emily Blunt's portrayal
>So many unintentional funny moments

Just sold it for me, desu