Why is he so likeable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zosLVVr0hi4
youtube.com/watch?v=GmZg7tvGN9o
youtube.com/watch?v=dny4PnMr-2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't like him

being alive for 10,000 years gave him a lot of time to grow

Back when I was a kid, Keanu was just a young man. Now I'm old, and Keanu is just a slightly-older man.

Because you're an impressionable teen from Cred Forums

>filename

is this a joke?

>Keanu will die in your lifetime

He's good looking, humble, generous, soft spoken and all around pleasant

He never says anything negative or controversial or gets involved is smug celebrity shit like politics or whatever self righteous pet project

Because he's a good guy in real life, doesn't get political, and doesn't take himself too seriously. I mean he's a terrible actor, but a good guy.

No he wont, Keanu is an immortal being.

>he doesnt know

He's unassuming. Even though he can't act he has good charisma and commits to the physical aspect of the role.

He's like Tom Cruise without the vanity......or talent.

He seems down to earth and though he's not the best actor you will never see him phone it in. He also puts in a lot of effort to do most of the stunts himself.

Keanu Reeves
>British-American-Hawaiian-Portugese-Chinese-Lebanonian-Canadian (7)

Steven Seagal
>American-Italian-Japanese-Russian-Mongolian-Serbian (6)

How can Seagal even compete?

is it true he fucks trannies?

seems like a nice guy

>Lebanonian
lebanese

>tfw keanu will never fuck you in the boi pucci

A terrible actor that appeals to the teenage reddit audience in order to get a bit of appreciation.

Cause he's depressed just like me

Keanu always pulls off the sports jacket/casual look.

I respect a man that always tries to keep fully suited up in spirit.

Sad to know I will die in his lifetime.

hes more talented than tumb cruzz

but that doesn't mean much

>Keanu can't act
When will this meme die?

it's a meme for people who don't have their own opinion.

>current year
>people still believe great acting is about acting in a realistic fashion
>not understanding that the only thing that matters for an actor is being entertaining, regardless of how that entertainment value is achievement

It's not about being entertaining, it's about being believable. Is the actor able to make the viewer forget that they're watching a film.

He's a God

pretty goddamn impressive, neo

There are many actors who qualify as "believable" that none of us give a shit about. Most actors who are alright are "believable." That's not the standard. The standard is, do you want to see the guy/gal on screen? That's just pure entertainment, nothing to do with art. Take for example, Bruce Willis. He passes your low standard of "believable", as many actors do, but, he fucking plays himself in every movie. Very little in the way of versatility. So, how the hell did he stick around for so long? Because he was entertaining. Bruce Willis was an interesting, or comfy character to watch on screen, though make no mistake, every movie you see him in, he plays himself. But, because who he is, is entertaining, in the situations his personality is placed into through the conduit of cinema, he is interesting to watch in the movies he's in. There's a reason he got those parts above any other actor and it's not because he is an extraordinary actor. Same could be said for Nicolas Cage. Guy overacts all the time, but he's fucking fun to watch. However, some more skilled actors, like Tom Hardy and Leonardo DiCaprio are able to be entertaining in other ways, such as taking the script and creating over exaggerated based on the character decsirptions, creating tics and mannerisms for the characters that keep you surprised and interested to see more of them.

so, keanu will officially die but he'll be reincarnated?

autism

really, look it up

that's bs, im autistic but no one likes me

I like you user

>Reeves has stated that he was not interested in the script but was forced into doing the film when a friend forged his signature on a contract. He performed the role rather than get involved in a lengthy legal battle. He was contractually prevented from disclosing this until 12 months after the film's US release.

This entire board is populated by autistic people that no one gives a shit about

Which film?

Stop trying to lure 4channers to your basement

God damn it Bill

The Watcher

He's a really bland actor, which is actually good because it lets the audience project onto him. It worked really well in The Matrix and in The Replacements. Plus he seems like a nice guy in real life. Doesn't get into trouble, rarely says anything stupid, lives fairly modestly for a multi-millionaire, and there are tons of good anecdotes about him out there (like how he gave half his money from the Matrix trilogy to the stunt actors).

because you're a cheeto-eating video game playing teen/manchild

i just realized that i've never watched an interview with him before. i only know him as the neo character lol

well i'm sorry to hear that...

keanu wuz king n shit

Isn't he a bit of a philanderist?

What's wrong with casual sex?

Because he's the nicest guy IRL. We did a screening of "Side By Side" at my theater, and he stayed around for THREE HOURS afterwards signing autographs and taking pictures with people, although he could've left with his security guys any time he wanted.

Based.

REAL LOLITA SHIT

IT WAS FREE PIZZA
FREE FUCKIN PIZZA

Because he's not judgemental, hateful, revengful and selfish like 90% of the people.

Which is pretty amazing, considering that what he's been through personally would turn just about anybody bitter and cynical.

Didn't he fuck a tranny

HEEERE WE AAARE

There's rumors that he and River Pheonix hooked up back in the day, so it's not unreasonable to think so. When you're a 10/10 human being like Keanu, you can romance whoever you want.

just look how happy he is

BORN TO BE KINGS

Same thing applies to Tom Cruise, and like 80% of Hollywood desu
>Leo
>skilled
lolwut, he plays Leonardo Dicaprio in every movie he's in

>AURGHHHHHHHHHHH
>give this man his Oscar ffs

He makes comfy movies and stays out of the limelight.

>we will never see him in his perfect role as Spike in Cowboy Bebop

Ive never seen any scandals

>a burnt out FBI agent is hunted by a serial killer
>Keanu is the serial killer and Spader's the FBI agent

Weird movie

Eew

It's not that bad, as far as run-of-the-mill serial killer movies go. It's always weird seeing James Spader play a good guy role, his whole deal is portraying degenerate yuppie slimeballs.

Tuff Turf is fucking awesome, though.

WE'RE THE PRINCES OF THE UNIVERSE

>Keanu is just a slightly-older man

and that's just makeup he wears so nobody suspects anything..

Its sad tho one day he will just have to disapear and hide out again for a couple generations

Don't worry, just like before he'll come back when the world needs him most.

At the most there is his motorcycle company but the bikes look sick.

Would buy, the price is just very very dear for a custom bike.

the man from earth?

he's just so.... likable.

youtube.com/watch?v=zosLVVr0hi4

Thats what it is, he just sort of sees himself as so normal and mundane despite being a world famous actor

youtube.com/watch?v=GmZg7tvGN9o

He's apparently just a straight up lovely guy in real life and that comes across in his performances despite him obvious limitations as an actor.

He's a guy with a creepy atmosphere who actually has no history of doing anything creepy.
No controversy. No rape. No tirades. Not even a weird celebrity marriage.
So even though he has this weird atmosphere about him, you know it's kind of unfounded,which makes you want to understand more about him. He's like the Boo Radley of Hollywood.

He's done some pretentious celeb stuff too. I remember a few years back people were reposting some thing he posted on facebook where he said "look at all these people walking around, not stopping to THINK". It was a monday morning, those people were probably on their way to work.

HE'S 50?! Dude looks 20.

>of course aging means death
>i'm totally freaked out
>you know, it's okay

>I mean he's a terrible actor

Yeah he was pretty bad in The Neon Demon

>knowing that mortality is merely another loop on the never-ending cycle of existence

One man shouldn't be this based, it defies logic.

>is there any historical figure you'd like to play?
>mimes as if he's trying really hard to remember something
>I can't think of one off the top of my head
Anyone else feel like he was playing with this question and giving a subtle nod to those who know his secret?

if he was balding OP would have never made this post

Only for people with good in their heart.

He is balding though, it's just happening slowly.

you know damn well what balding I'm alluding to

t. baldlet

I only like good actors.

>I will die in his lifetime

why has nobody brought up the filename yet

his beard is worse than mine even

>my parents when they said they were proud of me

you don't like any actors user.

Keanu is Tom Bombadil

That thicked me off the wrong way too but turned out it was the guy in charge of his Facebook fanclub going full retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=dny4PnMr-2Y
Do you realize how big of an idiot keanu used to be. So Much Cringe

I see nothing wrong here, faggot. Back To R e d d i t.

tuff turf is kino

>ywn hang out with young keanu and river

Is he the best actor of our generation?

This. You just know he's a cool dude irl even if he's not some DDL tier method actor.

He's more a person who acts than an ACTOR, or at least he comes across that way.