>>75155416

Does what? miscasts

should have been asian this looks like some hipster who doesnt even care about the martials arts, just want them to have someone who actually fucking loves kung fu

this is no different than them sidelining Bruce Lee back in the day from that tv series

fucking jews

>Mighty whitey masters asian culture for them and uses his skills to beat up faceless hordes of asian ninjas

Yes, they have literally done it again

>more fucking capeshit on Netflix

Danny Rand is caucasian

these series just keep coming out

>Danny Rand
>Asian

Will this be in there?

marvel capeshit is awful but i've watched enough movies of jackie chan in a western setting showing those white boy cops how to do it that it wouldn't use racism as a reason for it being shit

>awesome action packed trailer
>boring drawn out drama

i skip through 90% of netflix marvel shows to get to the ""good"" bits. I skipped every non punisher scene in daredevil season2 and it made the show a hell of a lot better.

This dude looks like he can't fight at all. Same with Luke Cage. Why the fuck didn't Marvel cast Michael Jai White in LC and like, Scott Adkins in this

Not in "Iron Fist", where Danny will be giving the D to Joy Meachum and Colleen Wing.

Maybe in "Defenders".

>be Danny Rand
>be rich as fuck
>have kicks fast as lightning as you're kung fu fighting
>get to bro it up with Luke Cage
>get to bang MILF version of Misty Knight
Living the life.

>luke cage doesn't look like he can fight

But daredevil does? Luke Cage is a pretty big guy (no meme intended). He's one of the few superheroes that actually looks intimidating even without superpowers.

big guy kek

I agree, this dude was miscast as fuck.

However, you're a fucking idiot.

Just want to watch The Punisher series, personally.

Is Marvel testing how much low quality capeshit they can put out every year without people getting sick of it?

Hmm, I wonder if perhaps you see more Asian leads in Asian movies by Asian production companies for Asian audiences over in Asia.

>JeWB3RA8
>Jew berate

I'd easily see Colonial Man.

Finally, a white, male, able protagonist.

Well they are failing, because I already got tired of this.

All these shows have the same pacing, the same feeling and it's boring as fuck.

>that post
>those trips

CHIMI CHIMI YO CHIMI YAH CHIMI YEH
ALL THESE NIGGAS ARE IN MY WAY

wtf I hate white people now

really made my neurons fire up

>meanwhile at DC

Fuck off, retard.

Just because you have shit taste, it doesn't mean they're failing, faggot.

kay-why-ess